1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Wow. I meant what I said and there was no "inadvertent blurting" of anything.

So you claim to have some "higher knowledge" of Bible translation and yet you make mistake after mistake? I am not going to give you a history of Jacob and Rachael and Bilhah and Reuben and Dan, even though that would explain it. Do your own freaking homework.

Your first ...[text shortened]... g God to provide him a son, and so Ishmael was born, causing his descendants no end of troubles.
    "So you claim to have some "higher knowledge" of Bible translation and yet you make mistake after mistake?"

So can you give a number of these mistakes made that you either like or don't like? A few, tens, hundreds? At what count would you accept? Only "0"?
    Did Jehovah turn his head on his people because of mistakes in the past? How many in your mind is acceptable for him to condemn us by?
    So with you and some others here you expect perfection from imperfect humans? Really? But as is the case with you as well as the others here and as well as every JW on the planet, none of us are perfect.
    But that's not good enough for you and others so you now are a judge for God and condemn ones who do all they can to follow his laws every single day and will not compromise in that faith even to the death?
    I hope God doesn't judge you that harshly......

Also it would seem smart that if a person were really looking for the truths in the bible and wanted to "progress" spiritually, they wouldn't be so quick to judge and condemn ones who are progressing with their spirituality.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    You mentioned me personally 15-16 times in your post. Are you not willing to reveal which of my posts triggered yours?
    Uhhh the post that I responded to you on as well as your over all postings from the past.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:35
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Uhhh the post that I responded to you on ...
    Which post of mine? You didn't use Reply & Quote.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:38
    ...as well as your over all postings from the past.
    You stay away from the forum for 10 months or so and the first thing your sense of Christian mission makes you want to do as soon as you return is write a long meandering text addressed to a fellow JW which mentions me more than a dozen times? Seems a bit odd.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    You stay away from the forum for 10 months or so and the first thing your sense of Christian mission makes you want to do as soon as you return is write a long meandering text addressed to a fellow JW which mentions me more than a dozen times? Seems a bit odd.
    You just happened to be the person that the conversation was centered on at the time and on a subject I wanted to add too. If I had commented on someone who was not actively commenting, that would have been odd.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 02:24
    You just happened to be the person that the conversation was centered on at the time and on a subject I wanted to add too.
    Which part of the conversation?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 09:261 edit
    Hey ole buddy I hope you and your family are well. So...see you are still in form. Yeah I've been busy but still have a second or two a day lately to see how your doing especially that I've been pretty much snowed in. Kinda makes for long boring days...... Well take care.
    Thank you and as always I hope you personally, your family and indeed all the families of the rhp community are doing well also. It's good to see you posting here again and I hope you find the time and fortitude to remain in the fray.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 09:291 edit
    Sure will Robbie....
    I always find it odd and more than a little amusing that you two spend so much time in here religiously stroking each other, and yet when you return from one of your self-imposed exiles you and he need to prompt each other to even send an email.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I always find it odd and more than a little amusing that you two spend so much time in here religiously stroking each other, and yet when you return from one of your self-imposed exiles you and he need to prompt each other to even send an email.
    Humm odd? Really? Ok if you think that but I have lots of friends that I don't always stay in touch with on a regular basis.
    If I'm doing what I can to say work on my car and need advice I will probably contact one of my long time friends that I may not have spoken to in a while, or if I'm going to travel somewhere that a friend I have either lives there or has been there, I might email them for questions about that place. Likewise if I'm wanting to play chess or just see what's going on in the forums here, I just might message Robbie to say hey or something like that. I have very few friends that I actually talk to on an everyday basis.
    So....does this shed light on my lack of visiting with Robbie on a regular basis? Let me know if it doesn't, OK?
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:34
    Humm odd? Really? Ok if you think that but I have lots of friends that I don't always stay in touch with on a regular basis.
    If I'm doing what I can to say work on my car and need advice I will probably contact one of my long time friends that I may not have spoken to in a while, or if I'm going to travel somewhere that a friend I have either lives the ...[text shortened]... shed light on my lack of visiting with Robbie on a regular basis? Let me know if it doesn't, OK?
    So, you only contact friends when you need something from them?!

Dude.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:42
    If I'm doing what I can to say work on my car and need advice I will probably contact one of my long time friends that I may not have spoken to in a while, or if I'm going to travel somewhere that a friend I have either lives the ...[text shortened]... shed light on my lack of visiting with Robbie on a regular basis? Let me know if it doesn't, OK?
    Who mentioned "visiting"? I'm just repeating Robbie's enthusiasm for you to "email" him. It's odd that you haven't done so, since he has regularly referred to you are his mate, his wing-man, the G-man, brother, good friend etc as though you were lifelong buddies who spent their college days swapping spit in the shower and waxing each other's backs.

Besides, you probably don't even have a passport and if you did the last place I'd suggest travelling to is Glasgow.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:44
    Who mentioned "visiting"? I'm just repeating Robbie's enthusiasm for you to "email" him. It's odd that you haven't done so, since he has regularly referred to you are his mate, his wing-man, the G-man, brother, good friend etc as though you were lifelong buddies who spent their college days swapping spit in the shower and waxing each other's backs.

Be ...[text shortened]... y don't even have a passport and if you did the last place I'd suggest travelling to is Glasgow.
    You are free to view our friendship as you please and yes I do have a passport.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:08
    You are free to view our friendship as you please and yes I do have a passport.
    Why so serious. 😞
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:20
    Why so serious. 😞
    Cause I have a belly ache this morning...Lol. But really I do. At least I don't have to work today.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:23
    Cause I have a belly ache this morning...Lol. But really I do. At least I don't have to work today.
    You sure are one sick puppy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree