Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 22:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Page 9 post 8????

How many times do I need to ask??

An interesting debate about 'none, hardly any' and all points in between. V weak.

Your quickly pushed in last line, presumably Fred Perry?

Have explained. Fred was 20's, Ann was 50's. She was more relevant. Provide evidence that was not my thought process, or apologise. (Some chance!)

Anyways, troll. P9 8 posts down. Address or go
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 22:372 edits
    D64 continues to show her lack of comprehension when writing in English

P4, 3 posts in she /he clearly states that Chinese snooker players (plural) have performed above expectation blah blah

(It is a typically lengthy post involving the usual wiki 'copy and paste', if interested, just above the wiki copy and paste on Ding Junhui)

Despite repeated challenges, the lying troll D64 has avoided providing any evidence for this absurd statement, or had the good manners to retract it

I thank you
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 22:431 edit
    Furthermore, on p5, post 5, the lying troll D64 makes the arrogant claim that Blood on the tracks is the only poster on this thread to be interested in snooker.

This was/is proved to be a lie by the FACT that Roma had already posted, and later took part in an amateur snooker tournament in Scotland

Oops!

The credibility of her/his attacks on me and other contributors to this lighthearted thread is zero.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 22:49
    PS, hey, Roma, if you read this....wow!!! What free kicks from your lad today. Respect!
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 23:44
    on the contrary
    the comedian Duchess64 is not able to comprehend the simple meaning of a simple post
    I do not consider your opinions to be equal in any way
    I find most to be covered in flatulence
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 23:48
    And lies, as outlined a few posts above.

Credibility nil
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 09:17
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    PS, hey, Roma, if you read this....wow!!! What free kicks from your lad today. Respect!
    Thanks
    A draw was a good result for us England was the much better side but two great goals almost got us a very unlikely win
    Then in injury time we remembered we are Scotland and blew it good last 10 minutes though.

Passports not needed again for a few years
    But you would think a country the size of China would have a good football team.especially with all the money they are spending perhaps they are inferior
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 09:322 edits
    Originally posted by roma45
    Thanks
    A draw was a good result for us England was the much better side but two great goals almost got us a very unlikely win
    Then in injury time we remembered we are Scotland and blew it good last 10 minutes though.

Passports not needed again for a few years
    But you would think a country the size of China would have a good football team.especially with all the money they are spending perhaps they are inferior
    you do know you are poking a gorilla with a stick! (just a general expression, no intent to equate a certain poster to a gorilla!)....ok, I will change it a bit 'a Chinese panda with a stick'!!!!

never in all my years of watching football have I seen anyone produce 2 such stunning strikes within 5 mins of each other, from almost identical positions (and both a 'long way out' )

Great skill
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 21:311 edit

This post is unavailable.

12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 22:001 edit
    He's not the only one on this thread.

Actually, lemon isn't one at all

Pot, kettle , black.

Address the posts above, troll. Just to help, they are 4 and 5 from the top. Ta.

And for the rest of us, how many tuned into you tube for that exciting ping pong final?

Yep, thought so.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 22:412 edits
    As usual when trapped in a tight corner the arrogant pathological liar D64 resorts to 'ignore' to try to make it all go away
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 21:32

This post is unavailable.

15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 21:56
    Posts 4 and 5 please, page 12

Thamks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree