1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 17:531 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually No.1 has already stated that he will not be voting for Mrs Clinton.
    But he will defend to the death the notion that neither Hillary or the DNC have not broken any laws.

He would much rather Hillary than Trump, that much is a given.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 18:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    But he will defend to the death the notion that neither Hillary or the DNC have not broken any laws.

Perhaps he was unaware of the legal implications of rigging the system against Mr Sanders and we have only heard from Freaky that it is illegal, it might not in fact be illegal, i dunno, have you checked?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 18:251 edit
    Perhaps he was unaware of the legal implications of rigging the system against Mr Sanders and we have only heard from Freaky that it is illegal, it might not in fact be illegal, i dunno, have you checked?
    In the case of Hillary, she lied to Congress about her e-mails, that is perjury, something her husband got away with as well.

In the case of Hillary giving away top secret information, that is gross negligence, something Comey described merely as excessive carelessness. What the difference is, not even Comey can say.

In the case of the DNC, it was shown that they were planning to give donors federal jobs, a clear violation of the law.

In the case of rigging the primary, this is fraud. People gave their money and time to give to Bernie who had no chance.

From what I hear, all of these revelations came from hackers who prayed on Hillary Clinton, and they have many more e-mails to reveal. According to Wikileaks, there are far more damaging e-mails to be revealed.

Hillary is a failed candidate. Even if more damaging revelations are given showing she broke even more laws, I don't look for Obama's DOJ or FBI to do anything about it. All that will happen is the reputation of the US will fail that much more internationally, with the populace growing increasingly cynical about their government. Don't get me wrong, Hillary can still be crowned President, but in name only. She can win and still be a failed candidate.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 18:53
    People had the impression that Bernie had a chance to win, so they donated their hard earned money and their precious time to help back him.

Who would have do so knowing that he had no chance to win?

And as you know, I'm not lawyer. No doubt you will find a loop hole in here somewhere making it all OK legally with Obama's stooge Comey standing behind ...[text shortened]... g hating left winged wackos, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

In other words, shove it!
    So nothing.

Thanks.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 18:54
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    For someone who stays abreast of the news far more than others, you seem to have a tough time staying up to date on ALL of the latest news and revelations.
    It has been shown via emails and internal memos how the DNC conspired with the Clinton machine to make her the nominee from the very beginning.
    Not AFTER it had been decided, but before and during the run off.
    That is both illegal AND immoral.
    And, par for course.
    No, it's not illegal.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 18:57

Until you actually present some evidence that they did so, I will state that there isn't evidence they did so. That is quite apart from my level of approval for either Clinton or the DNC. The fact that I don't approve of them doesn't make me want to spread lies about them (a lesson you could take to heart).
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 19:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    No, it's not illegal.
    Neither is what Nixon did it seems.

He never saw jail time.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 19:10
    Neither is what Nixon did it seems.

He never saw jail time.
    Nixon might very well have if he wasn't pardoned; many of his top aides did go to jail.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 19:23
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Nixon might very well have if he wasn't pardoned; many of his top aides did go to jail.
    The said could be said for Comey pardoning HIllary
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 19:25
    The said could be said for Comey pardoning HIllary
    I think you know that Comey didn't "pardon" Hillary, so this is another case where you choose to blatantly lie.
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 19:581 edit
    What is the situation on the ground? we are hearing reports that the Dems are split? Mr Sanders supporters are belligerent and not taking the rigging of the candidature very well, even calling for Mrs Clinton to be jailed. Not even a wonderful speech by Mrs Obama could save it. I think Mrs Clinton may well be even more unpopular than Mr Trump.
    I watched some of Bernie's speech last night, and it seems the DNC leadership has managed to get the crowd under control. Someone inside the convention said she saw security going through the crowd and taking signs away from angry Bernie supporters.

If you tuned in last night it looked completely different... Bernie supporters had Bernie signs (different signs?) and were cheering and clapping as Bernie spoke. I don't know how the rest of last night went because I only watched about half of Bernie's speech.
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 20:08
    The GOP kicked out the old guard. They were tired of the corruption.

The DNC, however, can't seem to get enough.
    Now we have the pristine purity of emotive rhetoric with zero plans to actually achieve anything. But hey don't let that bother you, vote Trump and let him do it right for you. Whatever "it" may be.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 20:231 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 20:56
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's moot now, but given the astonishing level of support that Bernie garnered from young voters who usually vote at much lower levels but might have been inspired to vote Democratic at all levels due to his campaign, a "wave" election was not beyond the realm of possibility. This could have swept in enough progressive Congresspersons to make real change a possibility.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 21:12
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Now we have the pristine purity of emotive rhetoric with zero plans to actually achieve anything. But hey don't let that bother you, vote Trump and let him do it right for you. Whatever "it" may be.
    Ok.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree