1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 21:203 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    You answered my post with this?? My post simply pointed out that Remain in Mexico policy or not, it is OUR policy and we can do what the hell we want to with it. We have no duty to the people who want to come here,no matter why they want to come here.
    You see, Wildgrass, we decide. Strong word for pansies, I know, but you wrote a few clicks back as if the Remain in ...[text shortened]... that Trump is worse????
    See? NOW you get it.
    I would love Sonhouse comment.TELL HIM, Sonhouse.
    However, when you write that Trump made the border worse, that is an opinion. I could argue the other side by pointing out in Trump's 3 years, 2.5 immigrants came through..

Opinion? You write the number of immigrants coming across the border is opinion?. The FACT is that Trumps (3???) years (Is that how long presidencies last?) the rate of unauthorized border crossings went up.

Fact.

In Obama's 8 (4 times 2) years as President, there were fewer unauthorized migrants crossing the border than in Trump's 4.

Fact.

Trump's ideas - his 'policies' - didn't work.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 21:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/operation-warp-speed-trump-pfizer-moderna-vaccine-1.5806820

He did 100 accomplishments, look it up. You are just pissed becaue you missed the train, and jumped in with Sonhouse-of-discontent. Go for it. Here is the Warp Speed project, it was the best a guy could do who was caught flat footed with COVID. You are a great monday morning ...[text shortened]... ys-trump-administration-responsible-for-90-of-vaccine-rollout/?sh=18fe05721848

Donald is the man.
    You mean trump’s slow reaction and imbecile alternatives?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 21:23
    @wildgrass
    Are you brainwashed. You actually have to ask that question?🙂
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 21:24
    @wildgrass
    And there will be no snarky answer to THAT bit.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 01:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you comparing the border of Biden to that of the border of Trump? The numbers, the killings, the rapes?
    Finally worked out who we're debating. Your avatar makes you sound like an older white guy, but your lack of logic or inference skills suggest that you are more likely a Marjorie Taylor Green or Lauren Boebert surrogate.

From now on I would suggest anyone responding to your posts have those two unhinged mouthbreathers as a mental picture, so as not to waste time thinking they are dealing with a rational human being.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree