1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 19:484 edits
    @divegeester said
    It’s been called “Pablum For Canada” (still PFC) for many years; a reference to @darvlay a Canadian, moaning about the moderation at that time.

Clan 24350

It was good fun when I was in there; I was in the TSM Club 15 previously but fell out in a minor way with @Red-Night.

Happy to still be connected to most of the PFC members in a private Facebook group which is still quite active.
    Yup that was it! "Pablum For Canada", darvlay and I didn't see eye to eye either. May or may not have had something to do with his falling out with @ Red-Night.

I don't think that I am in that either as I joined Metallica around 2008 and I too had a falling out with @Red-Night. I don't recall if Dive and I were in TSM at the same time?

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 22:432 edits
    @very-rusty said
    You were here 3 years before I was. I don't know how much you bothered with what I call the "War of Words"! πŸ™‚

-VR
    It was a while after I joined I was invited to the Jalapeño Donkeys clan.

Any forum fighting I was doing then was with PFC usually, and sometimes with TSM. I was later disillusioned when several members joined PFC. Most of the members slowly left the site after SJ dissolved the clan. I think Trev and I are the only ones left.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Feb '24 19:32
    One of my favorite memories of years past was when the Clans Forum got so acrimonious that Russ shut it down. The clans folk crashed the General Forum for a month; we taught them the Last Word Sentences game til they calmed down and Russ let them back into their Clans Forum.

πŸ˜†
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Feb '24 19:41
    @moonbus said
    One of my favorite memories of years past was when the Clans Forum got so acrimonious that Russ shut it down. The clans folk crashed the General Forum for a month; we taught them the Last Word Sentences game til they calmed down and Russ let them back into their Clans Forum.

πŸ˜†
    I remember that well. Roma took over the GF (temporarily).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree