1. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 15:23
    @suzianne said
    And what have you learned here today?

Oh, yeah, not a damned thing, as usual.
    Yu and your ilk have nothing of value to teach. The audacity you have to actually think that you offer anything of value. You offer nothing.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 15:28
    @suzianne said
    Okay, Einstein.

Explain how what he said makes sense with the word 'jigaboo', and then try to understand what he said makes WAY MORE sense with the word 'bugaboo', and you'll see which word he meant.

I wonder if we'll ever see a day when the left can comfortably stop giving the right grammar lessons ALL THE TIME.
    So wise teacher. You are also clairvoyant? You are a mind reader, what are your other super hero powers. Do tell? HAHAHA. Let me take a shot at it.
    You meant to say " why yes, he is a racist and said exactly what he was thinking out loud" there that's better. See I am better at this then you. Let me know if you need me to expalain what you say to the rest of the forum. I would be glad to help. This is fun, making up things other people meant to really say.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:021 edit
    @suzianne said
    How many times do you need it explained to you?

Exactly which black person was he referring to?

Come on, at least throw out a name so we can all quit listening to you.
    so you want me to name the jigaboo?

"Shalanda Young, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to whom Trone was speaking on Thursday, is Black. She declined to comment to the Post."
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:45
    @suzianne said
    And what have you learned here today?

Oh, yeah, not a damned thing, as usual.
    In re your 'what have we learned'.....Run over to the 'how many died' thread and see if you think my first post, on Page 1, is a good idea. It is about learning, as you mention here.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 17:11
    @AverageJoe1
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact#:~:text=Ivermectin%20cures%20or%20prevents%20COVID,The%20answer%20is%20false.

So sticking a UV light up your ass doesn't work, the recommendation from your god king and neither does Ivermectin.
    These are scientists not the scum Hoppy put up on how many will die BS thread.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 04:45
    @boonon said
    So wise teacher. You are also clairvoyant? You are a mind reader, what are your other super hero powers. Do tell? HAHAHA. Let me take a shot at it.
    You meant to say " why yes, he is a racist and said exactly what he was thinking out loud" there that's better. See I am better at this then you. Let me know if you need me to expalain what you say to the rest of the forum. I would be glad to help. This is fun, making up things other people meant to really say.
    Keep your day job, you suck at this.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 04:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    In re your 'what have we learned'.....Run over to the 'how many died' thread and see if you think my first post, on Page 1, is a good idea. It is about learning, as you mention here.
    It's idiotic, per usual.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 04:471 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    so you want me to name the jigaboo?

"Shalanda Young, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to whom Trone was speaking on Thursday, is Black. She declined to comment to the Post."
    Go on, make something else up.

She's a democrat, dumbass.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 09:23
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Oh my God... how dare he quote from FOX News!!! I'll fix it for you, sonhouse.

A Maryland Democratic congressman running for US Senate has apologised for using a racist slur during a hearing on Capitol Hill.

Speaking during a House budget committee hearing, David Trone said: “So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business in ...[text shortened]... apology

I hope [i]Les Guardian
    is more your speed, sonhouse. It was Duchess64's favorite.
    Yeah he used the wrong word when he meant to use another similar word but he was not talking about a human being
    He was referring to the lie that fair tax rates are responsible for the failure of bad business models
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 19:45
    @suzianne said
    Keep your day job, you suck at this.
    😢😢
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:24
    @suzianne said
    Okay, Einstein.

Explain how what he said makes sense with the word 'jigaboo', and then try to understand what he said makes WAY MORE sense with the word 'bugaboo', and you'll see which word he meant.

I wonder if we'll ever see a day when the left can comfortably stop giving the right grammar lessons ALL THE TIME.
    Now there's a defense I have not seen on a while, make up something pleasing that he meant

Good thing we have you interpreting a democrat for us.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:27
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact#:~:text=Ivermectin%20cures%20or%20prevents%20COVID,The%20answer%20is%20false.

So sticking a UV light up your ass doesn't work, the recommendation from your god king and neither does Ivermectin.
    These are scientists not the scum Hoppy put up on how many will die BS thread.
    lol look at him wriggle!

Pulling out the old and untrue sticking a UV light up your ass...

Ya think the peeps will notice your diversion here??

Democrats, Racists! Democrats, Racists! Democrats, Racists! Democrats, Racists!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:53
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So we are now supposed to just suck it up and forget his previous BS statements. Water under the bridge and so when he gets convicted of an actual crime, goes to jail, just water under the bridge and when he gets out he runs again?
    Or did you actually think your religious leader Trump never said ingest bleach or stick a UV light up your butt?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 07:57
    @earl-of-trumps said
    lol look at him wriggle!

So there are 2 political parties in America?

Democrats and Racists?

Sounds about right.
  15. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 11:04
    @earl-of-trumps said
    lol look at him wriggle!

Don't forget Crooks and Perverts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree