1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 20:36
    So, you silly geese, has it not sunk in yet, even with this tentacle of Wokism??
    Are you for Wokism, or agin it?? Could the end be near, is this the coal mine canary? Do you see now why this country needs a strong leader, with all his foibles. Why, he is not even rich, you can't hate him for that anymore. Girlfriends are over, there is a 92% chance that someone you know has a secret affair. Grow up, kiddies. His problems in the NYC trial hurt absolutely no one. And so on.
    So, how about Woke getting a'holt of Tyson Foods? See Link attached,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13215789/fund-manager-ditches-Tyson-Foods-meat-sack-workers-asylum-seekers-woke-liberal-America.html
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 21:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, you silly geese, has it not sunk in yet, even with this tentacle of Wokism??
    Are you for Wokism, or agin it?? Could the end be near, is this the coal mine canary? Do you see now why this country needs a strong leader, with all his foibles. Why, he is not even rich, you can't hate him for that anymore. Girlfriends are over, there is a 92% chance that someone yo ...[text shortened]... 13215789/fund-manager-ditches-Tyson-Foods-meat-sack-workers-asylum-seekers-woke-liberal-America.html
    Not just legal asylum seekers. We've known forever that farmers and food processors hire hundreds of thousands of illegals too. Your strong leader gave the farmers a $40 billion a year raise.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 21:07
    Your strong leader, paying illegals to work farms with tax dollars.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/14/donald-trump-coronavirus-farmer-bailouts-359932
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 22:462 edits
    Tyson Foods Hires 42,000 Asylum Seekers

Thank you, democrats, one and all, for making slave labor all the rage again.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 00:21
    @earl-of-trumps said

They wil avoid this inconvenient revelation. They will write about Trump. I bet you wonder how I can bs so smart, knowing that they will write about Trump? I am a mentalist, I just know stuff. I am seeing the letter 'S' floating in a dark haze....................and an image of a house.......and a man with muscles, like 'strong''''......Maybe Stronghouse is the pathway.........
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 00:24
    @wildgrass said
    Not just legal asylum seekers. We've known forever that farmers and food processors hire hundreds of thousands of illegals too. Your strong leader gave the farmers a $40 billion a year raise.
    we do?

why don’t you post your source?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 00:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    we do?

Yeah, I wondered about his 100s of thousands. Well, I didn't REALLY wonder. I think that the Sonhouse extractions have seeped into the conjectures and theorizations of our wonderful liberals, as they all try to save the country by everyone pulling themselves up by someone else's bootstraps.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 00:44
    @AverageJoe1
    And of course you think your god king Trump will bring our country out of its present horrible state where the inflation rate is a disgusting 3 percent and 800,000 new jobs, it should be MINUS four percent inflation and ten MILLION new jobs. Horrible state of things, don't know why the US doesn't collapse under its own severe piss poor governing by those disgusting Dems.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 00:542 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    we do?

I do post sources when folks ask. Most don't care and won't read. More power to you.

"Just more than half of all farmworkers in 2015-2016 had work authorization (51% ): 29 percent were U.S. citizens, 21 percent were legal permanent residents, and 1 percent had work authorization through some other visa program"

With 2.4 million total farmworkers in the USA, you can do the math on 49% of those being undocumented.

https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ETA/naws/pdfs/NAWS_Research_Report_13.pdf
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, I wondered about his 100s of thousands. Well, I didn't REALLY wonder. I think that the Sonhouse extractions have seeped into the conjectures and theorizations of our wonderful liberals, as they all try to save the country by everyone pulling themselves up by someone else's bootstraps.
    Actually the farm industry admits whole-heartedly that they hire a lot of illegal labor and oppose efforts to implement e-verify.

Then Trump comes along and gives all the farmers $40 billion in free tax dollars. Here's your check. He spent double what Obummer did.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/14/donald-trump-coronavirus-farmer-bailouts-359932
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:15
    @wildgrass said
    I do post sources when folks ask. Most don't care and won't read. More power to you.

"Just more than half of all farmworkers in 2015-2016 had work authorization (51% ): 29 percent were U.S. citizens, 21 percent were legal permanent residents, and 1 percent had work authorization through some other visa program"

With 2.4 million total farmworkers in the USA, you can do ...[text shortened]... ng undocumented.

https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ETA/naws/pdfs/NAWS_Research_Report_13.pdf
    per your source…

“This report presents information collected from face to face interviews from 5,342 farm workers interviewed between oct 1 2014 and Sept 1 2016”

might want to check your math 😂
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    per your source…

“This report presents information collected from face to face interviews from 5,342 farm workers interviewed between oct 1 2014 and Sept 1 2016”

might want to check your math 😂
    LOL do you know how surveys work?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 04:59
    @earl-of-trumps said

If Tyson Foods is paying substandard wages, talk to them.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 08:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you for Wokism, or agin it?? Could the end be near, is this the coal mine canary? Do you see now why this country needs a strong leader, with all his foibles. Why, he is not even rich, you can't hate him for that anymore. Girlfriends are over, there is a 92% chance that someone yo ...[text shortened]... 13215789/fund-manager-ditches-Tyson-Foods-meat-sack-workers-asylum-seekers-woke-liberal-America.html
    Someone’s got to do those jobs Joe, cos you lazy ass welfare suckling MAGAs aren’t going to do them. You all are far too busy following your cult leader around the country trying to make him look popular.
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 08:191 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Someone’s got to do those jobs Joe, cos you lazy ass welfare suckling MAGAs aren’t going to do them. You all are far too busy following your cult leader around the country trying to make him look popular.
    Forget trying kev bamboozle, and forget the polls kev bamboozle, try laying a bet against Trump at a betting site kev bamboozle. Trump is 2:1 favorite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree