1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 03:48
    Originally posted by leunammi
    I like this version.

[b]Matthew 22:37 King James Version (KJV)

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.[/b]
    Still quoted from Deuteromony, eh?
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 03:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    roigam, do you acknowledge leunammi as your fellow follower of Christ?
    I don't know him so how could I possibly know if he is a fellow follower?

It would seem an impossible task to evaluate anyone by what they post.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 04:56
    FMF: roigam, do you acknowledge leunammi as your fellow follower of Christ?

Originally posted by roigam

Is it then "an impossible task" to acknowledge that you are a follower of Christ?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 05:05
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sorry for vanishing and loosing touch but have gone thru a couple surgeries this last year and will be going in for a pretty serious one in a few months for a really mean prostrate, and have been busy spending as much time with mom as I can. She still mostly remembers me but not always. Alzheimer's is harder then anyone can imagine.... And this winter ha ...[text shortened]... over the passes with all the snow we've had to see her. Anyway wanted to comment on this by FMF.
    And me asking roigam if he acknowledges leunammi as his fellow follower of Christ is what has suddenly tempted you back to this forum after all this time wrestling with your tribulations with surgery and Alzheimer's?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:071 edit
    Howdy to all. How's it going Robbie? Great I hope. Sorry for vanishing and loosing touch but have gone thru a couple surgeries this last year and will be going in for a pretty serious one in a few months for a really mean prostrate, and have been busy spending as much time with mom as I can. She still mostly remembers me but not always. Alzheimer's is ha ...[text shortened]... mistake. He chooses to let that blind him which is very sad seeing how he is just as imperfect.
    Multiple surgeries, problematic prostrate, ailing parents; and yet you found the fortitude to rock up here, the time and patience to find a specific post in amongst plethora and have a pop at one of your detractors. Even if your busy life doesn't stop you doing this, I guess it at least gives you the excuse to scuttle off and avoid any counter challenge eh?

Edit: roigam take note of the master at work.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:182 edits
    Originally posted by roigam

Maybe not. No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 12:3) .

I, sonship confess before God, before the world, and before the Devil that JESUS IS LORD ! .

Absolutely, my God is the Man Jesus Christ, the Lord.
    Will you join me to make such a confession, roigam ?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 21:27
    Originally posted by sonship

Maybe not. No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit [b](1 Cor. 12:3)

I, sonship confess before God, before the world, and before the Devil that JESUS IS LORD ! .

Will you join me to make such a confession, roigam ?[/b]
    I love it when no one responds.
    I hope it means all understand what I posted.
    - roigam
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 00:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Multiple surgeries, problematic prostrate, ailing parents; and yet you found the fortitude to rock up here, the time and patience to find a specific post in amongst plethora and have a pop at one of your detractors. Even if your busy life doesn't stop you doing this, I guess it at least gives you the excuse to scuttle off and avoid any counter challenge eh?

Edit: roigam take note of the master at work.
    Hey ole buddy I hope you and your family are well. So...see you are still in form. Yeah I've been busy but still have a second or two a day lately to see how your doing especially that I've been pretty much snowed in. Kinda makes for long boring days...... Well take care.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 00:12
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Does it really matter?
    Uhhhh yep. The bible says clearly that only selected ones that follow his word the bible will make it thru the destruction of this system and it would mostly be those that know his name and understand who he really is and follow his commands. He also says that they would all be in agreement on all those beliefs and follow his commands to do such things as his son Jesus demonstrated for us like preaching about him earth wide.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 00:15
    Originally posted by sonship

Maybe not. No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit [b](1 Cor. 12:3)

Will you join me to make such a confession, roigam ?[/b]
    I will, and I do. 😏
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 00:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    And me asking roigam if he acknowledges leunammi as his fellow follower of Christ is what has suddenly tempted you back to this forum after all this time wrestling with your tribulations with surgery and Alzheimer's?
    Nope. In fact I missed reading that post. Anything else you want to assume?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 00:191 edit
    Uhhhh yep. The bible says clearly that only selected ones that follow his word the bible will make it thru the destruction of this system and it would mostly be those that know his name and understand who he really is and follow his commands. He also says that they would all be in agreement on all those beliefs and follow his commands to do such things as his son Jesus demonstrated for us like preaching about him earth wide.
    Uhhhh, tell me again who Jesus is!?!

Gotta know the right Jesus or your points are moot.

By the way, welcome back. 😉
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 00:24
    Originally posted by josephw
    Uhhhh, tell me again who Jesus is!?!

Gotta know the right Jesus or your points are moot.

By the way, welcome back. 😉
    Who is the right Jesus?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Gman! you legend! I don't read FMF's posts any more, he slimed me once too often with his vile insinuations and misrepresentations. Its great to hear from you though, send me an email and let me know how you are doing 😀
    Sure will Robbie....
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:16
    Nope. In fact I missed reading that post. Anything else you want to assume?
    You mentioned me personally 15-16 times in your post. Are you not willing to reveal which of my posts triggered yours?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree