13 Mar '17 20:36
    I have Ben Affleck on my ignore list.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 21:171 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ummm, that term if it's used against you seems a little force full I think. Perhaps if all were to just simply ask a question in a decent and respectful manor and then after a calm debate/discussion where questions and answers are explained, that should be a good time to end that questioning, But no, these threads take off and get ridiculously combative ...[text shortened]... tarts.
    I'm sick of these immature games and "we all" need to act like the adults we are.....
    Look, I cant get to base 2 either with many of my points. It's par for the course.
    Either don't post here or realize the fact that it seems to be almost a 50/50 split between Christians and atheists here.
    You should be greatful we have a separate forum, rather than having to post around those other guys (on debates and general)

edit: you should be glad, you have some posters back you up- no matter what 😕 . I had one crazy Hindu guy I couldn't stand (who left) and another quite nice one (who left). Not to mention many other posters who have left or left the site altogether.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 23:18
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Look, I cant get to base 2 either with many of my points. It's par for the course.
    Either don't post here or realize the fact that it seems to be almost a 50/50 split between Christians and atheists here.
    You should be greatful we have a separate forum, rather than having to post around those other guys (on debates and general)

edit: you should b ...[text shortened]... ice one (who left). Not to mention many other posters who have left or left the site altogether.
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah I do understand that but I need a reminder sometimes and to not take it personal. It's actually not to personal I take it just against myself but me being a JW and that it is being attacked. I guess it can happen with any religion but when so much nonfactual crap is said, that gets to me. If half of what is claimed here to be the way the JW's act or do wrong...I wouldn't be involved.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 23:36
    If half of what is claimed here to be the way the JW's act or do wrong...I wouldn't be involved.
    Do you accept the findings Royal Australian Commission's report on child sex abuse in your church. Yes or no?

Why the prevarication Galveston75?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 23:48
    ...so much nonfactual crap is said, that gets to me. If half of what is claimed here to be the way the JW's act or do wrong...I wouldn't be involved.
    Do you think "half" the findings of the Australian Royal Commission are true? More than "half"? Less than "half"?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 00:121 edit
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah I do understand that but I need a reminder sometimes and to not take it personal. It's actually not to personal I take it just against myself but me being a JW and that it is being attacked. I guess it can happen with any religion but when so much nonfactual crap is said, that gets to me. If half of what is claimed here to be the way the JW's act or do wrong...I wouldn't be involved.
    I've met many JWs here in Australia and despite putting on a united front, when it comes to the nitty gritty they do differ in their opinions (of me) and conclusions.
    One guy thought I was worth of giving me a bible lesson, whereas all the others thought they needed more of a positive response before they would get to bible study.
    I've seen them conflicted between themselves many times right in front of me about how to deal with me. When this happens it always falls back to the more conservative persons view.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 00:153 edits
    Meh why stress, its mostly froth anyway. Divegeesters hatred also spills over into other forums. He must find it difficult to contain. I don't mind people trollin for fun, its when they begin to believe their own propaganda though.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 00:38
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I've met many JWs here in Australia and despite putting on a united front, when it comes to the nitty gritty they do differ in their opinions (of me) and conclusions.
    One guy thought I was worth of giving me a bible lesson, whereas all the others thought they needed more of a positive response before they would get to bible study.
    I've seen them conf ...[text shortened]... w to deal with me. When this happens it always falls back to the more conservative persons view.
    Lol. You must be a hand full.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 00:47
    Lol. You must be a hand full.
    Yep, no doubt about it 🙂
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 00:521 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't mind people trollin for fun, its when they begin to believe their own propaganda though.
    You say "froth", but what amazes me about you though robbie is how you try to act the manchild-clown even on subjects as serious as child sex abuse, marital rape, and the lynching of black people in the U.S. Same "comedy" act, regardless of how tasteless. Aren't you a middle aged man with children and stuff?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree