1. Joined
    27 Feb '10
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 15:27
    I have 2 games with the same opponent. After 1 move each, the app closes and I go to my phone home screen. I can’t delete the games or message the opponent. Any ideas what’s going on?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 18:07
    @phoulamboule said
    I have 2 games with the same opponent. After 1 move each, the app closes and I go to my phone home screen. I can’t delete the games or message the opponent. Any ideas what’s going on?
    You’ve subsequently moved a few times in other games, how were those?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 21:37
    @phoulamboule said
    Once you move, you can't message your opponent until your next move, because the message is sent with the move.

Dunno why your app is closing, tho.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 23:25
    @phoulamboule said
    Here's the direct links to your games (the only pair you have to the same opponent))... perhaps you moved them into another folder accidently?
    Game 15655190
    Game 15650902
    I'm pretty sure that you can get to a playable board from the above links.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree