1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 01:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, absolutely. It gets to the very heart of KellyJay's forum persona's constipation.
    Whatever. Beats the superficial pseudo intellectual constipation you exhibit.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 01:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, KellyJay said "In Christ none of us are more important than the next" and then included "righteousness" in his list of attributes that he reckons it applies to. If it's biblical, then so be it, but you calling someone who queries the scriptural basis of KellyJay's assertion a "buffoon" is a lack-of-rebuttal rather than a rebuttal.
    Too bad you don't know what you're talking about.

In this life none are respected by God more than any other, but in the Kingdom some will have greater stature based on performance in this life.

Didn't you say you were a Christian for 28 years? Did you not learn that in Bible 101?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 01:36
    Originally posted by josephw
    Whatever. Beats the superficial pseudo intellectual constipation you exhibit.
    I welcome you expressing your views on me and assume it indicates that you too welcome me expressing my views on posters like yourself and KellyJay.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 01:421 edit
    In this life none are respected by God more than any other, but in the Kingdom some will have greater stature based on performance in this life.
    Well given you were suggesting, only the other day, that there are people walking about on earth who will be thrown by God into the furnace of hell to be tortured - that this has already been determined - and that there is absolutely nothing those people could do to reverse that decision - I am not so sure that your assertion that "in this life none are respected by God more than any other" seems credible.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 01:48
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Jamie Roberson day, he broke into baseball as the first black baseball player. Yesterday all baseball players wore his number 42, in his honor. A good thing honoring him, 42 showing every player on the field are equal in status and importance.

Jesus Christ died for all of us so we all can be saved in Christ. In Christ none of us are more important than t ...[text shortened]... yoke upon us to follow, obey, and grow in Him, He promises His, to never leave us or forsake us.
    That was Robinson...Jackie Robinson. Not Jamie Roberson. Jackie Robinson.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/emilys-editorial-reply/n8635?snl=1
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 01:54
    Too bad you don't know what you're talking about.

Didn't you say you were a Christian for 28 years? Did you not learn that in Bible 101?
    More nonsense
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 02:30
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne to KellyJay
    That was Robinson...Jackie Robinson. Not Jamie Roberson. Jackie Robinson.
    Jamie.. Jackie.. Jamaal... Maybe it doesn't matter much to many of your Trump supporter types? 😛
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 02:37
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Your first sentence is factually incorrect. The remaining sentences are not based on fact, but rather hope because of the fear of death.
    It was correct when I wrote it. I can't believe my phone would alter that. I don't know how his name changed.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 02:40
    It was correct when I wrote it. I can't believe my phone would alter that. I don't know how his name changed.
    You probably just got it wrong and are now a bit embarrassed.
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 04:11
    Jamie Roberson day, he broke into baseball as the first black baseball player. Yesterday all baseball players wore his number 42, in his honor. A good thing honoring him, 42 showing every player on the field are equal in status and importance.

Jesus Christ died for all of us so we all can be saved in Christ. In Christ none of us are more important than t ...[text shortened]... yoke upon us to follow, obey, and grow in Him, He promises His, to never leave us or forsake us.
    That was Jackie Robinson not Jamie Roberson.🙄
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 05:051 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I think KellyJay's point was not so much about what some black guy (whose name he can't recall correctly) did, but instead his point is that people wearing the number "42", which is apparently KellyJay's analogy for Christians, are all equally "meaningful" people and not "pieces of meat that walk and talk". Or words to that effect.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 08:12
    Whatever inequality there is in the Kingdom of God it won't be based on race, buffoon.
    So alongside all the great Jewish Biblical prophets such as Abraham and Moses, there will be Chinese and Aztec prophets of equal status?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 09:03

I don't understand your analogy. There is scriptural basis to indicate that all are not equal in heaven,
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 10:28
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Yes, and when I started this thread that was what I had written too.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 17:421 edit

Jamie who ?
    You must mean Jackie Robinson ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Robinson

Jack Roosevelt "Jackie" Robinson (January 31, 1919 – October 24, 1972) was an American professional baseball second baseman who became the first African American to play in Major League Baseball (MLB) in the modern era.[1] Robinson broke the baseball color line when the Brooklyn Dodgers started him at first base on April 15, 1947.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree