1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 14:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    A richly deserved sucker punch too. That dude was asking for it. He would't shut up, like the traitor he was and is.

That dude was not a reporter, he was another assswipe denier:

"Mr. Sibrel was hit in the face by Mr. Aldrin, who claimed to only be defending himself and his stepdaughter from the man who had got in his face. This all happened after Si ...[text shortened]... ws.com/2016/01/31/50477/

This is how traitors act and they should all get the same treatment.
    So when you finally are face to face with reality that the moon landings were faked, can it be assumed that you'll be the first in line for a sucker punch?
    Unfortunately, the real humor of this situation is completely lost on you.
    You consider it perfectly appropriate to resort to violence when your position is refuted--- so afraid to face the truth, you'll (attempt) violence to remain in power.
    Those days are numbered, so enjoy them while you can, I suppose.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 15:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    So when you finally are face to face with reality that the moon landings were faked, can it be assumed that you'll be the first in line for a sucker punch?
    Unfortunately, the real humor of this situation is completely lost on you.
    You consider it perfectly appropriate to resort to violence when your position is refuted--- so afraid to face the truth, you ...[text shortened]... ) violence to remain in power.
    Those days are numbered, so enjoy them while you can, I suppose.
    You are beneath contempt. You live in a paranoid fantasy world and you are not worth arguing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree