1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 05:54
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    At least the landings weren't faked.
    The landings were real ... just not on the moon.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 13:231 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The doctors analyzing the physiological reactions of the astronauts: would the same data been available to them regardless of the locale of their subjects?
    I don't know if you knew but there were and are instruments onboard measuring heart rate, body temp and so forth. There is this amazing device. Called RADIO. But if you had gotten an education you might have heard of it. You spout BS without even researching a subject. Google this word. Telemetry. It might even give you an education about space travel. But you won't of course, that is your MO, ignore, ignore, ignore. Followed by Dis, Dis, Dis.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 13:40
    That's not true, nearly any of it.
    I believe in God and have no religion otherwise--- I really don't even consider my belief in God as a religion, to be clear.
    The shape of the earth, i.e., round, flat, square, really has zero impact on the day to day lives of people walking on its surface.
    But for some inexplicable reason, we are indoctrinated with the ...[text shortened]... ic method, and yet the 'answer' cannot be questioned.

That's not science; that's a religion.
    Yes it does have impact on daily lives when you and your buddies continue the big lie. I remember a propaganda tape from the anti-communist days: Tell a lie, make it big enough, and people will believe. That is exactly the state your flatassers are in. The big lie.

You would NEVER go to the length of actually taking a circumnavigation of Antarctica because that would destroy your stupid flat Earth right then and there.

You would NEVER consider the fact there are aurora in Antarctica because that proves the magnetic field of Earth converges there, impossible on a flat Earth.

You would NEVER consider NASA as presenting reality when they took images of the entire continent of Antarctica. Therefore no matter what anyone says, without justification like forensic analysis of the images to prove providence, you just SAY, 'Obvious fakery' without any actual analysis.

You would NEVER consider GPS to be actually done by satellites because in your religion satellites don't and can't exist.

You would never consider why all the other planets in the solar system are nice and round but Earth HAS to be flat, why that would be.

You would NEVER consider the motivations of those propagating their big flatass lie.

You would NEVER research what Isaac Newton analysed about what the setting or rising sun would look like if we had a flat atmosphere thousands of miles wide because you would never want to actually study optical effects of the atmosphere.

You would NEVER consider the fact there is ZERO seeing over the horizon on an airless body like the moon and what the means for Earth.

You would NEVER consider why Earth has gravity if it was only 10 miles thick or 100 miles thick. We already have probes landing on moons not very large that has very small gravity fields and we know how much mass it takes to make X surface gravity and how much mass density effects surface gravity.

Yet you consider yourself such an absolute expert as to be able to completely ignore ALL that I just said.

In short, your flatass religion keeps you from thinking critically and so your fantasy just grows more certain as time goes by in spite of all I just said. Another aspect of your flatass religion, which is based on pseudoscienctific nonsense but you would never even consider THAT either. Which is why your flatassness is a religion.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 14:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I don't know if you knew but there were and are instruments onboard measuring heart rate, body temp and so forth. There is this amazing device. Called RADIO. But if you had gotten an education you might have heard of it. You spout BS without even researching a subject. Google this word. Telemetry. It might even give you an education about space travel. But you won't of course, that is your MO, ignore, ignore, ignore. Followed by Dis, Dis, Dis.
    Another rabbit trail which doesn't end well for the hoax.
    The entirety of the telemetry records were destroyed, copied over or otherwise lost.
    Weird, huh.

The point regarding the physicians is that whom ever and where ever those whom's were, the physicians didn't know anything other than what they were told.
    They no more needed them on the moon than they did in the room next door.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 14:05
    Yes it does have impact on daily lives when you and your buddies continue the big lie. I remember a propaganda tape from the anti-communist days: Tell a lie, make it big enough, and people will believe. That is exactly the state your flatassers are in. The big lie.

You would NEVER go to the length of actually taking a circumnavigation of Antarctica beca ...[text shortened]... ense but you would never even consider THAT either. Which is why your flatassness is a religion.
    There is propaganda galore on this one.
    It's the side which presented mounds of data in the appearance of proof but which is short on sufficient proof.
    It is also the side which refuses to answer questions, but rather insists that its answers cannot be questioned.
    That, sir, is the worst kind of religion.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 15:413 edits
    There is propaganda galore on this one.
    It's the side which presented mounds of data in the appearance of proof but which is short on sufficient proof.
    It is also the side which refuses to answer questions, but rather insists that its answers cannot be questioned.
    That, sir, is the worst kind of religion.
    Propaganda. Right. Isaac Newton just did his analysis because he wanted propaganda.
    If you think it wrong, put your money where your mouth is. Prove it is wrong with mathematics. Good luck. Just dissing it without analysis just proves you are incapable of understanding the original analysis, thinking you are just as smart as Newton so you are so far ahead of him the refutation is obvious. So show your refutation.

The four circumnavigations of Antarctica was just propaganda.
    You stance GPS is from ground stations is just propaganda.

Since you think GPS is from ground stations, show us the proof. Where are the images of these ground stations that put out the exact signal of the GPS system?

Of course you can't believe in satellites that would negate your whole religion.

I guess all the amateur photographers taking pictures of ISS is just fakery times a million, all that propaganda NASA paying thousands of amateur photographers to show that ISS is real but you know for a fact is fake.

Yeah, it's all just propaganda. Just not the way YOU say it is.

And it is clear you would never answer any of those charges just repeat your religious mantra, NASA lies.
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 16:38
    Propaganda. Right. Isaac Newton just did his analysis because he wanted propaganda.
    If you think it wrong, put your money where your mouth is. Prove it is wrong with mathematics. Good luck. Just dissing it without analysis just proves you are incapable of understanding the original analysis, thinking you are just as smart as Newton so you are so far ahead ...[text shortened]... clear you would never answer any of those charges just repeat your religious mantra, NASA lies.
    Sonhouse, you and the nutcases are filling an awful lot of forum threads, but they're just winding you up. Really. Don't waste all that rational thinking on them unless you're actually entertaining yourself at the same time.
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 17:00
    What do you do if you see a spaceman ?
    Park man.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 17:04
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Sonhouse, you and the nutcases are filling an awful lot of forum threads, but they're just winding you up. Really. Don't waste all that rational thinking on them unless you're actually entertaining yourself at the same time.
    I know, they just piss me off.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 19:25
    And that would be because I view them as traitors.
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 21:341 edit
    And that would be because I view them as traitors.
    It's the new world of truthiness and alternative facts. Trump may have outed those expressions but an awful lot of "true believers" were needed to vote him in. It seems truth has gone the way of privacy, honesty and civility.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 21:35
    That's why they do it dude.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 21:55
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's the new world of truthiness and alternative facts. Trump may have outed those expressions but an awful lot of "true believers" were needed to vote him in. It seems truth has gone the way of privacy, honesty and civility.
    Your analysis is off on why the majority of people voted for Trump--- although there definitely are some people who fit the mold you cast for them... voting for either side.

The majority of people who voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton and because he promised to do something about the system which she represents.

That being said, if you're looking for civility, look no further than the discussions surrounding some of the more controversial topics.
    Well, that is to say: if you're looking for a situation which underscores your point about honesty and civility--- and the lack thereof--- you can witness no better example.
    One side presents nothing but evidence which can be easily verified while the other side heaps abuse, ridicule and vitriol without ever addressing the topic directly.

Not very civil at all, is it?
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 22:07
    If you think it wrong, put your money where your mouth is. Prove it is wrong with mathematics. Good luck. Just dissing it without analysis just proves you are incapable of understanding the original analysis, thinking you are just as smart as Newton so you are so far ahead ...[text shortened]... clear you would never answer any of those charges just repeat your religious mantra, NASA lies.
    Whatever you're expecting me to prove with math relative to optics, I'm not certain as the claim I made which had anything at all to do with the topic of optics (nice ring to it) still stands without a challenge:

"How are distant objects which ought to be below the horizon visible?"

And I gave plenty of anecdotal proofs, although it's a concept which can be scientifically tested, proved, falsified, repeated.
    The least of these is the view from my house to Cleveland or the same to the Euclid power plant.
    One mathematically should have 250+' loss from the first few hundred feet off the ground.
    The second one mathematically factors at nearly 600' under my horizon, and yet both landmarks are clearly visible, ground up any time, day or night, all year long.

If you've watched the video feed from ISS you may be struck by the beauty of the world.
    How peaceful and serene it looks.
    You'd never know (unless you saw it from the ground) how many planes are in the sky at any given time, or how many thousands of satellites are circling the earth at any given time.
    In fact, you never see either one from ISS.
    Weird, huh.

NASA lies.
    We have established that.
    If their policy allows them to lie about anything, why would you trust them to tell the truth ever?
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 23:07
    And here is more SpaceX fraud.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-39322942

These fakes must be costing the world government a fortune!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree