1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 03:211 edit
    Originally posted by Executioner Brand
    I think it's that bad all over. I don't see why it is different for people on the other side of the word. Same ideologies of the drug dealers and beliefs of well-being whilst in their care. Same delusional behavior.

Today is the day I usually get my injection, but unlike the last six years not today. I'm free of the people who have made my life ...[text shortened]... cause of the problems I have with heat while medicated. Everyone else is there, everyone but me.
    Well I would contend that it would be WORSE all over if people didn't get their meds.
    As imperfect as it may be, the risk of mentally unstable people harming others will always be at the foremost of societies mind when it comes to risk evaluation of mental health patients.

To me this is like anything else in the world. It can bring yo down. Right down. Illegal drugs can do this. A jealous ex-partner can do this. A cult. Bad timing . All sorts of things.
    If you want to make a real point then you have to be a bit more balanced in views about the issues.
    If you are making a point about big pharma, I sympathize with you.

So many bad things out there , right?
    You sound like you're intelligent enough to pull yourself of it.
    As far as the rest of the world is concerned I think you've made your point.

I sincerely do believe you have a point . But where to from now ?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 03:271 edit
    The last time I got done for relapse I had shifted to a place which was far too noisy. The police were called a number of times when I was doing things like banging on the fence with a shovel cause I was getting dizzy from the tractor going around all day or yelling at a neighbor banging on his fence with a hammer outside my bedroom window when I w ...[text shortened]... to assault me many times. I still have these same problems medicated or not, management is key.
    S**t eh?
    Their are many quacks out there with no field experience. I've met a few myself.
    This one seems bad as well. If you ask a quack to talk quieter to you - especially after such an incident - and they don't , well they're obviously unempatheitc and do more harm than good.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 03:351 edit
    One should have rights to their own emotions especially when dealing with things like the death of a loved one's memorial I cannot go to because of the med's side effects that have always been ignored.. Is that a positive or a negative and by what power do you decide that for me? The only positive outcome of being on the forced injection is the peo ...[text shortened]... nce of being your genitals. You do realize electrocuting one's genital or brain doesn't cure MI?
    One should have a right to their own body as well but the state regulates against it.

IMO you are not engaging in the root of this problem.
    Also, this is still humans rights evolving.
    Remember we are not that far away from slavery yet.
    Mental Health is still in its infancy unfortunately however this is not to say we should scrap what we have learned so far.

If you know the key to good mental health then you have the answer to the 64000 dollar question
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 10:16
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

If you know the key to good mental health then you have the answer to the 64000 dollar question.
    The key to a good mental health is a delicate balance between healthy eating, sleeping and living (no un-prescribed drugs) moderation, patience, mental stimulation, occupation and distraction, regular exercise and practice of mindfulness. Learn to live in the moment, rather than worrying about what has happened or what might happen. Try to be the most positive person in every room you enter, make time for your family and friends. Find a passion in life. Pursue it.

If the above isn't enough to prevent a poor mental health, seek professional help. There are many treatments available, not all of them in tablet form.

*I look forward to receiving my 64000 dollar cheque.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 22:30
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The key to a good mental health is a delicate balance between healthy eating, sleeping and living (no un-prescribed drugs) moderation, patience, mental stimulation, occupation and distraction, regular exercise and practice of mindfulness. Learn to live in the moment, rather than worrying about what has happened or what might happen. Try to be the mos ...[text shortened]... able, not all of them in tablet form.

*I look forward to receiving my 64000 dollar cheque.
    That's not bad.
    Its over generalized but hey ..
  6. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '17 08:54
    At $800 an injection every 2 weeks over 6 years, it has thus far cost the tax payers around 200,000$ to treat me for an illness I do not have. When you are not drugged by them they paint an excessively bad picture and whilst medicated they paint an extremely good picture.

Haven't had a racing mind filled with dopamine just yet but I am so thankful I am not medicated at present because it feels great not have to clean your tongue 5 times a day to find it's still covered in white shyt or have a blury vision that has nearly resulted in me walking into traffic on more then one occasion, I do not get knocked out from the injection every 2 weeks, I do not need 5 cold showers a day to regulate my body temperature or wake in the middle of the night during the constant nightmares with the sheets sticking to me.

I CANNOT stand the church's beliefs that they have saved me when the costs of their slavery often results in suicide.
  7. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '17 09:092 edits
    Just played in a free poker tournament a couple days ago. Got 1st in over 2,300 players. Poker and chess ratings are great to keep a track on these types of things or real* disabilities management because they don't lie about well-being like a psychiatrist does. It isn't a belief but a factual account of how well you are doing in life and it's management.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '17 20:48
    At $800 an injection every 2 weeks over 6 years, it has thus far cost the tax payers around 200,000$ to treat me for an illness I do not have. When you are not drugged by them they paint an excessively bad picture and whilst medicated they paint an extremely good picture.

Haven't had a racing mind filled with dopamine just yet but I am so thankf ...[text shortened]... urch's beliefs that they have saved me when the costs of their slavery often results in suicide.
    I knew a guy who got 2 shots a month. It was for 'schizophrenia' .
    He seemed fine. He wasn't at all phased by it. I don't think he necessarily liked it but he just kind of accepted it. and he was cool.
    One of the few people I actually looked up to.

Anyway I hope you shed some light on things here. Much of the time this forum is about preaching to the converted.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '17 20:521 edit
    Just played in a free poker tournament a couple days ago. Got 1st in over 2,300 players. Poker and chess ratings are great to keep a track on these types of things or real* disabilities management because they don't lie about well-being like a psychiatrist does. It isn't a belief but a factual account of how well you are doing in life and it's management.
    True that.
    And congratulations.

However just because I have a low chess rating is in no way indicative of my mental health. Maybe my 'math brain' is weak but otherwise its not a real good indicator of overall intelligence. . . . . or mental health. . . . . . ... .. . . .
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 19:211 edit
    That's not bad.
    Its over generalized but hey ..
    I knew you wouldn't like the 'no unprescribed' drugs part. 😉
  11. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 19:25
    True that.
    And congratulations.

However just because I have a low chess rating is in no way indicative of my mental health. Maybe my 'math brain' is weak but otherwise its not a real good indicator of overall intelligence. . . . . or mental health. . . . . . ... .. . . .
    I wouldn't degrade your game mate. lol. I'm just saying that if you can improve your life, in whatever ways, your ratings in chess will improve. I had a rating about your level and stopped playing. I made a change in my life which was shifting off a noisy road and it jumped like 200 points this time in. In poker I played for 4 years on that road where my rating didn't pass 40 percent the entire time. That went from 40 percent to over 90 percent during the 3 months I was living in a place of complete quiet till people started blasting their radios sometimes all night. Now I'm somewhere inbetween. Being medicated or not made little difference at all.
  12. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 19:301 edit
    Most people believe these drugs help mental health patients but there is little evidence to actually prove that. They just become useless and unable to even think about the problems their mental illness gives them cause they are so spaced out. They do not become better at anything but redundant in life. Being medicated is like the police putting a pink sticker on your car so you are unable to use it.

Take 500 un-medicated schizophrenics and let them get a rating in chess. Then medicate them and see what sort of rating they then achieve. I do not think they would improve but get worse. It's a trillion dollar drug question that nobody knows.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 19:33
    Most people believe these drugs help mental health patients but there is little evidence to actually prove that. They just become useless and unable to even think about the problems their mental illness gives them cause they are so spaced out. They do not become better at anything but redundant in life.
    Actually, there is overwhelming evidence. Let me know if you want me to link you to it.
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 19:383 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Actually, there is overwhelming evidence. Let me know if you want me to link you to it.
    Is that evidence like the one where electrocution has positive effects. I said evidence not beliefs of some lying shaman or drug dealers..

The only positive effects are for the people around them who do not have to deal with them as much cause they left the planet.

During my 3 court appearances where I was treated no different from a criminal they also claimed an improvement in my mental wellbeing. Despite the excitement of my psychiatrist my poker rating never improved. The truth is nothing had changed apart from having to deal with a whole host of side-effects that got ignored. Maybe that is why many bright people who realise the truth beyond a shaman's lying beliefs kill themselves.

Shaman/rogue cause they are little people who stab you in the back when not medicated.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 20:25
    Is that evidence like the one where electrocution has positive effects. I said evidence not beliefs of some lying shaman or drug dealers..

The only positive effects are for the people around them who do not have to deal with them as much cause they left the planet.

During my 3 court appearances where I was treated no different from a crimina ...[text shortened]... elves.

Shaman/rogue cause they are little people who stab you in the back when not medicated.
    Don't know why you always resort back to electrocution. That's not something I've ever used or would consider using.

Do you really think a drug would be prescribed without rigorous testing and research? Think about it. - Indeed, my job is fulfilling as I see first hand the positive effects it has on people who are struggling with their mental health.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree