1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 12:26
    …of black people

“ "So this Republican jigaboo that — it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business,"

sometimes the truth just slips out

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-frontrunner-in-tight-senate-race-drops-racial-slur-during-house-hearing
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 14:15
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Fox news, Truth, yet another oxymoron.
    I bet you still think it was Biden bringing charges against Trump.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 14:29
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Sonhouse, grow up for a moment, Sueman is the only one here who gets to write FOX NEWS!! all the time, meaning nothing.
    See the video. It is of a democrat, proving his racism. Makes me sick. So, one of your kind is a racist before the world, and you say nothing about it!!??!??!?
    You won't get this point, being a lesser debater, but you make no comment about what this racist says and thinks. You write about the media that reported this fact of racism. Do you not see where you have room for improvement?
    Funny thing is, if FOX was reporting something as fact which was not fact, THAT is when you might write about FOX. I hope this has been helpful.
    Suegirl is still allowed to slam Fox for any reason whatsoever. But not you, you are diluting your posts.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 14:39
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, so now Fox news is the jewel of unbiased reporting, they would NEVER stoop to putting out deliberate misinformation, not even lying just slanting it away from the real story, nah, they would never do that, that is now up to Newsmax.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 15:141 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, so now Fox news is the jewel of unbiased reporting, they would NEVER stoop to putting out deliberate misinformation, not even lying just slanting it away from the real story, nah, they would never do that, that is now up to Newsmax.
    I don't know what you are saying. We were writing about this racist, proven racist by his very words, and you seem to be writing about FOX news, using words like unbiased, deliberate misinformation, not even lying just slanting, and you throw in Newmax for good measure. Is that what you are writing about? You are NOT writing about the Dem racist? What are you writing about? Isnt the issue the Dem racist? Do you get tired of yourself every now and then? 😴💤🥱
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 16:34
    @AverageJoe1
    So there are racists dems, what a shocker. You really think finding some POS racist who happens to be Dem is your REAL agenda? I can only assume you think we Dems are too stupid to see through your BS.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 21:201 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    …of black people

“ "So this Republican jigaboo that — it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business,"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-frontrunner-in-tight-senate-race-drops-racial-slur-during-house-hearing
    This is what happens when you fools get so amped up by fear.

You start taking stuff out of context.

Wasn't it AvJoe who went off on me the other day for complaining about Earl's thread where the topic said that houses were getting more affordable and then posting about how houses are now less affordable? I meant that the thread topic and the OP said entirely different things, and Ol'Joe goes ballistic.

Do you know what word he meant to use here that renders his sentence completely correct? He meant "bugaboo".

Bug·a·boo
    /ˈbəɡəˌbo͞o/
    noun
    1. an object of fear or alarm; a bugbear:
    North American
    "inflation isn't the only possible bugaboo that could derail the stock market and the economy"
    Word Origin
    early 18th century: apparently an alteration of bug ‘bogeyman’ (of unknown origin), with an alliterating extension, perhaps influenced by boo1 or bo1.

Why he used the other term instead is really between him and God, and it is surely unfortunate, but this is not nearly enough to get him branded as a racist, especially since what he meant was a similarly sounding word, but the word he meant to use makes perfect sense. It's only you racists who want to declare yourselves clean as the driven snow who try to paint this guy as being as horrible as yourselves. Deep down, you know it's not true.

Once again, you idiots are grasping at straws, when your Orange Jesus is guilty of so much more than this (quoting Hitler as a genius, anyone?), but you give him a free ride.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 11:131 edit
    @suzianne said
    This is what happens when you fools get so amped up by fear.

You start taking stuff out of context.

Wasn't it AvJoe who went off on me the other day for complaining about Earl's thread where the topic said that houses were getting more affordable and then posting about how houses are now less affordable? I meant that the thread topic and the OP said entirely different ...[text shortened]... uilty of so much more than this (quoting Hitler as a genius, anyone?), but you give him a free ride.
    😂
    he didn’t use that word tho did he?

You use racism as a tool…you don’t give a damn about people being racist. You yourself are racist.

“noun,plural jig·a·boos.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
    a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.”

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/jigaboo
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 12:202 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    …of black people

Being disingenuous to this level is the same as lying, so your lying when an fix is lying again when you and they imply that he’s calling someone a jigaboo, he obviously meant to say jiggerypokery whenreferring to the usual Republican corporate whores tactic of blaming fair taxation rates for the failure of bad business models
    Nice try though 👎🏼
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 12:24
    @mott-the-hoople said
    …of black people

oh yeah, you found one ashole who identifies as a democrat and you immediately pull out the "all democrats" out of your ass

you're pathetic.

you know what one more difference between us is? when one who identifies as part of our group does something vile, we aren't hypocrites and we call them out. we marginalize them

you embrace your marjories and boeberts gaetz and trumps. you worship them. you are so far up their asses you might as well be the republican centipede.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 12:272 edits
    Sorry, I am just speed reading about this racist democrat, but are you 3 libs.... Kev, SHouse and Suegirl.... defending a racist? Sue, specifically?
    Are you 3 defending a racist? You can be no more disingenuous.

It is as if there is a chip inbedded in each of your 3 brains (all in tandem, synched to each other) which suggest B-level responses. The default in the SHouse Chip directs his response to Trumpism, anything he can write!!!

Seriously, have you no shame? You cannot ONE TIME find fault with your representatives?

Of course, Suzianne, you will receive zero credence if you ever say I or Mott or Wajoma are racist. I hate it. What will you write about?
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 13:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sorry, I am just speed reading about this racist democrat, but are you 3 libs.... Kev, SHouse and Suegirl.... defending a racist? Sue, specifically?
    Are you 3 defending a racist? You can be no more disingenuous.

It is as if there is a chip inbedded in each of your 3 brains (all in tandem, synched to each other) which suggest B-level responses. The default in ...[text shortened]... zero credence if you ever say I or Mott or Wajoma are racist. I hate it. What will you write about?
    Another Republican, Anothee luar 😴
    He was not referring to a person.
    Stop speed reading joe you have to learn to walk before you can run
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 20:423 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Oh my God... how dare he quote from FOX News!!! I'll fix it for you, sonhouse.

A Maryland Democratic congressman running for US Senate has apologised for using a racist slur during a hearing on Capitol Hill.

Speaking during a House budget committee hearing, David Trone said: “So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business.

------------------------------------------------------

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/22/maryland-senate-candidate-slur-apology

I hope Les Guardian is more your speed, sonhouse. It was Duchess64's favorite.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 23:21
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Well Dutchy was a LOT smarter than YOU ever will be, in spite of her noxious attitude.
    I SAID, well well well, a RACIST dem. That was saying outright there are racists in every party, but a WHOLE lot more asssholes like that in repub territory, like Trump himself, 'There were good people on both sides' and in 1973 he and his dad fined big time for refusing to rent to blacks in their properties. The only blacks Trump likes are rich ones who kiss his ugly ass.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 13:43
    @zahlanzi said
    oh yeah, you found one ashole who identifies as a democrat and you immediately pull out the "all democrats" out of your ass

you're pathetic.

you know what one more difference between us is? when one who identifies as part of our group does something vile, we aren't hypocrites and we call them out. we marginalize them

you embrace your marjories and boeberts gaetz a ...[text shortened]... umps. you worship them. you are so far up their asses you might as well be the republican centipede.
    strange way to defend racism…hmmm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree