1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Jun '17 15:20
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Risperidone fore starters - (however you spell it)
    Well, it's on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, which in itself is quite telling. (If it wasn't fit for purpose or safe then it wouldn't be on the list).

That said, it is not a medication i am personally enamoured with. There are better anti-psychotics out there, though it does seem better than many at preventing relapse and has also worked well for many who suffer with Obsessional compulsive Disorder. .

As i'm sure you already know, Schizophrenia is linked with an over activity of dopamine in the brain, and it is this over activity of dopamine that causes the hallucinations and delusional thought etc. Risperidone effectively blocks the receptors in the brain, inhibiting dopamine and helping to lessen the effects of schizophrenia.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Jun '17 19:56
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, it's on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, which in itself is quite telling. (If it wasn't fit for purpose or safe then it wouldn't be on the list).

That said, it is not a medication i am personally enamoured with. There are better anti-psychotics out there, though it does seem better than many at preventing relapse ...[text shortened]... receptors in the brain, inhibiting dopamine and helping to lessen the effects of schizophrenia.
    ok.
    I may have more to say about this.
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '17 23:042 edits
    Did you miss the part 'many people have no, or minor, side effects?' (All medications have 'possible' side effects that legally have to be listed,.....all).

Putting COMMON in capital letters doesn't change that. - You need to read common in context. 'Common' among the small number of people who do experience side effects. (Obviously),
    You do understand it's a cut n' paste right?

Risperdal and Breast Growth: What You Need to Know
    Enlarged breast tissue in men, or gynecomastia, can be emotionally devastating. In some cases, drugs can cause the condition. Certain heart medications, hormones for treatment of testicular cancer, and even penicillin are known to cause abnormal male breast growth. Patients often decide to take these medications because they believe the benefits of treatment outweigh the risks.

SIDE EFFECTS

Risperidone side effects
    Risperidone oral tablet may cause drowsiness. It may also cause other side effects.

More common side effects
    The more common side effects of risperidone can include:

parkinsonism (trouble moving)
    akathisia (restlessness and urge to move)
    dystonia (muscle contractions that cause twisting and repetitive movements that you cannot control)
    tremors (uncontrollable rhythmic movement in one part of your body)
    sleepiness, fatigue, and dizziness
    anxiety
    blurred vision
    stomach and upper abdominal pain or discomfort
    drooling
    dry mouth
    increased appetite or weight gain
    rash
    stuffy nose, upper respiratory tract infections, and inflammation of your nose and throat
    If these effects are mild, they may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.

Serious side effects
    Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life-threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency. Serious side effects and their symptoms can include the following:

Death from infection and stroke in seniors with dementia
    Neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Symptoms can include:
    high fever (above 100.4°F)
    heavy sweating
    stiff muscles
    confusion
    changes in your breathing, heart rhythm, and blood pressure
    kidney failure. Symptoms can include:
    weight gain, especially in your legs
    weakness or lethargy
    sleepiness
    urinating less than normal or not at all
    Tardive dyskinesia Symptoms can include:
    movements in your face, tongue, or other body parts that you can’t control.
    Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar). Symptoms can include:
    feeling very thirsty
    needing to urinate more often than normal
    feeling very hungry
    weakness or tiredness
    nausea
    confusion
    fruity smelling breath
    High cholesterol and triglyceride levels
    High blood prolactin levels. Symptoms can include:
    breast enlargement
    milky discharge from your nipple
    erectile dysfunction (trouble getting or keeping an erection)
    loss of your menstrual period
    Orthostatic hypotension (a decrease in blood pressure when you stand up from a sitting or lying position). Symptoms can include:
    lightheadedness
    fainting
    dizziness
    Low white blood cell count. Symptoms can include:
    fever
    infection
    Trouble thinking and impaired judgement and motor skills
    Seizures
    Trouble swallowing
    Priapism (painful erection lasting more than four hours)
  4. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '17 23:323 edits
    Do you have any information that didn't come from me?

So basically it takes the keys to life off you, combined with the serotonin. Life is not worth living without your natural drugs cause that is what keeps you going and being happy. It's an execution to become a zombie. This isn't curing mental illness, it is masking it by taking away what everyone takes for granted... our bodies natural drugs. It would also be plausible to consider this is in part the reason for high suicide levels of many users.
  5. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 05:572 edits
    Originally posted by Executioner Brand

So basically it takes the keys to life off you, combined with the serotonin. Life is not worth living without your natural drugs cause that is what keeps you going and being happy. It's an execution to become a zombie. This isn't curing mental illness, it is masking it by taking away what ev ...[text shortened]... also be plausible to consider this is in part the reason for high suicide levels of many users.
    The mental illness remains, it{or any other antipsychotic} simply addresses the way you manage the mental illness*{belief you cannot have a test for} through ignorance of life.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 07:36

So basically it takes the keys to life off you, combined with the serotonin. Life is not worth living without your natural drugs cause that is what keeps you going and being happy. It's an execution to become a zombie. This isn't curing mental illness, it is masking it by taking away what ev ...[text shortened]... also be plausible to consider this is in part the reason for high suicide levels of many users.
    Clearly you missed my last post. (Too busy responding to yourself? )
  7. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 19:555 edits
    Clearly you missed my last post. (Too busy responding to yourself? )
    Which was a repeat about the effects of dopamine which was what I said earlier on in the thread. Maybe you should stop copying my answers cause you have none of your own.

How many side effects on average do you think a person on a forced injection suffers from that list? I counted 15 for me personally all which gets quickly ignored by the extremist psychiatrists who can see positives in their kidnappings, only.

Maybe it would help eradicate your suspicious behavior if you took it yourself so you won't go around with a stick accusing people of things they did not do. Not having your dopamine function would help you not get as much enjoyment out of trying to hurt people.
  8. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 20:171 edit
    Did you miss the part 'many people have no, or minor, side effects?' (All medications have 'possible' side effects that legally have to be listed,.....all).

Putting COMMON in capital letters doesn't change that. - You need to read common in context. 'Common' among the small number of people who do experience side effects. (Obviously),
    You do realise that was a cut n paste right?

You need to stop accusing people of things they did not do.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 20:27
    Which was a repeat about the effects of dopamine which was what I said earlier on in the thread. Maybe you should stop copying my answers cause you have none of your own.

How many side effects on average do you think a person on a forced injection suffers from that list? I counted 15 for me personally all which gets quickly ignored by the extrem ...[text shortened]... ng your dopamine function would help you not get as much enjoyment out of trying to hurt people.
    I was explaining to another poster how Risperidone works. (You know, seeing as it's my job and everything, and he asked).

I've barely read anything you've written. If you know a bit about dopamine, good for you.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 20:32
    You do realise that was a cut n paste right?

You need to stop accusing people of things they did not do.
    And you need to stop trying to discredit something you know hardly anything about. (Hence your need to cut and paste).
  11. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '17 17:03
    And you need to stop trying to discredit something you know hardly anything about. (Hence your need to cut and paste).
    so no apology for accusing me of putting part of a cut n paste in capitals. I bet you don't apologise for fake breasts, TD, or death a common side effect in suicide either.

btw it really helps to have a clear and UNblurry eyesight. I got 4th yesterday in the goldfish $28 and you act like I need you.

You do understand when you have been kidnapped against your will you automatically learn a lot about it.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jun '17 17:36
    so no apology for accusing me of putting part of a cut n paste in capitals. I bet you don't apologise for fake breasts, TD, or death a common side effect in suicide either.

btw it really helps to have a clear and UNblurry eyesight. I got 4th yesterday in the goldfish $28 and you act like I need you.

You do understand when you have been kidnapped against your will you automatically learn a lot about it.
    How do I know what parts of your cut and pastes you haven't changed? You seem to use capital letters at random.

'UNblurry' eyesight for example.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 23:54

That said, it is not a medication i am personally enamoured with. There are better anti-psychotics out there, though it does seem better than many at preventing relapse ...[text shortened]... receptors in the brain, inhibiting dopamine and helping to lessen the effects of schizophrenia.
    I think I mentioned back there somewhere that some meds were helpful.
    In my recent post I mentioned that it wasn;t for me. .
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 23:56
    You do understand it's a cut n' paste right?

Risperdal and Breast Growth: What You Need to Know
    Enlarged breast tissue in men, or gynecomastia, can be emotionally devastating. In some cases, drugs can cause the condition. Certain heart medications, hormones for treatment of testicular cancer, and even penicillin are known to cause abnormal male ...[text shortened]... r skills
    Seizures
    Trouble swallowing
    Priapism (painful erection lasting more than four hours)
    Yeah but not everyone suffers from all that crap either.
  15. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '17 19:091 edit
    How do I know what parts of your cut and pastes you haven't changed? You seem to use capital letters at random.

'UNblurry' eyesight for example.
    You don't know, so why did you start telling me off when you obviously thought for some reason I had changed it. That is delusional behavior on your part, believing something that isn't real.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree