1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 17:35
    @divegeester said
    It’s unlikely that they used all the ship’s food as there were 5000 passengers a few hundred crew catered for several months.

As for the betrayal and isolation, well those are the morals of the story; that two people who are in love can survive, thrive and be content under those circumstances.

It’s interesting also to note that they constructed their own accommoda ...[text shortened]...
    Or… maybe the film is a slightly extravagant exploitation of Stockholm Syndrome. Each to our own 😄
    So not only did they eat all the good they used the seeds that were kept for the new planet? The ship was if memory serves me correctly supposed to wake everyone up a month before they arrived. The couple lived a good 50 odd years on the ship, that's food for 1200 prop for one month, assuming they're ate what was expected... Which since they were free to do as they wanted is unlikely.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 21:51
    @a-unique-nickname said
    So not only did they eat all the good they used the seeds that were kept for the new planet? The ship was if memory serves me correctly supposed to wake everyone up a month before they arrived. The couple lived a good 50 odd years on the ship, that's food for 1200 prop for one month, assuming they're ate what was expected... Which since they were free to do as they wanted is unlikely.
    You’re overthinking it.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 08:52
    @divegeester said
    You’re overthinking it.
    not possible
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 11:05
    @divegeester said
    You’re overthinking it.
    Somebody needs to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree