1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 00:05
    Break out the popcorn. Hillary invited Mark Cuban front row so Donald says he invited Gennifer Flowers to sit right next to him. I think Monica should sit on the other side of him. I can't wait. To heck w/ Mon. nite football.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 01:471 edit
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Hillary invited Mark Cuban front row so Donald says he invited Gennifer Flowers to sit right next to him.
    Did Trump really say that? That's a great burn if he did.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 03:31
    Why have neither of them invited me! 😠
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 03:321 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Did Trump really say that? That's a great burn if he did.
    It's a real puzzle to me why Trumpites think that dragging Bill Clinton front and center into the campaign will help Trump. Unlike either Hillary or Trump, Bill retains a positive favorable rating; one would think it would be common sense to go after someone unpopular i.e. Hillary rather than someone popular i.e. Bill esp. since the unpopular one is the one you are running against. Re-litigating the 1990s is unlikely to aid Trump.

EDIT: http://www.pollingreport.com/clinton1.htm

Though Bill's numbers have dipped a bit this year, he still retains a favorable rating of at least +10%.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 04:571 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's a real puzzle to me why Trumpites think that dragging Bill Clinton front and center into the campaign will help Trump. Unlike either Hillary or Trump, Bill retains a positive favorable rating; one would think it would be common sense to go after someone unpopular i.e. Hillary rather than someone popular i.e. Bill esp. since the unpopular one is the ...[text shortened]... ill's numbers have dipped a bit this year, he still retains a favorable rating of at least +10%.
    You're missing the point. The idea behind having Gennifer Flowers sit in the front row would be to rattle Hillary, not Bill.

Anyone with half a brain knows if Trump suggested this it's obviously a joke and in response to what the Dems have in mind, but I seriously doubt having Cuban sitting in the front row will throw Trump off his game.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:02
    If you really want to rattle Hilary, put someone in the front row that looks EXACTLY like Vince Foster.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why have neither of them invited me! 😠
    Because you don't like either one of them. But don't feel bad, I wasn't invited either.
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:04
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    You're missing the point. The idea behind having Gennifer Flowers sit in the front row would be to rattle Hillary, not Bill.

Anyone with half a brain knows if Trump suggested this it's obviously a joke and in response to what the Dems have in mind, but I seriously doubt having Cuban sitting in the front row will throw Trump off his game.
    I want to hear from the 2 candidates, their DETAILED plans for fixing our 2nd rate education system, our crumbling infrastructure, and caring for our homeless vet's. But, I suppose this melodrama with Jennifer flowers and Cuban etc. is more important to many than any substantive issues. 😞
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:06
    Because you don't like either one of them. But don't feel bad, I wasn't invited either.
    The sad part is, people will only tune in to watch their candidate bury the other, which should not be too hard for either.

All that we can know for certain is, whether Trump or Hillary is elected, it means the end of the Republic and the world as we know it. LOL.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:10

Apparently it's not a joke (well any more than trump's campaign is) and trump actually plans to bring up Bill Clinton's "sex scandals" at the debate:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-invites-gennifer-flowers-041130740.html
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:20
    Apparently it's not a joke (well any more than trump's campaign is) and trump actually plans to bring up Bill Clinton's "sex scandals" at the debate:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-invites-gennifer-flowers-041130740.html
    How were you able to obtain this information? I'm aware of speculation on how each candidate is (supposedly) preparing for the debate, but you KNOW what Trump plans to do?
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:221 edit
    How were you able to obtain this information? I'm aware of speculation on how each candidate is (supposedly) preparing for the debate, but you KNOW what Trump plans to do?
    Don't you know how to follow a link? Read the one I provided;

Trump’s campaign also included a brief image of the Clintons in a 1992 60 Minutes interview about Flowers in a recent ad. Former Trump advisor Roger Stone told Newsmax Saturday that if Clinton went on offense at the debate Trump would be prepared to retaliate by bringing up her husband’s sex scandals.
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:27
    Originally posted by mchill
    I want to hear from the 2 candidates, their DETAILED plans for fixing our 2nd rate education system, our crumbling infrastructure, and caring for our homeless vet's. But, I suppose this melodrama with Jennifer flowers and Cuban etc. is more important to many than any substantive issues. 😞
    All we know for sure is Cuban will be there, unless he changes his mind or is un-invited.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:361 edit
    Don't you know how to follow a link? Read the one I provided;

Trump’s campaign also included a brief image of the Clintons in a 1992 60 Minutes interview about Flowers in a recent ad. Former Trump advisor Roger Stone told Newsmax Saturday that if Clinton went on offense at the debate Trump would be prepared to retaliate by bringing up her husband’s sex scandals.
    Yeah, I read the link. Did you? Here is exactly what Trump said without embellishment.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"

Trump’s campaign also included a brief image of the Clintons...

We're talking about the upcoming debate. You don't know what either candidate is going to say, because neither candidate is going to reveal to the other side what they intend to do or how they will do it. Why would either side want to give the other the advantage of knowing?
    Use your head.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:44
    Yeah, I read the link. Did you? Here is exactly what Trump said without embellishment.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"
    The next sentence:

Flowers tweeted back at Trump that she was a supporter and would “definitely be at the debate.” Her attendance was confirmed by BuzzFeed and the New York Times.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree