1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 03:551 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Nobody knows if there is wind on the moon or not.
    And nobody knows what colour the lunar sky is.

However we do know that Apollo 11 crew supposedly took pre-packed
    "space food" for the voyage there and the return !!!
    Why?
    When there is all that cheese? They only needed to take crackers.
    Furthermore, there is actually no "dark side" of the moon?

A "day" on the moon lasts approximately 29 (earth) days and 12 hours meaning there is sunrise and sunset on the moon approximately once per month....Meaning that on the moon, the "phases" as we see them from earth are actually the moons morning and evening. Meaning that it is possible to land on the moon in the lunar "day" and enjoy a nearly month of daylight. Perfect if you are planning a trip.

Meaning Santa Claus does not exist.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 03:58
    Nobody knows if there is wind on the moon or not.
    And nobody knows what colour the lunar sky is.
    I know because I've been there.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 04:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Meaning that it is possible to land on the moon in the lunar "day" and enjoy a nearly month of daylight.
    Correction:
    A fortnight of daylight and a fortnight of darkness!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 04:261 edit
    Correction:
    A fortnight of daylight and a fortnight of darkness!
    Yes, correct!

FKBH is still a sucker though 😉
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 08:071 edit
    I had not realised until a friend told me but the alleged Apollo 11 landing was when thre moon was in its first quarter!
    Why choose a small target and make the job difficult?.
    Also launch time was during the day when they couldn't even see their target!
    Both these facts are verifiable.
    Just DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
    They are planning to land on the sun but at night so it wont be hot.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 09:03
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Why is it that I can't access these types of link? Do I copy it from the http bit or from somewhere else?
    It suffices to copy&paste the short form of the link:

http://iq.intel.com/margaret-hamilton-programmed-apollo-11-moon-landing/
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 09:06
    I had not realised until a friend told me but the alleged Apollo 11 landing was when thre moon was in its first quarter!
    Why choose a small target and make the job difficult?.
    Also launch time was during the day when they couldn't even see their target!
    Both these facts are verifiable.
    Just DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
    Always wave the sarcasm flag on this Kind of Posts.

People might not find out otherwise...

[flag] no sarcasm here[/flag]
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 10:36
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Always wave the sarcasm flag on this Kind of Posts.

People might not find out otherwise...

[flag] no sarcasm here[/flag]
    Meanwhile the story of Margaret Hamilton is ignored by the trolls landing here just to disrupt.
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 12:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Meanwhile the story of Margaret Hamilton is ignored by the trolls landing here just to disrupt.
    At least the landings weren't faked.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 12:33
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    At least the landings weren't faked.
    And we know that because Hamilton's programs would only work if someone was actually physically on the moon.

Or, yet in another string of appearance of proofs.
    Put enough appearances together, one can be forgiven for mistaking the body whole as sufficient, regardless how weak or even internally/externally contradictory each of the appearances themselves are.

Heroic in effort, perhaps, but contributed to what amounts to a massive failure to mankind.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 12:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Sucker.
    Well, I do pay taxes.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 15:21
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Well, I do pay taxes.
    What for? You don't believe in anything but a flat Earth, your religion. Apply for tax free status, start a church. Maybe you can get people to believe, it shouldn't be hard, they programmed YOU pretty good with the flat Earth lie.

Hey, run for office, maybe you can be the first flatass president. If that idiot in there now could do it, YOU surely could.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 15:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    And we know that because Hamilton's programs would only work if someone was actually physically on the moon.

Or, yet in another string of appearance of proofs.
    Put enough appearances together, one can be forgiven for mistaking the body whole as sufficient, regardless how weak or even internally/externally contradictory each of the appearances themselve ...[text shortened]... .

Heroic in effort, perhaps, but contributed to what amounts to a massive failure to mankind.
    So now besides being a civilization changing mind, you now are an expert on space software. Amazing. How did you happen to come by this expertise pray tell?
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 20:03
    What for? You don't believe in anything but a flat Earth, your religion. Apply for tax free status, start a church. Maybe you can get people to believe, it shouldn't be hard, they programmed YOU pretty good with the flat Earth lie.

Hey, run for office, maybe you can be the first flatass president. If that idiot in there now could do it, YOU surely could.
    That's not true, nearly any of it.
    I believe in God and have no religion otherwise--- I really don't even consider my belief in God as a religion, to be clear.
    The shape of the earth, i.e., round, flat, square, really has zero impact on the day to day lives of people walking on its surface.
    But for some inexplicable reason, we are indoctrinated with the concept right out of the gate: every classroom in the world has a globe and are being taught the shape of the earth... even though there is little to no bearing on anything related to practical application in their lives, academic or otherwise.
    Someone considers it a vital piece of information, and is emphatically concerned that it be taught as early as possible.
    What doesn't make sense to a child being taught the rotundity of the earth is pushed out and replaced with knowledge from 'people who know better.'
    And yet those same objections stand today.

A religion is based on dogma: answers which cannot be questioned.

The scientific method is all about answering questions, all about constantly asking questions even when answers have been found.

Any claim made for a ball earth fails to pass all aspects of the scientific method, and yet the 'answer' cannot be questioned.

That's not science; that's a religion.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 20:29
    So now besides being a civilization changing mind, you now are an expert on space software. Amazing. How did you happen to come by this expertise pray tell?
    The doctors analyzing the physiological reactions of the astronauts: would the same data been available to them regardless of the locale of their subjects?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree