1. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 15:36
    Natural afflictions in the ANIMAL world are blind to rank, fame, and wealth. Cancer is a terrible disease caused by certain body cells wanting to become immortal. What triggers these cells into seeking immortality is much disputed, and is attributed to various causes. But it does seem that the body's defense system has failed to cope with the rebellious cells, by failing to prevent these cells from replicating the usual and normal number of times before dying off.

Getting the best doctors, best treatment facilities, and the best care possible overall seems to be a biased privilege for those of rank, wealth, and fame. This would seem to be an unnatural advantage, and a sure sign of inequality.

Equality is an idea which manifests only in the end. In the end we are all going to be physically dead. Unfortunately many believe rank, fame, and fortune can make living and dying more bearable. Not to mention all the extra trills and special pleasures which can be had by this 'higher' class of people.

My personal convictions have me believe that rank, wealth, and fame is the ultimate 'camel and eye of the needle' test. And the only way to get out of this place is to give it all away to the poor. Needless to say, we all have something to give away. The more we have the harder the test.

YouTube
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 23:46
    @torunn said
    That's a reality - people with money stand a better chance than those without, but it's no guarantee.
    In a rich country where diets are about the same between the rich and the poor, the rich stand a better chance getting health care. But looked at on a world scale, the poor countries have far less cancer cases. Cancer is a lifestyle disease caused eating rubbish food rampant in rich countries. Poor countries are lucky in that regard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree