1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 07:02
    Originally posted by roigam
    (John 5:28, 29) Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.
    So, according to the Bible there will be many millions who are not JW's who will be given the chance for life.
    All those will have the chance for an everlasting life in Paradise
    I see, so to be clear what you are saying here is that if you are a member of the Jehovah's Witness church you don't have to rely on the "good things" which those in "memorial tombs" may have done? The JWs will get some sort of pass due to membership?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 07:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    You do realize, don't you, that your Watchtower magazine has explicitly stated that only members of the JW organization will survive the 'end times' and end up -flesh and blood alive - in the supposed 'earthly paradise'?
    This is what I thought, and yet roigam, Robbie Carrobie and Galveston75 always seeem to either disagree or prevaricate over the point.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 07:081 edit
    The resurrected have already paid their debt for their sins by dying...
    So now in your religion you teach that sinners pay their own debt for their sins, not Jesus atonement at Calvary?

You do realise how far off base you are here don't you?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 19:121 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    when everything is perfect and there is no conflict then there is no impotence to learn.

This is a simple concept. Learning (about truth) is brought about by conflict. Do you not see this?
    I don't think that can be logically substantiated. What is to stop you learning to play the saxophone? Must you wait until there is some conflict in order to do so? Sorry I cannot see it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 23:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't think that can be logically substantiated. What is to stop you learning to play the saxophone? Must you wait until there is some conflict in order to do so? Sorry I cannot see it.
    What is your opinion of roigam's claim that sinners pay their debt foe sinning by dying themselves?
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 23:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is your opinion of roigam's claim that sinners pay their debt foe sinning by dying themselves?
    Dude...I JUST saw your thread in the Clubs forum. Lolz. Thanks.
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 00:24
    I see, so to be clear what you are saying here is that if you are a member of the Jehovah's Witness church you don't have to rely on the "good things" which those in "memorial tombs" may have done? The JWs will get some sort of pass due to membership?
    go fish
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 00:291 edit
    So now in your religion you teach that sinners pay their own debt for their sins, not Jesus atonement at Calvary?

You do realise how far off base you are here don't you?
    So, you do disagree with the Bible when it says:
    (Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you realize how far off base you are?
    I'd explain further but I'm sure you would keep trolling.
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 00:34
    Your understanding is clearly warped by your hatred. I'm sorry for you.
    You need some eye salve.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 02:24
    go fish
    I see that this is your new carrobiesque catchphrase for when you have no response to a debating point.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 02:304 edits
    So, you do disagree with the Bible when it says:
    (Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you realize how far off base you are?
    I'd explain further but I'm sure you would keep trolling.
    Roigam my dear fellow, this is an Internet forum for debating spiritual matters. When someone is asking you spot-on topic questions about your own thread and OP, it is not trolling, nor is it satanism, nor is it persecution. It's called debating.

Now, your use of Romans 6:23 which is obviously talking about the consequences of sin, and conflating it with the atonement of christ, when defending your claim that sinners have themselves paid for their own sins with death ~ betrays your ignorance of basic gospel principle.

Christ has paid the price for sin, but the wages of sin will always be death, both spiritual and physical. It is astonishing that you cannot differentiate between the two.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 02:343 edits
    Your understanding is clearly warped by your hatred. I'm sorry for you.
    You need some eye salve.
    All that has happened is you pulling your pants down on the internet by revealling your ignorance; your inability to effectually debate your point does not correlate with nor reflect hatred in the person debating you.

I suggest you listen less to Robbie Carrobie who seems to be poisoning your mind with his paranoia and persecution complex.
  13. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 02:471 edit
    All that has happened is you pulling your pants down on the internet by revealling your ignorance; your inability to effectually debate your point does not correlate with nor reflect hatred in the person debating you.

I suggest you listen less to Robbie Carrobie who seems to be poisoning your mind with his paranoia and persecution complex.
    trolling is dragging a bait and hoping the fish will bite.
    go fish
    you'll get better results.
    I'm sorry if your precious debate points don't hold water.
    try trolling somewhere else if you don't understand.
    talking to someone is better than talking about them
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 02:59
    trolling is dragging a bait and hoping the fish will bite.
    go fish
    you'll get better results.
    try trolling somewhere else if you don't understand.
    People would be forgiven for thinking that many of "your precious debate points" are laid out in the post above.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 03:111 edit
    This is a debating forum roigam; which of my "precious debate points" are you claiming do not hold water? Let's discuss them, let's debate why you think this is.

Or are you just going to keep throwing these silly accusations of trolling and satanism and hatred out there as a sort of forum countermeasures to head off the incoming torpedos?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree