1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:071 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What drugs have you done that would kill Karoly?

Are you saying you are an ex drug-dealer?
    Never dealt drugs in my life. Never commited theft to support any habit.

What drugs have I done? Most I guess.
    Not much coke.
    These days I don't like risking buying drugsof the street (which I definitely did some 20 years ago for a year or 2).
    To me it'smore about trying to help people. I just feel like it's part of my (spiritual) role. My dharma.
    I may not take any drugs (cigs coffee and alcohol included) for months on end but in the end whats it worth? I make decisions for myself and not for others. Certainlynot te likes of josephw.
    I come across as an advocate of drugs where it's simply not the case.
    I am trying to deal with reality and that reality is that drugs are getting young people into a lot of trouble and I want to tell the truth about drugs- not the lies and propaganda from the media. Bill Hicks said it all many years ago

edit:oops many apologies. I just realised you were asking jo. I thought it sounded strange.Soz agaIN
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:12
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Well if all you are is a piece of meat that walks and talks, maybe a the only thing you need
    is a secular at heart anything. I'll not bother you again, wish you well.
    No bother at all my fine acquaintance.

Mental Health is in its infancy (correct if I'm wrong here GoaD), as opposed to biological science.
    So lets just start with getting the basics right (which we are not entirely) before we start introducing god into the equation.
    Of course you will no doubt disagree, but feel free to tell me why you may (disagree)
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 08:47
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No bother at all my fine acquaintance.

Mental Health is in its infancy (correct if I'm wrong here GoaD), as opposed to biological science.
    So lets just start with getting the basics right (which we are not entirely) before we start introducing god into the equation.
    Of course you will no doubt disagree, but feel free to tell me why you may (disagree)
    Friend, its your life do with it as you will.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 09:21
    Never dealt drugs in my life. Never commited theft to support any habit.

Not much coke.
    These days I don't like risking buying drugsof the street (which I definitely did some 20 years ago for a year or 2).
    To me it'smore about trying to help people. I just feel like it's part of my (spiritual) role. My dharm ...[text shortened]... :oops many apologies. I just realised you were asking jo. I thought it sounded strange.Soz agaIN
    I was replying to josephw 🙂
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 09:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What drugs have you done that would kill Karoly?

Are you saying you are an ex drug-dealer?
    Josephw?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 11:44
    Not much coke.
    Don't answer this is you don't want to. I am just curious, what came first, the drugs or the mental health issues?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 22:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Don't answer this is you don't want to. I am just curious, what came first, the drugs or the mental health issues?
    the drugs came fAIRLY late. Comparedto my peers. Everyone at high school already thought I was a pot head without having had a toke on a joint even.
    So I guess I was about 17.5 when that happened.
    By then , nearly at the end of high school I had already realized how different and 'special' 😛 I was. Since the start of high school I saw things differently and more importantly felt very differently . About life, about the future.
    But one of the earliest weird experiences that felt very 'scizophrenic' was when I was like 8 or 9.
    So I was a late starter but quickly caught up travelling to Amsterdam for my 19th birthday
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 22:04
    Friend, its your life do with it as you will.
    Thanks. I guess you mean as long as I don't hurt anyone right
    Because it is my body, be it a bag of meat and bones, it's still mine to drag around with me all day long,stupidly, instead of walking with in the grace of pure unreflected lighting 🙂
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 23:26
    Thanks. I guess you mean as long as I don't hurt anyone right
    Because it is my body, be it a bag of meat and bones, it's still mine to drag around with me all day long,stupidly, instead of walking with in the grace of pure unreflected lighting 🙂
    This world has all you need I guess, so for you, your answers will only be found between your ears, or someone else's ears ....you know secularism. If there is more to you than flesh and bone, its being ignored.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 23:49
    This world has all you need I guess, so for you, your answers will only be found between your ears, or someone else's ears ....you know secularism. If there is more to you than flesh and bone, its being ignored.
    Does you telling karoly aczel that you think there is "more to you" than him constitute ~ in your opinion ~ you doing Jesus' work in the field of dealing with schizophrenia?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 16:21
    I'm sorry that being human is not enough for you, and that without belief in God humans are worthless creatures living without meaning or purpose.

I'd rather toot the horn for humanity, to recognise what an incredible species we have developed into. We have done this without divine intervention and are still yet to reach our full potential. Humans of course are capable of monstrous acts, but we are also capable of spectacular beauty and accomplishment.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 17:25
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I'm sorry that being human is not enough for you, and that without belief in God humans are worthless creatures living without meaning or purpose.

I'd rather toot the horn for humanity, to recognise what an incredible species we have developed into. We have done this without divine intervention and are still yet to reach our full potential. Human ...[text shortened]... are capable of monstrous acts, but we are also capable of spectacular beauty and accomplishment.
    When did I say being human wasn't enough for me? I'm simply stating that we are more
    than flesh and blood, and if you neglect the spiritual part of our being, you are just
    neglecting it to your own harm.

You also seem to be twisting my words into suggesting not only that being human isn't
    enough for me, but we are worthless creatures without a belief in God. Our worth is so
    great God has reached out to us while we are sinners, to bring us back to him, so we
    do not end up having to give a full account for our sins, instead He took them upon
    Himself so we could be forgiven.

The spectacular beauty and accomplishments we do correct, just as we also do the
    monstrous ones, this shows just how broken we are. We can do both, when we should be
    doing just one of them, not the other. We acknowledge the good and bad, because we
    know the good from the bad.

I'm stressing that in this life there is more to just living and dying, because we are more
    than just meat on bones walking around. If the spiritual isn't true, then when you die, the
    meat will rot off of your bones and that will be that, nothing more to you then other's
    memories of you, good or bad until even those go away.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 17:38
    When did I say being human wasn't enough for me? I'm simply stating that we are more
    than flesh and blood, and if you neglect the spiritual part of our being, you are just
    neglecting it to your own harm.

You also seem to be twisting my words into suggesting not only that being human isn't
    enough for me, but we are worthless creatures without a belief ...[text shortened]... e that, nothing more to you then other's
    memories of you, good or bad until even those go away.
    "If the spiritual isn't true, then when you die, the meat will rot off of your bones and that will be that, nothing more to you then other's memories of you, good or bad until even those go away."

Yes, that is the reality of mortality, for humans and animals alike. Not liking the idea of that doesn't change the reality.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 17:42
    "If the spiritual isn't true, then when you die, the meat will rot off of your bones and that will be that, nothing more to you then other's memories of you, good or bad until even those go away."

Yes, that is the reality of mortality, for humans and animals alike. Not liking the idea of that doesn't change the reality.
    True, I agree our not liking an idea doesn't change the truth of it, God and our spiritual lives
    included.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 18:07

I'd rather toot the horn for humanity, to recognise what an incredible species we have developed into. We have done this without divine intervention and are still yet to reach our full potential. Human ...[text shortened]... are capable of monstrous acts, but we are also capable of spectacular beauty and accomplishment.
    I hope you realize I was not suggesting those things, and I'd like you to retract them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree