1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 13:51
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/01/politics/white-house-announces-national-strategy-to-combat-islamophobia/index.html
    So we shouldn't be afraid of a religion and culture that wants to kill all of us non-Muslims?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 14:19
    @jj-adams said
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/01/politics/white-house-announces-national-strategy-to-combat-islamophobia/index.html
    So we shouldn't be afraid of a religion and culture that wants to kill all of us non-Muslims?
    When I saw this, I scratched my head and scratched my head and scratched my head. With the thousands of anti-Jewish incidents occuring every day and enormous resurgence of Swastikas and Jew-hate all over college campuses, I'm thinking "What in the world? Why is Biden choosing now to worry about Islamophobia?"

As Biden has been quite supportive of Israel and has generally been friendly to Jews, I was completely nonplussed for a few minutes. It kept me awake for maybe 10 or 15 minutes the other night. Does Biden not like Jews? WTF?

Then it hit me.

He did this to mollify the Muslim community, especially in Michigan and Minnesota. They're no doubt upset that he supports Israel and he's afraid that they'll stay home in the 2024 election or vote third party. He can ill afford to lose the Muslim vote, especially in Michigan. So, he is throwing them a bone.

I was fast asleep three minutes later.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 15:023 edits
    @sh76 said
    When I saw this, I scratched my head and scratched my head and scratched my head. With the thousands of anti-Jewish incidents occuring every day and enormous resurgence of Swastikas and Jew-hate all over college campuses, I'm thinking "What in the world? Why is Biden choosing now to worry about Islamophobia?"

As Biden has been quite supportive of Israel and has generally been ...[text shortened]... e, especially in Michigan. So, he is throwing them a bone.

EVERYTHING is being run by Obama, not Biden. Watch him start appearing regularly, in furtherance of his quest to start a new country on the soil presently occuipied by the USA. The hypocritical libs are always whining that the europeans took the land from the the native indians,,,,,,yet, you are cool with Obama's new order taking the land now from its present occupants/citizens. He needs the browning of America, and he will by God achieve it.
    It would be interesting how anyone can justify this matter on the one hand, but not on the other??
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 15:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    EVERYTHING is being run by Obama, not Biden. Watch him start appearing regularly, in furtherance of his quest to start a new country on the soil presently occuipied by the USA. The hypocritical libs are always whining that the europeans took the land from the the native indians,,,,,,yet, you are cool with Obama's new order taking the land now from its present occupants/c ...[text shortened]... It would be interesting how anyone can justify this matter on the one hand, but not on the other??
    Funny how he's all for the browning of America but guess who he chooses to live around?
  5. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 15:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    EVERYTHING is being run by Obama, not Biden. Watch him start appearing regularly, in furtherance of his quest to start a new country on the soil presently occuipied by the USA. The hypocritical libs are always whining that the europeans took the land from the the native indians,,,,,,yet, you are cool with Obama's new order taking the land now from its present occupants/c ...[text shortened]... It would be interesting how anyone can justify this matter on the one hand, but not on the other??
    EVERYTHING is being run by Obama, not Biden.

You say that like it's a bad thing. 😏
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 15:441 edit
    @mchill said

That would be for you to decide, i only pointed it out so that we are all on the same page about who is the democratic party. I am a fair debater, I actually lean to Nikki Haley, not Trump, but we should not get too personal, but rather, render opinions.
    You know, like Suzianne does.
    But, if you suggest that Obama may be better at running things, I agree. Maybe at least he would have some semblance of order, more than we have now. Though he does run things, he is impeded by the personna and shuffling of Biden. Life ain't perfect.
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 15:56
    @mchill said

Considering the disaster America has become, it is a bad thing.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 16:26
    @sh76 said

As Biden has been quite supportive of Israel and has generally been ...[text shortened]... e, especially in Michigan. So, he is throwing them a bone.

Thousands of incidents per day?

The anti defamation league that tracks these things has the number at 300 per month, or about 10 per day. Many of these (100-ish) are war protests, which you already determined in the other thread is not antisemitic. Anti Israel and anti jewish are not the same.

https://www.adl.org/resources/press-release/adl-records-dramatic-increase-us-antisemitic-incidents-following-oct-7
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 19:001 edit
    @sh76 said
    When I saw this, I scratched my head and scratched my head and scratched my head.
    Take a fukking shower then.
  10. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 22:09
    @wildgrass said
    Thousands of incidents per day?

The anti defamation league that tracks these things has the number at 300 per month, or about 10 per day. Many of these (100-ish) are war protests, which you already determined in the other thread is not antisemitic. Anti Israel and anti jewish are not the same.

https://www.adl.org/resources/press-release/adl-records-dramatic-increase-us-antisemitic-incidents-following-oct-7
    You think every incident is reported?

You think 1% of them are?
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 22:131 edit
    @sh76 said

Do you believe Muslim Americans are not getting targeted by hate crimes as a result of this conflict?
  12. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 22:46
    @athousandyoung said
    Do you believe Muslim Americans are not getting targeted by hate crimes as a result of this conflict?
    It appears Jewish Americans are the ones that are mostly being targeted....by Muslims and libtard college students.
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 22:51
    @athousandyoung said
    I'm sure there have been Muslims targeted too, but in much smaller numbers than targeted Jews.
  14. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 22:56
    @sh76 said
    I'm sure there have been Muslims targeted too, but in much smaller numbers than targeted Jews.
    Absolutely, the amount of antisemitism springing up in this country by college students is scary.
    Liberal SJW's make great Nazis.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 23:262 edits
    @sh76 said
    You think every incident is reported?

You think 1% of them are?
    I don't know at all. ADL is a pretty well known group. But you're the one who threw thousands per day out there. Where'd that number come from? Some of the reported "incidents" are peaceful anti war protests.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree