1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 03:151 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    People would be forgiven for thinking that many of "your precious debate points" are laid out in the post above.
    sorry, I didn't know I was putting forth any debate points.
    I thought I was responding to a troller.
    It's hard to debate hatred.
    I have made many points to dive but have received only hateful remarks in return.
    sorry, I'm not perfect, yet.
    That is Jehovah's purpose, to bring mankind who want it back to perfection the way He created them.
    He is accomplishing this purpose through the Christ.
    (Ephesians 1:10) for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth.
    As to the details, we are learning as is everyone hopefully.
    (1 Timothy 2:4) whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 03:21
    Originally posted by roigam
    I have made many points to dive but have received only hateful remarks in return.
    sorry, I'm not perfect, yet.
    That is Jehovah's purpose, to bring mankind who want it back to perfection the way He created them.
    He is accomplis ...[text shortened]... avens and the things on the earth.
    As to the details, we are learning as is everyone hopefully.
    I have engaged you with at least two on-topic points in response to comments and claims you are making in this thread. I have not made any hateful comments towards you, I don't hate you or in fact anyone in the entire world.

If you lack the insight, knowledge or debating ability to defend your comments and claims then that is your own fault and you flinging insults and accusations of satanism, trolling and hatred at those engaging with you, is poor forum etiquette and hardly shows you of your religion in a good light.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 03:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have engaged you with at least two on-topic points in response to comments and claims you are making in this thread. I have not made any hateful comments towards you, I don't hate you or in fact anyone in the entire world.

If you lack the insight, knowledge or debating ability to defend your comments and claims then that is your own fault and you fl ...[text shortened]... ngaging with you, is poor forum etiquette and hardly shows you of your religion in a good light.
    your hateful comments are evident.
    Just read your own posts..
    I don't think you hate me because you don't know me personally
    Likewise, I don't hate you.
    In my own imperfect way, I'm trying to bring some Bible truth for your consideration.
    You have free will aand you don't have to agree with me.
    Your hate is toward JW as an organization.
    Your thinking and ability to accept any point that is true is colored by that hatred.
    Does that stem from a personal experience or were you taught that by someone or some other religion?
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 03:58
    Don't feel alone.
    Right now Russia is closing down JW's
    They are liquidating JW's.
    Refusing our right to worship because we are Christians.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:091 edit
    In my own imperfect way, I'm trying to bring some Bible truth for your consideration.
    Your thinking a ...[text shortened]... that stem from a personal experience or were you taught that by someone or some other religion?
    Perhaps if you addressed at least one of the two key points I've put to you in this thread instead of continually downshifting into ad hominem bleating we could get somewhere.
    I'm really not interested in your crybaby routine.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:09
    Don't feel alone.
    Are you going to talk about some or your dead relatives next?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:35
    Characterizing dissent, disagreement and criticism on a debate and discussion forum as "hatred" is blatantly obviously one of your go-to "debate points" that you have used countless times. Other posters from your organization use exactly the same tactic in exactly the same way to deflect from what is, for all intents and purposes, regular debate and discussion on a forum populated by people with a range of beliefs.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:36
    Don't feel alone.
    Poison the well, much?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:38
    Your thinking a ...[text shortened]... that stem from a personal experience or were you taught that by someone or some other religion?
    Well, well. So much typing... all in order to deflect, when all this energy could have been channelled into engaging the dissent and demonstrating the veracity of your views.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:47
    I see, so to be clear what you are saying here is that if you are a member of the Jehovah's Witness church you don't have to rely on the "good things" which those in "memorial tombs" may have done? The JWs will get some sort of pass due to membership?
    Bump for roigam
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:48
    So now in your religion you teach that sinners pay their own debt for their sins, not Jesus atonement at Calvary?
    Bump for roigam
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 09:04
    The resurrected have already paid their debt for their sins by dying.
    When resurrected they will have the chance to learn about Jesus and the way God wants us to live. If they live that way, they will be doing good things and can gain everlasting life.
    If after given that free gift of life they do not live the way God wants us to live (i.e. in peace and morally) they will be judged adversely.
    What????

We ALL die, the good and the evil.

Dying pays for nothing. Jesus Christ pays for our sins. Those who are judged and found wanting die "the second death". Is that what you mean? How can they then learn anything else?

Exactly how much time do you think transpires between the "resurrection to condemnation" and actual judgement? What I have a problem with is how can ANYone "earn salvation" AFTER being "raised to condemnation", i.e. already condemned?

Your dogma here is nonsensible.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 09:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    when everything is perfect and there is no conflict then there is no impotence to learn.
    Pssssst, I think you meant impetus.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 09:11
    So, you do disagree with the Bible when it says:
    (Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.
    So, you still insist on twisting the words of the Bible into something bizarre, probably to fit your bizarro man-made dogma.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 09:14
    trolling is dragging a bait and hoping the fish will bite.
    go fish
    you'll get better results.
    I'm sorry if your precious debate points don't hold water.
    try trolling somewhere else if you don't understand.
    talking to someone is better than talking about them
    You might do better, if, instead of merely parroting the views of your elders, you spent five minutes thinking about what you read.

Always better to know Why, along with What.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree