1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 12:12
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Pretend my last reply doesn't exist. Problem solved.

Here it is again:

As on most topics, the bible is inconsistent on that. Seeing as your 'absolute truth' is based only on the bible, how do you reconcile these inconsistencies? Or are you now just going to quote passages that support your argument and ignore the passages that don't?

(And don't ask me to educate you about your own bible. Do your own donkey work).
    I thought you believed the Bible is open to personal interpretation. Why would you try to force your views on others who have a difflerent interpretation?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 12:26
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I thought you believed the Bible is open to personal interpretation. Why would you try to force your views on others who have a difflerent interpretation?
    Good grief. Miss the entire point much?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 14:35
    You know i'm an atheist, right? And it's FMJ claiming the bible is absolute, that there is only one interpretation,.....which by chance happens to be his?!

You have a brain,.....right?
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 02:46
    Men, talking about what they allow the women. We should move to sand dunes and wear burkas.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 02:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You know i'm an atheist, right? And it's FMJ claiming the bible is absolute, that there is only one interpretation,.....which by chance happens to be his?!

You have a brain,.....right?
    You were the one making a claim about the Bible, hypocrite.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 03:05
    Originally posted by apathist
    Men, talking about what they allow the women. We should move to sand dunes and wear burkas.
    You are right, they should allow a woman to kill her kid at anytime.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 03:23
    You were the one making a claim about the Bible, hypocrite.
    Are you this ludicrously too-proud to admit you've made a mistake when you're sober as well?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 03:24
    You are right, they should allow a woman to kill her kid at anytime.
    Who is the "they" that you think are advocating any such thing?
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 01:371 edit
    I understand why you believe as you do about many things. You are a child of Satan so you spew evil. It is your nature.
    Blame the maker! Since reason, logic, common sense, facts, information, critical thinking, empathy and rationality have no value for you. Your god made me using its perfect foreknowledge and omni-power; your satan forces me beyond my control; and you blame me? You are very stupid.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 05:18
    Originally posted by apathist
    Blame the maker! Since reason, logic, common sense, facts, information, critical thinking, empathy and rationality have no value for you. Your god made me using its perfect foreknowledge and omni-power; your satan forces me beyond my control; and you blame me? You are very stupid.
    Yes, God made you for His purpose. That purpose just might be to demonstrate evil.

Who knows, maybe you might see the light. I will pray for you.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 10:09
    Yes, God made you for His purpose. That purpose just might be to demonstrate evil.

Who knows, maybe you might see the light. I will pray for you.
    God also made you for a purpose.

I don't think that purpose is to turn people from Christ, but that's what you're doing when you pervert His message of love into one of hate.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 10:11
    Why would you?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 10:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I don't think that purpose is to turn people from Christ, but that's what you're doing when you pervert His message of love into one of hate.
    Few things are more hateful than murdering babies.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 11:37

I can't turn people from Christ, who can resist God is called?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 11:38
    Why would you?
    I didn't say the Bible is open to interpretation, he did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree