1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 02:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    they were probably sent to spam where they belong.
    Robbie he is a lier. I gave him one email address. One. Brand new Robbie. It is not in spam or anywhere.

Now if he sent it to another email address by mistake? Which I have done, it would be possible, then it would go back to him as not delivered. Or an error message.

But since it is him? He is lying. He can send me one now. Later. Anytime he wants. Why is it I had others send me emails to make sure it worked, and it worked perfectly. I have not one thing in my spam folder.

I even checked my yahoo account. I only have two email accounts. Yahoo is for close friends, business, and school. Roma did not get that one, unless he really investigated then he could have. But I delete a lot in there and I would not have looked for him in Yahoo. Now once I saw this, I did check, but still nothing.

He is not only a coward, but everyone knows he loves to lie as well. He knew he had the chance, it is all there for everyone to read and see. And he did nothing. Now he is trying to save face. But he cant.

Now it is only about saving face and getting me back in here to fight with them. I am done with words. I don't care what they say Robbie. Let the cowards talk to themselves. Those who know me, know exactly what and who I am.

Roma and Radio are little men and come into chess forums where they can feel like big men.

I made my point. so when they call anyone a coward? Remind them they ran like little boys.

Have a good night buddy.
    Karma is ALWAYS on your side.
    Congratulations on your clan winning it all. 🙂
    Tired. Going to sleep.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 02:11
    Originally posted by roma45
    i have sent him 4 emails now
    lying little coward still not replied
    You also forget moron, I am not in the forums that much anymore. So I wont see anything you are saying.

It does not mean anything to me. Words are nothing. Email me with no lies. We will take it from there. Otherwise, do what you have done for two years. Trash me with no response from me, and get people who are stupid enough to believe you.

Meanwhile, Easy Like Sunday Mornings will win it all!!!!!!

Night Bitch.
    Oh, don't worry, You still have my full attention and focus.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 05:43
    i have sent him 4 emails now
    lying little coward still not replied
    Yeah I read them all. They're hilarious.

Funny how he's saying he hasn't received them. But then again........he's not real smart. I'd say he's forgotten his password or something. Goldfish ??

That bit in the last email where you mentioned carrobies (‿ˠ‿) was a ......well......."crack up'' .........so to speak

Maybe tone the next one down a bit. He probably feels a bit intimidated...........takes him back to his childhood when he was bullied by girls..

Send him another one and see if he can remember his password this time

Hey......I thought he wasn't going to respond to us anymore. Yep......Goldfish !!.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 08:02
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Yeah I read them all. They're hilarious.

Funny how he's saying he hasn't received them. But then again........he's not real smart. I'd say he's forgotten his password or something. Goldfish ??

That bit in the last email where you mentioned carrobies (‿ˠ‿) was a ......well......."crack up'' .........so to speak

Maybe tone the next one down a ...[text shortened]... this time

Hey......I thought he wasn't going to respond to us anymore. Yep......Goldfish !!.
    with all the fake accounts he has it must be a lot pf passwords to remember.
    wow, i have his focus,
    not sure what that means
    i will never find out as he will not post any more, and is too much of a coward to reply by email.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 13:47
    with all the fake accounts he has it must be a lot pf passwords to remember.
    wow, i have his focus,
    not sure what that means
    i will never find out as he will not post any more, and is too much of a coward to reply by email.
    Has the coward responded yet or has he run home to mummy ???

I think having his face pushed against that chicken cage by girls bullying him in his youth has nobbled his brain. Either that or the roids. He aint quite all there.

I heard from a mate over in NY that there is a shortage of steroids at the moment. He blames the upcoming UFC 205 for the shortage. With all the fighters on the card pumping as many roids as they can get their hands on supplies have dwindled.

Should be a big boarfest with sweaty men bodysliding with other sweaty men until the referee tells them to separate and return to their respective corners.

Yes........no wonder the sport is so popular with the gay community. I can understand why now.
  6. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 04:41
    Typical Ugly Americans and Donald Trump Supporters
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 05:02
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Who is ??
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:04
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Who is ??
    Radio, It's Vespin (mike). I just read this. Do you know who this dick is? Never once have I ever insulted anyone's country. Never. Although it does seem we are a laughing stock with Trump in office. That aside, this person seemed just attack America for no reason.

Do you know who it is? I understand you cant tell me.But wondered if you found out? Certainly does not belong in the sports forum.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:05
    Originally posted by richfeet
    What does that make you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree