1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 17:06
    Why is the republican party and specifically the magites in it, Jim Jordan, MTG, Gaetz and the rest of that crowd, now that their god king is in legal trouble for refusing to hand over TS docs, why are they now not interested in national security, for instance, what names have already been revealed to foreigners where those lives could be in direct danger and the like? Can anyone tell me why?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 18:52
    @sonhouse said
    Why is the republican party and specifically the magites in it, Jim Jordan, MTG, Gaetz and the rest of that crowd, now that their god king is in legal trouble for refusing to hand over TS docs, why are they now not interested in national security, for instance, what names have already been revealed to foreigners where those lives could be in direct danger and the like? Can anyone tell me why?
    Don't be an idiot, and don't phrase your questions like Joey-boy. "Can anyone tell me why?" Yes. Of course we can. Stop playing for the peanut gallery.

But just in case you really are that stupid: they have never been interested in national security, and the foreigners those names have been revealed to are the same foreigners who payroll that lot, i.e. Putin, Xi and Musk.

Asking pretend-dumb rhetorical questions does not become you. Leave that to the MAGAfluencers.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 19:11
    @Shallow-Blue
    No one in DC is interested in National Security. They, all of them, sometimes mention the influx of criminals, cretins, smugglers and common garbage entering illegally, but allow it to happen.
    They are fiddling while Rome burns. Ha, that sounds cool, I made that up, Kev.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 19:44
    @sonhouse said
    which party is letting any and everyone into our country?
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 20:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    which party is letting any and everyone into our country?
    More immigrants have been stopped under Biden in one year than under Trump in all four. So... the Republicans have been letting any and every Putin asset, such as Gaetz, MTG, Trump &al., straight into Congress, and you're fine with that.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 00:14
    @shallow-blue said
    More immigrants have been stopped under Biden in one year than under Trump in all four. So... the Republicans have been letting any and every Putin asset, such as Gaetz, MTG, Trump &al., straight into Congress, and you're fine with that.
    LOL...lying fool
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 01:16
    @shallow-blue said
    Fool
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 04:14
    The title should read: US right wing oblivious.

No more context is actually needed.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 04:371 edit
    @shavixmir said
    The title should read: US right wing oblivious.

No more context is actually needed.
    Shag doody for brains post should be titled: obvious is obvious.

But as obvious as it was, shag doody still felt his little funny one liner needed a second line explanation. Shag doody is oblivious to the fact we don't need to be walked through his puerile attempts at humor.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 06:39
    @wajoma said
    Shag doody for brains post should be titled: obvious is obvious.

But as obvious as it was, shag doody still felt his little funny one liner needed a second line explanation. Shag doody is oblivious to the fact we don't need to be walked through his puerile attempts at humor.
    Did I just hear a koala barf incel juice?

Ugh.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 08:26
    @Shallow-Blue
    I was baiting the ultrarightwingnuts, wanted to see their answers. They came through already, national security, no big deal.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Shallow-Blue
    I was baiting the ultrarightwingnuts,
    Well, be above that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree