1. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 16:592 edits
    In the past, Trump has always been able to count on his supporters turning out en masse, from his signature rallies to the riot at the Capitol. But on Monday, at a pivotal moment for the MAGA movement and Trump’s campaign, the faithful were uncharacteristically quiet - and few in number.

Even among supporters so loyal they were drawn to an event publicized as a “rally for President Trump” organized by the New York Young Republican Club, the endless litany of Trump’s legal proceedings seemed to be wearing on them. More than two hours after the rally was scheduled to begin, demonstrators were still heavily outnumbered by hundreds of members of the news media, including from as far away as Germany.

Today crowds at Trump rallies are smaller and quieter, fundraising numbers now run far behind that of the Democrats, the ranks of "never Trump" Republicans are growing, and Trump's once solid lead in the polls has vanished. Weighed down by legal and fundraising woes, Trump and a fractured Republican party will need a big injection of new energy and money to defeat a more cohesive and better financed Democratic party if they expect to win in November.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-hold-vast-fundraising-advantage-republicans-face-cash-problems-disarray-crucial-swing-states

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/15/trump-trial-supporters-maga-new-york-00152339
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 17:131 edit
    @mchill said
    In the past, Trump has always been able to count on his supporters turning out en masse, from his signature rallies to the riot at the Capitol. But on Monday, at a pivotal moment for the MAGA movement and Trump’s campaign, the faithful were uncharacteristically quiet - and few in number.

Even among supporters so loyal they were drawn to an event publicized as a “rally for ...[text shortened]... ing-states

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/15/trump-trial-supporters-maga-new-york-00152339
    Probably any comparison, such as yours here, about interest in attending rallies and supporting Trump, are negatively impacted by the state of Biden economy, illegal immigrants, huge plundering of the treasury, watching Biden dictate to spend about 25,000 per person on tuition loans, when we all stand around with our mouth open, getting nothing. ….such as that. We are all suffering, there is not a lot of room for a free time to show support, when we are all trying to keep in a status that we have become used to.

Biden out-lies Trump, and is using the White House to prosecute him over the coming summer. Stonehouse said the other day that Trump said to ingest bleach. That was a lie as well. Here is a link showing exactly what he did say. I hope that Sonhouse will come forward and tell everyone that he was spreading misinformation.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 17:171 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Wearing thin, McHill? All of you wealth-distributers are no better than pickpockets, and you can imagine us with ‘the wealth’ (top 1😵 ,paying 47.5% of all income tax, being uncomfortable around you in a dark alley.
    Scared to death, I might scream out I’m not carrying any money, but I am afraid that would not do me any good. Yeah, I would say that would be wearing thin.
  4. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 17:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    Probably any comparison, such as yours here, about interest in attending rallies and supporting Trump, are negatively impacted by the state of Biden economy, illegal immigrants, huge plundering of the treasury, watching Biden dictate to spend about 25,000 per person on tuition loans, when we all stand around with our mouth open, getting nothing. ….such as that. We are all ...[text shortened]... elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/
    We are all suffering, there is not a lot of room for a free time to show support

That's right Joe - Just keep telling yourself that. 😏
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 19:27

Trump and MAGA are wearing thin

... says the man who has THREE Trump threads going.
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 21:08
    @earl-of-trumps said

Trump and MAGA are wearing thin

Very true. Maybe I should make it 4 or 5. 😆
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 21:22
    @mchill said

Even among supporters so loyal they were drawn to an event publicized as a “rally for ...[text shortened]... ing-states

What does MAGA stand for again mchill?
  8. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 21:47
    @mchill

So I Googled myself to see if I could serve on the Trump jury...

Mmmmmm... well .... um .... nah. I don't... well, maybe...

Ooooooooo!

Nope. Did I really say that? Wow that was a good post!

Nuh-uh. Never.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 00:10
    @spruce112358 said
    @mchill

So I Googled myself to see if I could serve on the Trump jury...

Mmmmmm... well .... um .... nah. I don't... well, maybe...

Ooooooooo!

Nope. Did I really say that? Wow that was a good post!

Nuh-uh. Never.
    You're gay, Spruce. well, i'll be damned. Sorta figured, but here you glow.....
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 01:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    You're gay, Spruce. well, i'll be damned. Sorta figured, but here you glow.....
    You need one of those breathalyzers that only lets you open a computer if you're sober.
  11. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 01:49
    @wildgrass said
    You need one of those breathalyzers that only lets you open a computer if you're sober.
    LMAO!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree