1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 12:32
    @shavixmir said
    The amusing thing, obviously, is that after jan 6, trump held a speech, declaring that the violence is was intolerable, un-American and those that are guilty will be brough to justice.

Seemingly republican memories are short.

However, he's obviously too thick to have comprehended that it would be about himself as well.
    Those are words in a speech, not very tangible, no traction, Shav.
    Here is some traction: Why doesn't Biden do something about the border? People are dying, terrorists crossing in are up almost 400% since Biden.
    Does he not care? WHAT is taking precedence over a president doing his duty to protect our country? Can you answer, or will you write like the cynical Kev or the space-cadet one track Sonhouse?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 15:561 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Why the FUK do you keep blaming Biden when he actually had a bill BIPARTISIN that X45 refused to allow Mike Johnson to even have DEBATE, just DOA.
    That bill would have put TWENTY FUKKING BILLION in new border guards, judges and such but since your orange anti Christ didn't want Biden to get any credit for doing anything about the border situation, that bill is dead.
    YOU are a FUKKING HYPOCRITE and that is a FACT JACK.
    All your crying about Biden is just your pathetic attempt to distract from the fact YOUR X45 is in deep legal trouble so you figure attacking Biden gets you brownie points with your orange Anti Christ.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 16:26
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Why the FUK do you keep blaming Biden when he actually had a bill BIPARTISIN that X45 refused to allow Mike Johnson to even have DEBATE, just DOA.
    That bill would have put TWENTY FUKKING BILLION in new border guards, judges and such but since your orange anti Christ didn't want Biden to get any credit for doing anything about the border situation, that bill is ...[text shortened]... ep legal trouble so you figure attacking Biden gets you brownie points with your orange Anti Christ.
    Why write over and over about Trump, same old stuff? EVERY day Biden gives us new fodder. Take the border. Y'all said it is not an invasion. What is this, Sonhouse?
    Are these invaders sonhouse? Into our country do what they do? And you want to write about Trump? Trump? You must be getting sick of writing it, we surely are.
    See this video, where I once again kick butt of you fellers, this one being that you denied that these illiegal aliens are invading. I had a guy go film the whole thing, it was expensive, and I am tired of educating you little fellers, tired of winning all threads.

YouTube
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 17:15
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    That bill would have put TWENTY FUKKING BILLION in new border guards, judges and such but since your orange anti Christ didn't want Biden to get any credit for doing anything about the border situation, that bill is ...[text shortened]... ep legal trouble so you figure attacking Biden gets you brownie points with your orange Anti Christ.
    Why does your lib media blame inflation on Climate Changes?
    See how funny this all is? Why Sonhouse, is that your 'pathtic attempt to distract' from the fact that Biden is indeed, for many many reasons, running inflation through the roof. Or to be correct, his handlers are.
    The wheel goes round and round. Are you better off now than you were under Trump? The same? How much has chicken feed gone up?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 08:523 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    You are incapable of seeing reality. If your orange anti Christ had not told Mike Johnson to kill the border bill there would be a lot of new folks hired to work border issues but since it WAS your orange anti Christ who killed the bill, all of a sudden it is BIDEN'S fault.

You are BLIND BESIDES being a flaming hypocrite. You can't even acknowledge it WAS X45 who killed the border bill. Did you forget the part where X45 caused the bill not to even be DEBATED on in the house? Jebesus you are dense. DELIBERATELY dense actually.

You don't care in the slightest about reality, all you want is your anti Christ to become a dictator. And no, I will NOT stop harping on that subject and I WILL be doing my part to keep your orange anti Christ out of office forever.

Then we start on the rest of the traitors in congress like Jordan, MTG, Goetz, Graham and THEIR buddies. They for SURE hate the idea of democracy because republican party now owned by X45 and his daughter in law keep losing because issues like abortion where democrats think should be legal again and don't EVEN go 'yeah, the want to kill those innocent babies even AFTER they are born BULLSHYTE', the truth is the majority of Americans want Roe V Wade to be part of our constitution and you ultrarightwingnuts want one thing, POWER, the power to have Americans lose more and more rights with the idea the minority rules forever, SCREW the majority.

That is where your formerly called Republican party is right now.

Tell me, how many of the only bible authorized by your orange anti Christ did YOU buy? Have you checked how many verses have been altered, is it really every word of a real bible? Did you forget how your orange anti Christ held the bible upside down in that so called photo op?
    We don't forget things like that.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 10:394 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You are incapable of seeing reality. If your orange anti Christ had not told Mike Johnson to kill the border bill there would be a lot of new folks hired to work border issues but since it WAS your orange anti Christ who killed the bill, all of a sudden it is BIDEN'S fault.

You are BLIND BESIDES being a flaming hypocrite. You can't even acknowledge it WAS X ...[text shortened]... ti Christ held the bible upside down in that so called photo op?
    We don't forget things like that.
    YOu act like teh Bill should be a slam-dunk. Do you know that it cannog be correctly referred to as a 'border' bill, as it is a Ukranian-Border Bill as far as I can tell from this article. Also, it says 6 dems voted against it. And Trump did not vote. He, like you and me, thinks that there should be a separate bill for Ukrannie assistance. Do you not find it peculiar that they are all in the same Bill? Is this some kind of a shell-game? If you are so all-about the border, why don't you tell Schumer to get Biden to type up an exec order to improve the border? We have no Border, Sonhouse.
    Back at 'ya....Why not a Border Bill? Then we will sign it. We have no border.
    Ukraine and Border are not connected. Do you think they shhould include a proposal to paint th4 Capitol in the Bill? It needs a paint job. Why all the sleight-of-hand, Sonhouse. Did they go to Abe Lincoln and put a Feed The Orphans proposall in a bill about the Railroads? Why all the sleight of hand , Sonhouse? So childlike.
    Hey I just saw a newstory that there are more Democrats making over $100K/year than there are republians. Dems are party ot the RICH!

https://apnews.com/article/congress-ukraine-aid-border-security-386dcc54b29a5491f8bd87b727a284f8

PS: Why is it not called the Border Bill? Why is it not called the Border Bill?
    And you call me a hypocrite?? You once said you were OK with a male monster freak swimming against girls in a swim meet. So, I asked you if yoy would be OK with that if your daughter were swimming in that meet. I asked you that TWENTY times over the last 3 months. YOU were silent.....you are a hypocrite.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:161 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Where did I say Biden had a slam dunk? YOU are the one bitching and more bitching about the border crisis but when a bill addressing the issue came forth, now it is old history, now you move the goalpost to climate? You are incapable of debating a single issue without gaslighting bullshyte.
    Why don't you call up your congressmen and bitch about why your orange anti Christ killed the bill?
    Or is the border crisis now not such a big deal since X45 killed it?
    I guess it is up to democrats to fight the border wars since repubs have rejected any help in that regard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree