This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 00:54
    Originally posted by sh76
    Until the September collapse, McCain was practically even money to win ...
    Is this a euphemism for when the general public worked out everyone's favorite soccer mum only spoke stupid?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 00:561 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 01:31
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Someone thought long and hard... yet still came to the conclusion you were a topic significant enough to sport?
    That's just weird.
    You're so pedantic, you refuse to talk to yourself.

Or do you?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 01:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    If you really want to rattle Hilary, put someone in the front row that looks EXACTLY like Vince Foster.
    There are family members who Hillary called liars for saying she blamed the video could be called too.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 05:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    There are family members who Hillary called liars for saying she blamed the video could be called too.
    She might not recognize any of them, but even if she did she can always reach into her tool box of tricks and pull out 'Old Reliable'.

( otherwise known as plausible deniability )
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 09:53
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    She might not recognize any of them, but even if she did she can always reach into her tool box of tricks and pull out 'Old Reliable'.

( otherwise known as plausible deniability )
    I imagine she will use that 25% of the night.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 10:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The green party has an anti-vaccination fraction???

Good grief.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 10:35
    I think you will find that in the next Presidential debate nothing will change. The same tired voices defending Hillary and saying she may be a liar but not as bad as Donald will be singing the same song and dance in regard to the next GOP nominee.

I believe the term is partisan shill.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 14:08
    Well, the Clinton campaign could seat all the people that Trump U. screwed out of their money, but I doubt if Donald would even recognize any of them.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 14:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, the Clinton campaign could seat all the people that Trump U. screwed out of their money, but I doubt if Donald would even recognize any of them.
    With someone that is that rich and powerful there is no justice.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 17:591 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    She's an anti-vaxxer.
    That is simply not so. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/30/jill-stein-green-party-vaccinations-anti-vaxxers

I think concerns over the amount of influence that corporate interests have over any regulatory agencies are valid. I personally think, though I do not know if Jill Stein does, that mandatory vaccination laws are no longer necessary and that in some cases the vaccinations themselves are far more likely to cause health problems than not getting vaccinated for rare diseases. We have discussed this before and stats from the CDC support that conclusion.

EDIT: The thread is here: https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/should-vaccines-be-mandatory.159834

The CDC stats regarding the MNR vaccine are given on page 3. See also my "green bean" analogy at the bottom of p. 8.
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 23:44
    I imagine she will use that 25% of the night.
    I'm not sure if 25% is too high or too low, because we can also factor in implausible deniability. For some strange reason that seems to have worked for her as well.

Wo, I just noticed the time! Kick off is less than an hour and a half from now.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 00:11
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    The green party has an anti-vaccination fraction???

Good grief.
    I'm not aware of any though undoubtedly a few members of the party might have such views. The list that appears here seems mostly of celebrities and right wingish groups like Infowars.http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-vaccination_movement#cite_note-23

Note Donald Trump is one of them.https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/17/donald-trump-vaccines-autism-debate
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 00:41
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    That is simply not so. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/30/jill-stein-green-party-vaccinations-anti-vaxxers

I think concerns over the amount of influence that corporate interests have over any regulatory agencies are valid. I personally think, though I do not know if Jill Stein does, that mandatory vaccination laws are no longer necessary ...[text shortened]... ing the MNR vaccine are given on page 3. See also my "green bean" analogy at the bottom of p. 8.
    I have heard the view that the problem with vaccines such as MMR is not the vaccines themselves but that they contain mercury (thiomersal/thimerosal), use of mercury is being phased out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element)#Medicine

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree