1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 15:41
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Claims? I have made nothing of the sort. I have simply repeated the words of Jesus and provided references. In any case whether or not you believe Jesus is not my concern
    Please repeat some words of Jesus without your personal, erroneous slant. Happy to read. 🙂
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 18:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Three person god..?

Yeah, sure, that's err different.
    Dive,
    You believe that Jesus is God.
    You have made up this 'godhead theory'.
    Your belief is NO different than trinity.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 19:44
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Dive,
    You believe that Jesus is God.
    You have made up this 'godhead theory'.
    Your belief is NO different than trinity.
    Dive,
    If you think Jesus is God, then your "one God" point dissolves.
    Your view is hypocritical.
    You need to be told this!!
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:01
    Please repeat some words of Jesus without your personal, erroneous slant. Happy to read. 🙂
    He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
    (John 14:21 KJV)
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:07
    On a certain level does it matter if God is a trinity or not ? .....He is who he is and our little peanut minds can only comprehend what he gives us to begin with.....While it may be orthodoxy for many....is it the main or key component to having a relationship with God or to salvation ? When God came to the Roman centurion through Peter ....He did not say hey is your theology correct ? God looks at hearts and truth comes through knowing God but not a prerequisite to being saved by God. I'm not saying a correct understanding is not important but the bible warns against ones always wrangling over words quarreling and fighting and it comes to the ruin of the hearers or in this case the readers.....I do not think it is Christian to kills ones with a different belief on the trinity than what is considered orthodoxy

Manny
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:10
    Originally posted by menace71
    On a certain level does it matter if God is a trinity or not ? .....He is who he is and our little peanut minds can only comprehend what he gives us to begin with.....While it may be orthodoxy for many....is it the main or key component to having a relationship with God or to salvation ? When God came to the Roman centurion through Peter ....He did not say ...[text shortened]... o kills ones with a different belief on the trinity than what is considered orthodoxy

Manny
    It seems to me that a 'real God' would want us to know Him.

He has not done that.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:50
    On a certain level does it matter if God is a trinity or not ? .....He is who he is and our little peanut minds can only comprehend what he gives us to begin with.....While it may be orthodoxy for many....is it the main or key component to having a relationship with God or to salvation ? When God came to the Roman centurion through Peter ....He did not say ...[text shortened]... o kills ones with a different belief on the trinity than what is considered orthodoxy

Manny
    Christ's judgment is not going to be based on the doctrine of men.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:57
    Christ's judgment is not going to be based on the doctrine of men.
    You're a man...right?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:57
    Claims? I have made nothing of the sort. I have simply repeated the words of Jesus and provided references. In any case whether or not you believe Jesus is not my concern
    Please repeat some words of Jesus without your personal, erroneous slant. Happy to read.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:11
    Please repeat some words of Jesus without your personal, erroneous slant. Happy to read.
    You are a blind man .. right ?
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:26
    It seems to me that a 'real God' would want us to know Him.

He has not done that.
    The real God does want us to know him no doubt or argument there but yet he we sit arguing in a forum about the nature of God.... Right?

Manny
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:29
    The real God does want us to know him no doubt or argument there but yet he we sit arguing in a forum about the nature of God.... Right?

Manny
    You have not proven that God wants to know us.
    How can you say this anyway?
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:35
    You have not proven that God wants to know us.
    How can you say this anyway?
    The Bible is where I get the notion that God wants to know us. I guess if the Bible is not your source and authority on God then you might question if God wants to know man

Manny
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 07:31
    He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
    (John 14:21 KJV)
    Lovely; please keep this up.
    Keeping your own interpretation out that is.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 07:32
    Dive,
    If you think Jesus is God, then your "one God" point dissolves.
    Your view is hypocritical.
    You need to be told this!!
    Are you still a Christian or not Chaney3?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree