Moves
    26 Jul '16 21:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 21:49
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I watched some of Bernie's speech last night, and it seems the DNC leadership has managed to get the crowd under control. Someone inside the convention said she saw security going through the crowd and taking signs away from angry Bernie supporters.

If you tuned in last night it looked completely different... Bernie supporters had Bernie signs (differe ...[text shortened]... don't know how the rest of last night went because I only watched about half of Bernie's speech.
    ok thanks 😀
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 22:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The DNC platform includes a $15 an hour minimum wage, universal healthcare, preschool for all children, etc. etc. etc.

If these and other policies in the platform were adopted, the US would go a long way to a full social democratic State. Unfortunately the foreign policy section is neocon crap, but it will take a while for the major parties in the US to give up on this trying to run the world thingy.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 22:05
    If Hilary Clinton becomes the first female President of the US, will Bill become the first male First Lady?
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 23:252 edits
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    If Hilary Clinton becomes the first female President of the US, will Bill become the first male First Lady?
    Good question. If Hillary becomes prez what will they call Bill?

first First Spouse?
    first First Gentleman?
    first former president to become the first First Ladies Man?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree