1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 09:50
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    No he just beat your ass and everyone else fair and square. Because you suck. And if it is you and your scumbag friends that came in here.

But lucky you.

You finally will get test all your theories about me. You should be thrilled you cowardly Bitch. Keep typing away moron. Easy Riders will win it all, and your wish will be granted before you know it ...[text shortened]... aken care of.

Just don't fight Radio. He is a pro fighter much like yourself I think. Bitch.
    Wow Roma........you better stop booting old Vespin from one end of the forum to the other.

He's gonna cry.

Someone get him a hanky !!!!
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 22:27
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I think he's gone out to his chicken cage to practice some of his speciality MMA moves.

He's an expert at the noogie, Chinese burn and his secret weapon...........the wet willie.

Be careful Roma..........he's even be known to apply ................the double wet willie.

Brutal !!!!!
    You forgot the main mixed massage arts special move
    the atomic wedgie, you don't see it often as they normally try and pull each others pants down
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 22:33
    sent you a message bitch. And tomorrow when i am up, you will get m email. I expect an email from you. As I thought you did not send me a PM because you are a coward.

I know you are all words, like radio, and all the other scum you guys talk with.

What I do know is this. MMA is a great sport.
    And two, I know Easy Rider Clan is going to win, win fair ...[text shortened]... to be there looking for fights at the snack stand. Be careful. They are real tough guys. lol lol
    i have a feeling you dont like me?

thanks for the pm, i am forwarding it to admin, enjoy the ban unless you do own the mods as you have boosted in the past

hook line and sinker.

but luckily for you i will not run and tell unlike what the sisters do, you lot hit the alert post button more than a mma fighter hits his wife.

you know where i am, send whoever you want, i will be waiting, big man all talk no trousers.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 22:45
    Originally posted by roma45
    the atomic wedgie, you don't see it often as they normally try and pull each others pants down
    I promised you an email. It will have to be tomorrow. I am temped to just give you the one I have, but it has my last name in it, and I use it for only certain things, school, doctors, teachers, potential employers and things like that.

But you will have it tomorrow and then you can email me and we can get started. I know to you this is a joke, and it is fun for you and that simple moron who's family must be sick to their stomach thinking they had a man for a son, but realized he turned out to the opposite of what a man is.

I don't have the strength to fence words with either of you tonight.

And Radio, if you want to test me as it seems you do, just as Roma does, I am happy to give you the chance you want. And trust me, since this is what you both want, it is only fair I give you what you are asking for. It's a shame some people don't understand the term "nothing to lose".

So, Bitch, have fun tonight, as I was not able to get to the email for you. But I did notice you did not respond to a few things. Which also told me a lot about you.

People don't realize you two are really clowns who are clearly very smart, great at chess, but instead of using the gifts you were blessed with, you just run your mouths.

But now, I am glad it worked it out this way. I shut my mouth for two years while you guys said the most disgusting, and horrible things about me and my friends.

I am sure with Radio's knowledge of so much, and Roma also being such a big tough guy, we are going to resolve this.

You can count on it.

talk to you tomorrow scumbags.

Oh and Radio? What a name. lol Radio since you did mma and had the atomic punch, you would know about pulling their pants down.

I can promise you this. You wont get mine down. So please, make sure you and your blow up doll have your special time, and with Roma as well, this way I don't have to worry about you two. Night ladies.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 22:48
    Nobody would have to practice to take you two on at once. Your nerds who got picked on, and now try to bully others. It's a shame. I don't like and cant stand bullies.

Even if it meant you two morons got bullied. Of course now I don't care about either one of you. But as kids? You two did not deserve it. People should have stuck up for you. That is what you do for those who cant stick up for themselves.

Clearly you two were let down.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 23:26
    I promised you an email. It will have to be tomorrow. I am temped to just give you the one I have, but it has my last name in it, and I use it for only certain things, school, doctors, teachers, potential employers and things like that.

But you will have it tomorrow and then you can email me and we can get started. I know to you this is a joke, and it is ...[text shortened]... special time, and with Roma as well, this way I don't have to worry about you two. Night ladies.
    so you think you are tougher than me because you are eventually going to send me an email?
    i thought the mafia did the horses head in the bed thing, well a horses a$$ for you
    you are a total little child,i already know your last name, but unlike you and the sisters i do not post private details of anyone on here, i leave that to the scum like you.

you have no friends on here, even robbie thinks you are a idiot, but he will use you like the office bike and take free points off you.

so you will give me and radio what we both want? thanks mate i made a small list i assume thats okay
    1]stop cheating by mass resigning games against the easy riders
    2] please stop pretending to be tough, you are pathetic at it
    3] stop posting boring copy n paste rubbish about fixed massages
    4] stop breathing.

nothing to lose? i would never lose a chess match against the resigning vespin thats for sure. this is afterall a chess site, try playing the game.

are you sending me a email by carrier snail?
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 23:38
    Nobody would have to practice to take you two on at once. Your nerds who got picked on, and now try to bully others. It's a shame. I don't like and cant stand bullies.

Even if it meant you two morons got bullied. Of course now I don't care about either one of you. But as kids? You two did not deserve it. People should have stuck up for you. That is what you do for those who cant stick up for themselves.

Clearly you two were let down.
    are you doing a tarot card reading?
    you are way off
    i will pick a card for you. can you guess?

yes it's the fool

you and the sisters are ruining the clan system, now i am ruining something you obviously love, MMA not nice is it?

tell that snail to hurry up will you
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 00:30
    you are way off

yes it's the fool

you and the sisters are ruining the clan system, now i am ruining something you obviously love, MMA not nice is it?

you stupid jackass. You really think you can ruin something I love like MMA? My god if you really believe that, you are just to stupid to be left alone at home or in public.

I love mma. And I don't dislike you because your a moron about mma Roma. It is the accusations without once even asking me personally why some things are the way they are.

But you don't want that. Radio does not either. You are the angriest of all people. Radio just gets a kick out getting people going. You do to, but you are so angry and then you think you are actually a bully by typing words.

If you had talked to me normally, I would have explained everything. You might not have agreed with me, and told me to do some things another way, but it could have been civil. Instead you and Radio have trashed me for two years and I never said anything. You both followed me in here to argue.

So truth, or civility is not something either of you are interested in.

In any case, you got your second personal message from me. The first with no response. As expected. Now, you have my email address I created.

Have a great night Bitch.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 05:34

thanks for the pm, i am forwarding it to admin, enjoy the ban unless you do own the mods as you have boosted in the past

hook line and sinker.

but luckily for you i will not run and tell unlike what the sisters do, you lot hit the alert post button more than a mma fighter hits his wife.

you know where i am, send whoever you want, i will be waiting, big man all talk no trousers.
    i knew you were a bitch. and if i hit the alert button then prove it. I knew you had no balls, and i don't care your a little bitch who ran to the admins. I don't care about a ban, or anything else.

And all your talk about me? No bitch. It will be me, never someone else. You stupid little bitch. You just proved to everyone on this site your a coward and a bitch.

Pass it all on to everyone so not one person is missed that you are a scumbag and a bitch that I knew you to be. Soon as a bully is pushed, they act like a bitch.

Hide in the comfort in your chair at home bitfch like you said to me so many times for two years when I said nothing to you or your bitch friends. I made my point.

Radio and you are nothing but mouths and try to bully people because of your little clans getting their heads handed to them because they suck. Easy Riders wins it all, and they deserve it Bitch. I knew you would coward out.

I gave you all the information you needed to have a talk with me. I don't hit the alert button bitch. I stayed in this forum because I made a promise to. And I did. Two years of you trashing me and you bitch out.

Your a punk, so is radio and you just proved it. That is all I needed to know. You and Radio are nothing but little men with no lives.

You little coward. Thank you for granting my wish. I finally got what I wanted.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 05:49
    you are way off

yes it's the fool

You asked for my email. You got it. You alerted. I did not. I put it all out there for all to see.

And you were a bully for two years. Now your a scared bitch just like everyone knew you were. I had more people then I can count tell me what a mouth and a coward you were. Radio to. And you both proved it.

You and your friends ruined the clan system years ago.

Someone else wins and you call them a cheat.

You are a coward little bitch.

I got exactly what I wanted. Christmas came early this year for me. As for the forum? I am now done with you and Radio. So go ahead and make a joke of yourself.

Everyone now saw you are the coward, and the bitch. Two years of you trashing me. I never said a word.

And fyi....you still have my attention. Thank you.

But I will not respond anymore. You have my email, direct all your comments there. But we know you wont don't we scumbag.

Good night little girl.
    You were never a man.
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 06:17

hook line and sinker.

Please put in Quotes where I ever bragged or even once mentioned the moderators please? Please one line anywhere? And you are the one who trashed the mods in many places. I have never done that nor would I do that.

And I am proud to have responded to you, gave you a few days of the taste of what you dished out for two years to me, but never once did I ever say one word to you or Radio that was unkind.

You took it to far. You have my attention. And you said I was a snail in getting you my email. You now have it.

And just as I thought, and Radio to, you two are coward scumbags. Oh and by the way? The words I am using right now? Are the same words you called me for two years and they are all in the clan forum for everyone to see.

And I have not alerted the mods about you. I left it between just us three. You, Radio and myself. You called me these names and could not wait for me to appear. I never did.

So you FOLLOWED ME IN HERE. So finally shoved back.

And you cried.

You have my email. I'm now done talking to you in here, or with your scumbag friend Radio. Feel free to give him my email as well.

Everyone should have focus in life. I cant thank you enough.

If you ever find your bollocks as you guys say? Feel free to email me. I am done posting in here.

Your a coward. And everyone knew it.

I am officially done with both of you. Point made Bitch. But never forgotten. Promise.

oh and I am not a fan of Rhonda Rousey as you once said. I am a fan of Cyborg, Tate, and Holly Holm. Even though you have no idea who they are.

Two years of your mouth. And finally, I got what I wanted and proved.
    Those who talk the most like you have, are all cowards.

I will sleep well tonight. Thank you.
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 06:27
    so you think you are tougher than me because you are eventually going to send me an email?
    i thought the mafia did the horses head in the bed thing, well a horses a$$ for you
    you are a total little child,i already know your last name, but unlike you and the sisters i do not post private details of anyone on here, i leave that to the scum like you.

you h ...[text shortened]... is afterall a chess site, try playing the game.

It's okay if Robbie does not like me. I respect Robbie. As for you? When did I ever claim in any thread that I know the mafia you little bitch?

You are a coward, you proved it, you asked for my email, i gave it, and trust me, I know by your mouth you were never going to be a man.

I breathe just fine thank you.

And I know your last name, all of you. People you think who were your friends? They are not. I am happy to give you any information you like, just email you coward. But we know you wont and cant.

Your scared, and the only thing you can do is play chess and hide in a room somewhere.

That is it. And as for chess goes? You suck at it. If you were any good at it, you would be beating people who were of note on this site. And you have lost to them.

What is the difference between last place, and the middle of the pack? I will help you. No difference. It means you suck regardless. And now the Easy Riders will win it all hopefully, fair and square, and you will have to hold radio and you can both have a good cry.

nite bitch.
    Now I am done.
    lol lol lol I knew you were a coward. Nobody talks that much crap the way you have in two years, and does not have issues.

Easy like Sunday Morning......
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:081 edit
    It's okay if Robbie does not like me. I respect Robbie. As for you? When did I ever claim in any thread that I know the mafia you little bitch?

You are a coward, you proved it, you asked for my email, i gave it, and trust me, I know by your mouth you were never going to be a man.

I breathe just fine thank you.

And I know your last name, all of you. ...[text shortened]... crap the way you have in two years, and does not have issues.

Easy like Sunday Morning......
    You are the illustrious leader of the glorious revolution! there is a space in the Easy riders for you and all who reside safe in valours glory. There is no place for cowardly metallica flunkies. On the first day of the New year we shall be proclaimed Chess Kings of the Internet and our names shall be heralded forth into all the towns and villages of the earth, people will offer up incense for our well being and moms will instruct their kids to emulate our good example! Have no fear my trusty friend!!! its all good in da hood!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:11

you h ...[text shortened]... is afterall a chess site, try playing the game.

Please never speak on my behalf ever again.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 08:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are the illustrious leader of the glorious revolution! there is a space in the Easy riders for you and all who reside safe in valours glory. There is no place for cowardly Metallica flunkies. On the first day of the New year we shall be proclaimed Chess Kings of the Internet and our names shall be heralded forth into all the towns and villages ...[text shortened]... eir kids to emulate our good example! Have no fear my trusty friend!!! its all good in da hood!
    Thank you my dear friend. I have nothing but the most greatest of respect for you. These people have done nothing but pick fights, call you, MacT, and me some of the most disgusting names and I could never understand how they could make up lies, and make remarks that were horrible towards woman, the cursing, and the trashing of me for two years without so much as one word on my part in response.

You have always had an art to play along with them, never take them seriously, you played chess, built a great clan, and after so many years of hard work, hours of study, reading and researching the players and the clans, and finally it looks like a real clan, a fair clan, and the clan that deserves to win, will be crowned!!!! Easy Riders, King of all Clans on the internet.

People will finally see they are cowards, and just here to talk and start trouble. The ones who open their eyes will anyway. I did my part, and after two years I finally revealed what Roma and Radio really are. Cowards.

They may be people, but they are not good people. They just want to hurt and be bullies.

You have a brilliant way of dealing with all their hateful talk, and disgusting remarks. Even when given the simplest opinion, your attacked. But you have always handled it with grace, humanity, and some of the funniest humor I have read.

Early congratulations on your clans win, and please know no matter what they say, I have nothing but respect for you, and your clan.

They have proven they are nothing but cowards. Not even worth one letter while you type. But I know it can be fun to school bullies. 🙂

To the Chess Kings of the Internet!!!! Viva la Revolution, Viva New Champions!!!

And to all the honors of the greatest leader on the internet. Robbie!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree