1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 02:30
    Originally posted by Executioner Brand
    Why would I believe an extremist when the facts say something completely different. I will continue to look at the facts that the people on anti-psychotic drugs have become redundant in life and people nobody wants to put in the extra effort to be around or hire in a job because of the spaced-out planet you put them on..
    Would you agree that you've had (and seen) more than your fare share of negative impacts of Mental Health?
    Or do you think it's that bad all over?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 07:131 edit
    You seem to be obsessed on wanting others to see the positives in psychiatry whilst ignoring the many negatives. I can't accept your beliefs that hundreds of people are gaining a positive life because of your work when around here they end up dead in the river or become violent which they never chose to do till in your care and medicated with drugs ...[text shortened]... sion that everything is cured because they don't have the natural drugs to care or feel anymore.
    Schizophrenia is a diagnosed condition. Anti-psychotic medication offers help to many people who suffer with this diagnosis.

What part of that are you not getting? Why do you blame the medication and not the condition itself?
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 15:583 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Schizophrenia is a diagnosed condition. Anti-psychotic medication offers help to many people who suffer with this diagnosis.

What part of that are you not getting? Why do you blame the medication and not the condition itself?
    Why are there places and treatment for people who do illegal drugs but when you stop a person on government issued drugs there is no help available and the person gets blamed for relapsing their mental illness? People die by suicide for your ignorance and beliefs in positives, only.

Why do you not understand that if you are blocking a person's dopamine and serotonin for years and then suddenly let them free shyt is going to happen. Do you really believe that many who stop meds are suffering a relapse of mental illness? Mental illness isn't the problem, problem is your drugs. Big Pharma will always win cause it's a money making setup that results in the deaths of many.
  4. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 16:17
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Would you agree that you've had (and seen) more than your fare share of negative impacts of Mental Health?
    I think it's that bad all over. I don't see why it is different for people on the other side of the word. Same ideologies of the drug dealers and beliefs of well-being whilst in their care. Same delusional behavior.

Today is the day I usually get my injection, but unlike the last six years not today. I'm free of the people who have made my life hell. Enslaved, treated like a criminal and drugged whilst ignoring all side effects which is the reason I decided not to travel to my last grandparents memorial overseas because of the problems I have with heat while medicated. Everyone else is there, everyone but me.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 16:35
    Why are there places and treatment for people who do illegal drugs but when you stop a person on government issued drugs there is no help available and the person gets blamed for relapsing their mental illness? People die by suicide for your ignorance and beliefs in positives, only.

Why do you not understand that if you are blocking a person's d ...[text shortened]... Big Pharma will always win cause it's a money making setup that results in the deaths of many.
    "Mental illness isn't the problem, problem is your drugs."

You have that back to front, but I fear you will never see it. Schizophrenia untreated can be a truly awful affliction. I again urge anybody with such a mental health issue to seek appropriate treatment.
  6. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 16:371 edit
    "Mental illness isn't the problem, problem is your drugs."

You have that back to front, but I fear you will never see it. Schizophrenia untreated can be a truly awful affliction. I again urge anybody with such a mental health issue to seek appropriate treatment.
    Why ignore what I wrote about the effects on the brain that the drugs cause. Ignorance doesn't make it go away. It' results in the deaths of many. Mental illness is irrelevant, you would relapse too after years on anti-psychotic drugs.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 16:40
    Why ignore what I wrote about the effects on the brain that the drugs cause. Ignorance doesn't make it go away. It' results in the deaths of many.
    What about the effects on the brain from schizophrenia?

Anti-psychotic drugs don't cause the paranoia, the dark voices.
  8. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 16:452 edits
    What about the effects on the brain from schizophrenia?

Anti-psychotic drugs don't cause the paranoia, the dark voices.
    I don't suffer from those things. I have a TBI which causes me to have problems with noise.

Why are you still ignoring the effects that happen with one's dopamine and serotonin? If you build a dam for 6 years and then pull it down, what do you believe will happen? You end up in a racing car with racing thoughts and bad decision making caused by the speed you suddenly find yourself living.
  9. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 17:47
    The last time I got done for relapse I had shifted to a place which was far too noisy. The police were called a number of times when I was doing things like banging on the fence with a shovel cause I was getting dizzy from the tractor going around all day or yelling at a neighbor banging on his fence with a hammer outside my bedroom window when I was trying to sleep. One night at about 2am I was violently awoken by a train of trucks got up and kicked the door cause I was sick of it. The police, mental health and my family all turned up and I was taken to the mental hospital. When the psych came to talk to me he was using a loud voice which I asked him to lower as well as being asked by another mental health worker. He refused stating it was his natural voice and incarcerated me because I could not handle his noise. When I went to the doctor in the mental hospital it was found there was swelling in one of my ears which required medical treatment. This same psych continued to treat my problems with noise as a delusion of schizophrenia where he would confront this by using a loud voice. He never helped me deal with a delusion of schizophrenia but his beliefs caused him to assault me many times. I still have these same problems medicated or not, management is key.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 17:48
    I don't suffer from those things. I have a TBI which causes me to have problems with noise.

Why are you still ignoring the effects that happen with one's dopamine and serotonin? If you build a dam for 6 years and then pull it down, what do you believe will happen? You end up in a racing car with racing thoughts and bad decision making caused by the speed you suddenly find yourself living.
    What about those who do suffer those things?!

The rest of your post is incorrect. I could write an essay to explain why, but I really don't have the inclination.
  11. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 17:56
    What about those who do suffer those things?!

The rest of your post is incorrect. I could write an essay to explain why, but I really don't have the inclination.
    It will get worse and then it will improve to what is normal for them unless the meds cause brain injury or permanent damage. Good way to murder someone.

You say I'm incorrect a lot but you don't even join the discussion. Are you scared you lived your whole life as a lie?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 18:02
    It will get worse and then it will improve to what is normal for them unless the meds cause brain injury or permanent damage. Good way to murder someone.

You say I'm incorrect a lot but you don't even join the discussion. Are you scared you lived your whole life as a lie?
    To be honest, I have enough of this at work.

Bottom line, for a great many people medication treats the symptoms of schizophrenia, enabling them to get on with their lives. It really doesn't matter if you don't believe this.
  13. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 18:063 edits
    To be honest, I have enough of this at work.

Bottom line, for a great many people medication treats the symptoms of schizophrenia, enabling them to get on with their lives. It really doesn't matter if you don't believe this.
    I wouldn't hire or associate with anyone on schizophrenia medication simply because they are a spaced out liability, why would anyone else? I also don't associate with people heavily into illegal drugs for the same reasons ...bar weed which is a good painkiller.

The medicated schizophrenics I know are not getting on with any life. They have no friends or job and their lack of communication skills will likely keep it that way. They are incapable of emotions because of the blunt effect of meds so you also wouldn't want to date one.
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 23:104 edits
    One should have rights to their own emotions especially when dealing with things like the death of a loved one's memorial I cannot go to because of the med's side effects that have always been ignored.. Is that a positive or a negative and by what power do you decide that for me? The only positive outcome of being on the forced injection is the people who feel sorry for me.It's one step away from electrocution and round here that means a 2 percent chance of being your genitals. You do realize electrocuting one's genital or brain doesn't cure MI?
  15. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 23:30
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    they can't even hire psychs from here but mostly 3rd world country immigrants who will work for less. they cry about the suicide rates fund failures more but they still hire 3rd world country immigrants who know nothing about this country or the reason why our suicide rates are so high.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree