1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '23 21:45
    Right, listen you you lot. I’m putting together a firm to rob this place.

Now, we all know Thumbs are the currency and I’ve got intel that shows that every year Russ ships all the thumbs from the forums over to the US for redistribution across social media.

Well, I’ve had a solid tip-off that there’s gonna be a shipment traveling from the UK server to the US server in late December which will not only be carrying all this years Thumbs but also all the ready made Thumbs for the 2024 update. And we’re gonna nick the lot!

I need to put together a crew. I’ve already got some contacts via the Kraken Trinity but I’m gonna have to spread the bread around and I’m putting the word out of the General street. I don’t want pussies or squealers.

I’ve got the intel and the date; I need some expertise in the following areas:
    - mod distraction
    - obfuscation
    - deflection
    - thumbing techniques
    - torrents and lighting downloads
    - muscle; some second accounts probably
    - hackers

This is your chance guys…sign on here with your credentials and pitch.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    12 Oct '23 22:52
    @divegeester said
    I need some expertise in the following areas:
    - mod distraction
    ... Paul Weller is your man here ...
  3. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    12 Oct '23 23:14
    @divegeester said
    Right, listen you you lot. I’m putting together a firm to rob this place.

Now, we all know Thumbs are the currency and I’ve got intel that shows that every year Russ ships all the thumbs from the forums over to the US for redistribution across social media.

Well, I’ve had a solid tip-off that there’s gonna be a shipment traveling from the UK server to the US serve ...[text shortened]... unts probably
    - hackers

Sign me up gov, I'm a diamond geezer. Expert safe hacker, they used to call me fingers, (and thumbs, probably.) Got more accounts than Barclays. Any pussies or squealers me and my mate Dinsdale will nail their heads to the floor. They used to call me The Gravedigger.
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    12 Oct '23 23:41
    @divegeester said

i have mushrooms
    but
    i don't think they're as good as you already have
  5. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Oct '23 14:15
    @divegeester said

obfuscation - nothing does it as well as a sound Suebian accent.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '23 16:56
    @orangutan said
    ... Paul Weller is your man here ...
    I’ve emailed Paul and he’s willing to do the job but not willing to subscribe to RHP.

I told him that “going underground” and subscribing to this “town called malice” could, for him, be “a brand new start”.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '23 16:58
    @ponderable said
    obfuscation - nothing does it as well as a sound Suebian accent.
    Ok Pondy you’re in and your job will be to pull a small team together to create long threads about not much but which contain lots of old world German swearing which will distract the sentinels.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '23 16:58
    @the-gravedigger said
    Sign me up gov, I'm a diamond geezer. Expert safe hacker, they used to call me fingers, (and thumbs, probably.) Got more accounts than Barclays. Any pussies or squealers me and my mate Dinsdale will nail their heads to the floor. They used to call me The Gravedigger.
    Muscle?
  9. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    13 Oct '23 17:09
    @divegeester said
    Muscle?
    Me and Dinsdale will sort it.
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    14 Oct '23 16:00
    @divegeester said
    - obfuscation
    i heard a rumor,and as rumors go
    the addition of unlimited blue thumbs, designed for users to signify their intent to "balance the scales" of thumbstic, are within 30 days of functional release to subscribing accounts
    long overdue to the general forum, evening out the red thumbs and the green thumbs in perfect wokeness is going to be a stabilizing force in the world in which we live and breathe and thumb to our heart's content

blue thumbs
    just think of how wonderful the paradise will be
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    14 Oct '23 16:10
    @rookie54 said
    the addition of unlimited blue thumbs, designed for users to signify their intent to "balance the scales" of thumbstic, are within 30 days of functional release to subscribing accounts
    long overdue to the general forum, evening out the red thumbs and the green thumbs in perfect wokeness is going to be a stabilizing force in the world in whi ...[text shortened]... he and thumb to our heart's content

blue thumbs
    I heard a rumour that premium subscribers will be able to cancel their red thumbs and award themselves green thumbs. Could be a money spinner.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '23 06:57
    @the-gravedigger said
    I heard a rumour that premium subscribers will be able to cancel their red thumbs and award themselves green thumbs. Could be a money spinner.
    “Premium subscribers” have all sorts of perks, like getting people removed from the website.
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    16 Oct '23 07:13
    @divegeester said
    “Premium subscribers” have all sorts of perks, like getting people removed from the website.
    😆 😆 😆
  14. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Oct '23 11:10
    @rookie54 said
    long overdue to the general forum, evening out the red thumbs and the green thumbs in perfect wokeness is going to be a stabilizing force in the world in whi ...[text shortened]... he and thumb to our heart's content

blue thumbs
    and I have heard that thumbs option will be limited to giving a thumb. A complicated algorithm will then decide in which direction it will go (up, down, sideways)
  15. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    16 Oct '23 22:37
    @ponderable said
    and I have heard that thumbs option will be limited to giving a thumb. A complicated algorithm will then decide in which direction it will go (up, down, sideways)
    ... but that makes no sense ..

Oh, wait - you're "obfuscation" ... good work. Carry on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree