1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 22:422 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No I don't think I said that. But I think between my recent comments as well as Robbie's, I think it's clearly explained why I personally will not discuss anything with them. It is pointless as the years have shown.
    Yes they have all the right in the world to explain their opinions, go for it, but there is a major lack of decent communication respect they have always shown. I want nothing to do with it....... MY opinion wouldn't you say?
    You are just avoiding confrontation as usual. At least you haven't hissy-fitted off in another one of your so called family orientated post-avoiding sabbaticals. This time you have both mutually decided to abstain...and yet still comment. It's amusing to watch.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 23:17
    I asked earlier about Satan's influence on the world of mankind. I asked could he have the kind of influence that could affect our opinions on the subject of religion and our opinions of the bible and what it is exactly saying.
    Just asking again what the opinions are here at RHP on this? Is there no influence from him at all or to the other extreme wit ...[text shortened]... mber Jim Jones and his people. Did or could Satan have any influence on such a terrible tragedy?
    I asked earlier who is Satan and you refused to answer.

How can you expect people to answer your questions if you refuse to answer theirs.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 02:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah I watched a documentary on that a few months back, was really unbelievable and quite sinister.
    That was a busy time in my life and didn't pay the attention to it I would have liked to but wow, the power of ones who open themselves up to demonic ways and then the power they cast on innocent people. But then we've seen whole countries go that same way. Satan is truly the ruler of this world at this time. He knows most humans would never directly worship him but he sure has a massive bag of tricks to distract us from worshiping Jehovah and his truths even to the point of not simply using his name. A real slap in God's face.
    Just think how Trump or Putin would react if the world refused to use their names or didn't know the difference between them and their vice presidents.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 03:14
    That was a busy time in my life and didn't pay the attention to it I would have liked to but wow, the power of ones who open themselves up to demonic ways and then the power they cast on innocent people. But then we've seen whole countries go that same way. Satan is truly the ruler of this world at this time. He knows most humans would never directly wor ...[text shortened]... refused to use their names or didn't know the difference between them and their vice presidents.
    What's your mental age. You sound very childish.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 05:131 edit
    Originally posted by FMF to galveston75's
    If your "guess not" means you are not going to lay out for what would feel like the hundredth time the 'argument' that members of your church are all 'in agreement' means that the existence of your corporation was 'predicted in the Bible' - and then hide behind Bible verses, deflections, evasions, and the playing of victim cards - then I welcome it. Is that what your "I guess not" meant?
    Boy, was I wrong to accept galveston75's "guess not" on pages 2-3 at face value.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 06:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Boy, was I wrong to accept galveston75's "guess not" on pages 2-3 at face value.
    I guess we (the non JWs) will all have to do what they are doing;

I.e. talk to each other across them, pretending to ignore them but pitching our posts in such a way that they see the content is aimed at them. Then they can talk to each other, across us, pretending to ignore us and pitch the content of their posts in such a way we see the content is aimed at us.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 06:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What's your mental age. You sound very childish.
    You are on the JW ignore list also, you do realise this? 😛
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 06:50
    Our resident Jehovah's Witneses at their mature and awesome forum best.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 12:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are on the JW ignore list also, you do realise this? 😛
    To be persecuted by the JWs is an honour.🙂
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 12:051 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    To be persecuted by the JWs is an honour.🙂
    No, NO!! We are persecuting them.

Don't you see it...??
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 12:06
    No, NO!! We are persecuting them.

Don't you see it...??
    Oh yes .. sorry.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 20:22
    Our resident Jehovah's Witneses at their mature and awesome forum best.
    ...I know right??

And they seem like really nice guys otherwise.
    Why any one would want to accosiated with the JW's is a mystery to me
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 20:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    ...I know right??

And they seem like really nice guys otherwise.
    Why any one would want to accosiated with the JW's is a mystery to me
    Hilarious I am sure people were saying exactly the same thing about Christians a millennia ago.

But we want to hear what your views are, for we know that people everywhere are talking against this sect - Acts 28:22

ka-ching!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 21:52
    Hilarious I am sure people were saying exactly the same thing about Christians a millennia ago.

But we want to hear what your views are, for we know that people everywhere are talking against this sect - Acts 28:22

ka-ching!
    Are you going to compare yourself to Jesus again?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 22:05

ka-ching!
    Yeah I know, you want toknow of differing opinions that still agree with your overall theology.

And I'm still saying that about the "Christians" .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree