1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 20:13
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i work with mental health patients and i'd say he's spot on regarding narcissists and early childhood attachment disorders. however im not sure about narcissistic parents causing narcissistic children, its not something ive come across.
    Fair comment indeed. There is no necessity for the child of a narcissist to be one too. The responses are diverse. I said "it is not unusual" but even that may be too strong a claim. I think it is a possible outcome though and that will suffice for this thread.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 20:322 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 09:53
    It's a shell game. NK is a gulag of China and operates as a deterrent to Chinese people who think the pace of change moves too slowly. In return NK hosts Chinese Intel and expertise in predatory actions that the Chinese can claim plausible deniability to have sanctioned. Meanwhile Kim's there to provide "theatre".
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 18:301 edit

5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 18:32
    I thought Sony was Japanese. Why is the USA getting involved?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 18:38

7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '14 14:55
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

1. First of all, there is the fact that the attackers only brought up the anti-North Korean bias of “The Interview” after the media did—the film was never mentioned by the hackers right at the start of their campaign. In fact, it was only after a few people started speculating in the media that this and the communication from North Korea “might be linked” that suddenly it did get linked. My view is that the attackers saw this as an opportunity for “lulz”, and a way to misdirect everyone. (And wouldn’t you know it? The hackers are now saying it’s okay for Sony to release the movie, after all.) If everyone believes it’s a nation state, then the criminal investigation will likely die. It’s the perfect smokescreen.

2. The hackers dumped the data. Would a state with a keen understanding of the power of propaganda be so willing to just throw away such a trove of information? The mass dump suggests that whoever did this, their primary motivation was to embarrass Sony Pictures. They wanted to humiliate the company, pure and simple.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/24/no-north-korea-didn-t-hack-sony.html?via=desktop&source=facebook

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree