1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    As a Christian, what is your perception of the reality of hell?
    [stepping out of character]

WTF

[back to Christ-mode]
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:50
    Originally posted by vivify
    Get to some actual questions, things you disagree about the bible.
    Give some examples of "actual questions". Or perhaps explain how the questions I have asked are not "actual".
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:501 edit
    Okay. You've successfully killed this thread.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:51
    FMF: As a Christian, what is your perception of the reality of hell?

WTF
    What is the nature of "Hell" according to your Christian beliefs?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is the nature of "Hell" according to your Christian beliefs?
    Reading another one of your posts.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:53
    You know, I've never understood why people found you so annoying until now.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:54
    Okay. You've successfully killed this thread.
    Hang on a minute. You specifically undertook this: "I'm not going to be sarcastic either, giving "dumb" answers as a Christian to make a point" in the OP. To reject a series of questions about your Christian beliefs, and then throw up your hands and say "Okay. You've successfully killed this thread" is surely a sarcastic parody of how some RHP Christians behave when questioned about their beliefs?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hang on a minute. You specifically undertook this: "I'm not going to be sarcastic either, giving "dumb" answers as a Christian to make a point" in the OP. To reject a series of questions about your Christian beliefs, and then throw up your hands and say "Okay. You've successfully killed this thread" is surely a sarcastic parody of how some RHP Christians behave when questioned about their beliefs?
    I told you interviewing me wasn't the point of this thread, yet you continued. You ignored what I was trying to do.

Honestly. You should change your name to FML.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 04:58
    I told you interviewing me wasn't the point of this thread, yet you continued. You ignored what I was trying to do.
    You said you wanted to pretend to be a Christian and then answer questions about your beliefs. Is that not what I have done? Which of my questions do you think are not about your beliefs as a Christian?
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 05:001 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You said you wanted to pretend to be a Christian and then answer questions about your beliefs. Is that not what I have done? Which of my questions do you think are not about your beliefs as a Christian?
    "Pick a biblical topic to debate with me on"----Vivify.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 05:021 edit
    Prediction: FMF will ask "Aren't your beliefs supposed to be biblical?"

Answer: I see why you're hated.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 05:03
    "Pick a [b]biblical topic to debate with me on"----Vivify.[/b]
    Doesn't the Bible apply to everything that a Christian believes, and especially things such as the ones I asked you about?
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 05:07
    Yup. FMF will scroll up immediately after his post to find that he's predictably annoying.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 05:082 edits
    Prediction: FMF will ask "Aren't your beliefs supposed to be biblical?"

Answer: I see why you're hated.
    Been reading this with interest but I don't get what it is you want either. The question FMF has fired at you are a selection of the common topics that frequently come up in here. If you don't want to discuss these, then what type of things do you want to discuss?

Edit: vilify: "Pick a biblical topic to debate with me on, and I'll honestly defend it as if I were a Christian."

I'm confused, honestly.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 05:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Been reading this with interest but I don't get what it is you want either. The question FMF has fired at you are a selection of the common topics that frequently come up in here. If you don't want to discuss these, then what type of things do you want to discuss?
    a) I made it clear in the OP: biblical topics, not my personal beliefs. I clearly said "pick a biblical topic", not "get to know me". And even if he didn't understand this, I clearly asked him not to continue asking questions my (fake) personal beliefs, but about the bible---not about me. Instead of heeding my request, he kept on asking the very questions I asked him not to.

I don't get what's so hard. You guys ask questions about he bible all the time, right? "Why does God this", or "how come the bible says that".

Whatever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree