1. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 11:36
    Lefty lists Trump goals like they are a bad thing, too funny!
    YouTube
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 11:48
    @cliff-mashburn said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiOBLqcNjBU
    Please everyone see this! We WANT all of this, every plan.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:131 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess you also get frothing of the mouth when you think Trump will go back to putting children in cages and don't EVEN go 'Obama built the cages'. You know good and well WHY he built them and it was NOT to put kidnapped children there.
    Or use our military to quell peaceful protests, I guess you figure he was just joking.
    Trump doesn't joke and you know THAT well. He is incapable of joking. He always just says whatever BS is on his mind at the moment.
    You never answered my statement Trump SAID Media is the enemy of the people, right out of Mein Kampf, now claiming he never heard of that book when we all know good and well he has a copy on his nightside table, reported by Tony Schwartz who ghost wrote 'The art of the deal'.
    Or Immigrants poison the blood of our country, pure Fascist statements and you choose to ignore all of that.
    Those are Jokes?
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:30
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I'm not so sure about the flying car
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:30
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess you also get frothing of the mouth when you think Trump will go back to putting children in cages and don't EVEN go 'Obama built the cages'. You know good and well WHY he built them and it was NOT to put kidnapped children there.
    Or use our military to quell peaceful protests, I guess you figure he was just joking.
    Trump doesn't joke and you know THAT ...[text shortened]... lood of our country, pure Fascist statements and you choose to ignore all of that.
    Those are Jokes?
    He didn't put kids in cages and he's not going to use the Army against peaceful protests.
    Unless you're talking about these "peaceful" protests: YouTube
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:354 edits
    @sleepyguy said
    I'm not so sure about the flying car
    Yeah the flying car was a bit loony, I 'm not so sure that was something he really said.
  7. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:44
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Yeah the flying car was a bit loony, I 'm not so sure that was something he really said.
    Well if he does make a flying car, I'm sure it will be the strongest most powerful flying car the world has ever seen.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 12:44
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Grow up.
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 13:15
    @sleepyguy said
    Well if he does make a flying car, I'm sure it will be the strongest most powerful flying car the world has ever seen.
    'Flying Car' is a trope in libertarian circles and virtue-signals that you hate government.

'If the government would just get out of the way, we'd all have flying cars by now! Where's my flying car?!' I've heard it many times. It's a lot like chanting 'taxation is theft!' You are expected to conform to the party line.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 13:21
    @suzianne said
    Grow up.
    You have a problem with his agenda?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 13:27
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    He didn't put kids in cages. Oh, so it was Obama after all who did that? You do know it was Steve Miller who came up with that kidnap plan or do you think the whole thing was faked? Like Jones says the mass shootings were fakes?
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 13:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    He didn't put kids in cages. Oh, so it was Obama after all who did that? You do know it was Steve Miller who came up with that kidnap plan or do you think the whole thing was faked? Like Jones says the mass shootings were fakes?
    These are cages. YouTube
    Show me a picture of kids in cages.
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 13:33
    @spruce112358 said
    'Flying Car' is a trope in libertarian circles and virtue-signals that you hate government.

'If the government would just get out of the way, we'd all have flying cars by now! Where's my flying car?!' I've heard it many times. It's a lot like chanting 'taxation is theft!' You are expected to conform to the party line.
    Ah I see, sounds familiar now that you mention it. The crazy thing is that I can't be sure whether Trump would actually make that a plank in his platform. A flying car in every driveway, a chicken in every pot.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 14:021 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    He didn't put kids in cages and he's not going to use the Army against peaceful protests.
    Unless you're talking about these "peaceful" protests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRC9Iuy4gPQ
    Thanks a lot Cliff. Now SHouse will think we all care about his ‘cages’ gambit and we will have to waste even more time scrolling past his posts,
    In any event, Obama had to contain children somehow, and could not have the children running amock or disappearing. I wonder why Sunhouse is so nutty about the cages. I also wonder why he is so nutty about January 6, but I digress.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 14:061 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thanks a lot Cliff. Now SHouse will think we all care about his ‘cages’ gambit and we will have to waste even more time scrolling past his posts.
    I've seen one picture of a facility with a screen fence partition to keep kids from running out the door and they call that a cage.
    Remember when AOC did a publicity shot of her crying at a fence , supposedly looking at the poor children on the other side, and it turned out it was an empty parking lot?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree