1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 23:281 edit
    @divegeester said
    Posts like this one by you are why I dislike you Earl of Trump.

In the Debates forum you slag Suzianne off no end. She calls you a racist (and you are, she’s bang on there). You can’t stand her or her political views and you say awful things to her.

Your presence in the Chamberpot is likely to be one of the reasons she doesn’t post in there.

You’re a bloody hypocrite.
    There is nothing hypocritical about me biting back at suzi because she falsely infers that I am a racist.
    You - beating on suzi because she won't listen to you, is just bullshyte. She did nothing to you for you to react so negatively.

Now, mouth.
    You said I was a racist. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE, get that post, you lying piece of it
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '24 06:40
    @earl-of-trumps said
    There is nothing hypocritical about me biting back at suzi because she falsely infers that I am a racist.
    You - beating on suzi because she won't listen to you, is just bullshyte. She did nothing to you for you to react so negatively.

Now, mouth.
    You said I was a racist. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE, get that post, you lying piece of it
    You mock her incessantly in the debates forum but have the nerve to say you were disgusted with my motorcycle post.

You’re full of BS.
    Over the years youve been here your posting in debates has been riddled with racist commentary. Furthermore you’re a Trump supporter but lack the balls to come out and say it.

I’m not interested in your bleating… go weep in Torunn’s lap in your imaginary bar thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree