20 Dec '14 00:353 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 00:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess has had conversations with all people. She must have traveled the world and had conversations with people in all nations. She seems to know all people. I'm sure she talked to pygmies in remote parts of Africa too and speaks all languages. 🙄
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 00:501 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Team America did not provoke such a response. Are you saying Un is more sensitive than his father was? Funny how the son is just as irrational as his father was according to the news media. Is it hereditary?

North Korea denies it is responsible for the cyber attack. I don't think Un had anything to do with it. Not because he is denying it, but becaus ...[text shortened]... make rational decisions to stay in power. Anybody who suggests otherwise is, well...irrational.
    A personality disorder is not the same thing as being stupid or insane. Narcissists function, often extremely well. So your objection is not well founded.

It is not unusual for a narcissist to have narcissistic children because the disorder arises from a severe lack of attachment in infancy and early childhood. Having a parent who is a narcissist would make it very difficult for any child to get their emotional needs satisfied.

Many narcissists attain very senior positions in organisations of every kind and boards have a tendency to appoint narcissists, owing to the deluded search for "leaders." The harm they do is considerable but they nevertheless frequently hold powerful positions. They enjoy complete confidence in their own special abilities, surround themselves with toadies and will make life miserable for any subordinate who disagrees.

Treating narcissists is very difficult and psychotherapists will often avoid them. Not only are they unpleasant and unrewarding to work with, but they are highly likely to take out a complaint against their therapist if any serious attempt is made to achieve change. They are not too hard to identify and the sensible therapist will find that their diary is fully booked for the indefinite future, referring the applicant instead to their worst enemy in the therapy world. Therapists have lots of them.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 00:553 edits

5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 00:58
    Originally posted by finnegan
    A personality disorder is not the same thing as being stupid or insane. Narcissists function, often extremely well. So your objection is not well founded.

It is not unusual for a narcissist to have narcissistic children because the disorder arises from a severe lack of attachment in infancy and early childhood. Having a parent who is a narcissist would ...[text shortened]... the applicant instead to their worst enemy in the therapy world. Therapists have lots of them.
    Are you sure about all of that? Duchess is a narcissist, you can tell because she is convinced the whole debates forum follows her posts. She hates it when people treat her like she treats others. Why don't you ask her?

"the disorder arises from a severe lack of attachment in infancy and early childhood"

What is your source of information?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 00:591 edit

7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:04
    As usual Duchess wants you to believe speaking other languages is something I have claimed and is somehow relevant. Duchess has always been evasive when asked what country she is originally from. Perhaps it is due to a severe paranoia disorder. She thinks people are out to get her.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:07

9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:13
    I have not lied at all. That allegation itself is the pathetic lie.

What country are you from? Is it a carefully guarded secret? Are you afraid we men will hunt you down and rape you to remind you this is a man's world? 🙄
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:32
    Duchess seems to want to perpetuate common myths about North Korea.

The United States may have very little to do with the North, but that does not apply to the rest of the world. Did you know that North Korea sends hundreds of students overseas for educational and business training? Thousands of North Koreans work in China, in Mongolia where they produce goods for popular British clothing brands, in Kuwait where they work on construction projects, and in Russia where they labor in logging camps. A North Korean construction company is currently completing a museum near Cambodia's famed Angkor temples featuring computer-generated simulations of the ancient monuments.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:381 edit

12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:52
    I have been very honest here and that is a fact. I didn't put words in your mouth. You want to perpetuate the myth that North Koreans are all itching to flee their country. That is only true of some people, especially those convicted of crimes. Many North Koreans work overseas and return to NK satisfied with their life there.

What country are you from? Are you really so paranoid you can't bear to reveal where you are from?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 15:29
    China condemns cyberattacks, but says no proof North Korea hacked Sony

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/22/us-sony-cybersecurity-idUSKBN0K006U20141222
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 15:56
    Are you sure about all of that? Duchess is a narcissist, you can tell because she is convinced the whole debates forum follows her posts. She hates it when people treat her like she treats others. Why don't you ask her?

"the disorder arises from a severe lack of attachment in infancy and early childhood"

What is your source of information?
    i work with mental health patients and i'd say he's spot on regarding narcissists and early childhood attachment disorders. however im not sure about narcissistic parents causing narcissistic children, its not something ive come across.
  15. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 16:04
    Duchess has had conversations with all people. She must have traveled the world and had conversations with people in all nations. She seems to know all people. I'm sure she talked to pygmies in remote parts of Africa too and speaks all languages. 🙄
    I was there when Duchess had one of her fictional Chinese conversations and shockingly she is misrepresenting the conversation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree