1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:39
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    It's okay if Robbie does not like me. I respect Robbie. As for you? When did I ever claim in any thread that I know the mafia you little bitch?

You are a coward, you proved it, you asked for my email, i gave it, and trust me, I know by your mouth you were never going to be a man.

I breathe just fine thank you.

And I know your last name, all of you. ...[text shortened]... crap the way you have in two years, and does not have issues.

Easy like Sunday Morning......
    sticks and stones may break my bones
    but vespin and the sisters will always moan.

geez, you just love the word "bitch"

try looking up the meaning of COLLUSION

i followed you no where as a paying member i can post my comments any where i want,

you claim you had been civil, but you manage to call me bitch how many times in your little rant?

i would love to hear an explanation for why you are ruining the clan system, but you wont and cant, heres an idea, start a thread in the clan forum giving your reasons to why, see who agrees.

but as the site coward you will run and hide, you are a lame boring little child a cheat and a lying waste of space,

i thank god on a daily basis i am not like you, but curse god for actually creating a total piece of filth like you.

have another sad day in your pathetic life
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:451 edit
    Originally posted by roma45

i followed you no where as a paying member i can post my comments any where i want,

you claim you had been civil, but you manage to call me bitch how many times in your little rant?
    ...[text shortened]... actually creating a total piece of filth like you.

Nice goal by St Wusstone, a great pity they could not overcome the cream buns!
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:47

...[text shortened]... actually creating a total piece of filth like you.

You are a coward. All that matters is when you had a chance to step up, you ran like a little girl.

Do you think people really care about you crying like a little girl that you didn't win?
    Your a bully on a keyboard.

You showed who you are. Your family must feel the disgrace for even knowing you. Your every word means nothing.

It never does or will from a coward. I no longer care what you say. Your a little man who cant function in real life so you come to a chess site to bully people. You had your chance.

Your a coward and a bitch. As for the forum, I am done with you. The floor is all yours now. You had your chance to use my email I gave you. And you ran like a little girl. Enjoy your tough words.

But you have my attention, and that will not change.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Nice goal by St Wusstone, a great pity they could not overcome the cream buns!
    we owned them but alas could not score, had 10 shots
    they are miles behind CELTIC
    mid table for them at best, would love to see them in the play offs
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:58
    You are a coward. All that matters is when you had a chance to step up, you ran like a little girl.

Do you think people really care about you crying like a little girl that you didn't win?
    Your a bully on a keyboard.

You showed who you are. Your family must feel the disgrace for even knowing you. Your every word means nothing.

It never does or wi ...[text shortened]... e a little girl. Enjoy your tough words.

But you have my attention, and that will not change.
    give me a chance, i am still reading the email novel
    you will get a reply, calm down, i know your life is sad, and have nothing else to do
    i will reply eventually, it must be like xmas for you as you wait on your first message

i will not disappoint

how many times have you used my last post nonesense?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 09:272 edits
    we owned them but alas could not score, had 10 shots
    they are miles behind CELTIC
    mid table for them at best, would love to see them in the play offs
    I don't think Tommy gets as much credit as he should, he has done wonders on the resources that St Johnstone have, he is super consistent year after year. Should be Scotland manager. For Celtic its all about the Champions league and the £20,000,000. They pay top dollar for Brendan, he brings Dembele for a measly 500,000, uses his contacts for Sinclair and Celtic are transformed. Rangers brought in Joey Barton and he is fighting with his own guys? will cost them 2 million to buy out his contract, bad business.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 09:44
    I don't think Tommy gets as much credit as he should, he has done wonders on the resources that St Johnstone have, he is super consistent year after year. Should be Scotland manager. For Celtic its all about the Champions league and the £20,000,000. They pay top dollar for Brendan, he brings Dembele for a measly 500,000, uses his contacts for Sincl ...[text shortened]... e is fighting with his own guys? will cost them 2 million to buy out his contract, bad business.
    saveco or newco, they never learn still wear the chip on the shoulder of how they were unfairly punished.
    they spent money they did not have to win titles, caught cheating and punished
    a lot like the colusion you and the sisters are doing on here pity the SFA did not run the site, you lot would have points removed no doubt about it
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 09:46
    You are the illustrious leader of the glorious revolution! there is a space in the Easy riders for you and all who reside safe in valours glory. There is no place for cowardly metallica flunkies. On the first day of the New year we shall be proclaimed Chess Kings of the Internet and our names shall be heralded forth into all the towns and villages ...[text shortened]... eir kids to emulate our good example! Have no fear my trusty friend!!! its all good in da hood!
    Actually........VESPIN's name will be proclaimed as the worst leader in the history of RHP. No one has been as inept a leader as he is and his clan now has a site record of losses.

Honestly........I know 3 year olds that could run a clan better than VESPIN. The guy simply has no idea !!!
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 10:08
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Actually........VESPIN's name will be proclaimed as the worst leader in the history of RHP. No one has been as inept a leader as he is and his clan now has a site record of losses.

Honestly........I know 3 year olds that could run a clan better than VESPIN. The guy simply has no idea !!!
    i sent him an email
    the coward has not replied.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 10:57
    i sent him an email
    He's probably ran off crying to his mummy

Funny how mant times he's now repeated that he is done responding to you to respond to you in the very next post. Goldfish ????

What I can't understand though is the way he completely snapped over nothing. Agree with him and he will crawl up your.......um.....we wont go there; disagree with him however and he totally snaps, spits the dummy and threatens to hurt anyone in his way big time. Yes.....I know it's all wishful thinking on his part. He's probably 5 foot tall and makes anorexics look obese and Roma would probably pity him given his sickness and long stretch in hospital............did he ever mention what the sickness was........or what kind of hospital he was in? I think I can guess. Anyway..... I digress.......the point is I can now see Vespin..........you are really sick

So get well and we'll mind the Sports forum for you until you get better. We can keep spamming the forum with boring MMA garbage that no one reads if you like while your away. Take it easy........your losing the plot.........again
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 13:391 edit
    He's probably ran off crying to his mummy

Funny how mant times he's now repeated that he is done responding to you to respond to you in the very next post. Goldfish ????

What I can't understand though is the way he completely snapped over nothing. Agree with him and he will crawl up your.......um.....we wont go there; disagree with him however an ...[text shortened]... no one reads if you like while your away. Take it easy........your losing the plot.........again
    I heard Roma said he responded to me. That is a lie. There is no response. And he had all the time he needed. Plus he did not respond to two personal messages in RHP I sent. He had the chance. Everyone knows now what he is.

As for you, you disappeared. No surprise. And I was never up anyone's ass when agreed with. You and Roma never agreed with anything even when it was an article from ESPN one of the worlds largest sports network.

I have not read anything except this one last message of yours, have no idea what the little lier is saying about me nor do i care. I made my point. And yeah, you should feel like it is creepy.

Far more then what you realize as of now, but fairly sure you will at some point. Just as Roma will.

For now, I don't have the time or inclination to discuss or use words with either of you scumbags.

You both had your chance. You both are cowards. It was proven. It's done for now.

In the forum anyway.
    Enjoy your day coward.

I'm done with words in here. No time. You both have my email. You can get it from Roma. He has it. Just has not used it. But I never thought he would. And he didn't. I gave him the chance, with you as well. None was given.

Love your post where I praise Robbie for doing a good job and only you can have the lack of class to post it and attack it. I hope everyone sees it. now it will be sure to be seen by everyone, and know who the winner will be this year. Finally. Someone with integrity. Now go get your meds bitch.

cheers
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 15:27
    I heard Roma said he responded to me. That is a lie. There is no response. And he had all the time he needed. Plus he did not respond to two personal messages in RHP I sent. He had the chance. Everyone knows now what he is.

As for you, you disappeared. No surprise. And I was never up anyone's ass when agreed with. You and Roma never agreed with anything e ...[text shortened]... inner will be this year. Finally. Someone with integrity. Now go get your meds bitch.

cheers
    Bwahahahahaha !!!

Oh my god........when someone loses the plot..........they really lose it big time.

It doesn't take much common sense to work out who is on meds out of the two of us. Dude........you must be a walking drug store.........but its the roids we can all see coming out in you. The rage.....the hatred.....poring out of your every sentence.

I wanted everyone to know just what type of person you are. Me.....I'm a stirrer.......I make no bones about that. You however are dangerous........honestly.......your a psychopath.

Well.......job done here.......will be checking in occasionally to pull your little (shrunken by roids) chain. Thanks for giving us all a good laugh.......and showing the person you truly are.

😵😲🙄😵🙄
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 15:28
    i sent him an email
    I saw the email you sent him. Laughed my heart out. It was a classic

😀
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 23:11
    I saw the email you sent him. Laughed my heart out. It was a classic

😀
    i have sent him 4 emails now
    lying little coward still not replied
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 00:42
    i have sent him 4 emails now
    lying little coward still not replied
    they were probably sent to spam where they belong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree