1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 17:291 edit
    “"What we are seeing in Niger is but one of the numerous examples of the curtains closing on American influence and Western influence on the African continent," ”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jihadist-nuclear-threat-african-country-tells-us-leave-russian-iranian-gains
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 23:23
    @mott-the-hoople said
    “"What we are seeing in Niger is but one of the numerous examples of the curtains closing on American influence and Western influence on the African continent," ”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jihadist-nuclear-threat-african-country-tells-us-leave-russian-iranian-gains
    Yep, the world has lost all respect for the USA; ever since the majority of people here voted for a lying fool as trump. Yes the liar baby needs to go.
    P.S. America never had much influence in the African continent. Duh.... 🙄
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 23:42
    @kingdavid403 said
    Yep, the world has lost all respect for the USA; ever since the majority of people here voted for a lying fool as trump. Yes the liar baby needs to go.
    you losers give “wit” a bad name…dayyuuummm
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 00:46
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You're one of the idiots who voted for the bump on a log; look in a mirror dip-sht; now that's what a loser looks like. 😏
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 03:50
    @kingdavid403 said
    Not after kidnapping millions of its citizens in the eighteenth and nineteenth century for cheap slave labor.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 03:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Okay, do "stupid" next... Oh, wait...
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 08:571 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said

Hey fool it’s your boys bestie in the Kremlin that’s pushing the US out of Africa. This is a Kremlin project that’s been running for years, including the trump years.
    This year it’s Africa, if trump is elected next year you’ll be getting bumped out of Europe
    No NATO no US presence in Europe and when that happens it’s gonna get a lot harder to defend / supply your position and allies in the Middle East.
    The Kremlin run MAGA is like watching an empire crumble in real time
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 11:49
    @kingdavid403 said
    Yep, the world has lost all respect for the USA; ever since the majority of people here voted for a lying fool as trump. .. 🙄
    Respect was lost when Biden ran us into the ground. Trump had us really on the move, respected by every country, but all was undone by Biden. Yesterday, Biden said if Trump wins that he will undo all that Biden (his handlers) has done. Well, yeah.
    Before you knee-jerk on my take on what respect is, I suggest you look up the def before you just go willy-nilly using that word improperly. Putin would not be in Ukraine if Trump were president. Because, he respects Trump. He may hate him, like we hated Hitler or whatever, but he respects him.
    I hope that this observation will save you some foolish typing. Are you and Sonhouse room mates?
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 12:15
    @suzianne said
    Not after kidnapping millions of its citizens in the eighteenth and nineteenth century for cheap slave labor.
    They weren't kidnapped, they were bought. It was Africans that kidnapped them and sold them. They made slaves of each other into the 20th century.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 14:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Respect was lost when Biden ran us into the ground. Trump had us really on the move, respected by every country, but all was undone by Biden. Yesterday, Biden said if Trump wins that he will undo all that Biden (his handlers) has done. Well, yeah.
    Before you knee-jerk on my take on what respect is, I suggest you look up the def before you just go willy-nilly using ...[text shortened]... I hope that this observation will save you some foolish typing. Are you and Sonhouse room mates?
    You are such a sick joke, trump is seen as a useful buffoon by your natural enemies, and as a hilarious existential threat by your natural allies.
    He is the funniest thing to come out the US since the keystone cops, unfortunately you people are dysfunctional enough give him the top job once, and now your threatening to do it again
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 15:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Before you knee-jerk on my take on what respect is, I suggest you look up the def before you just go willy-nilly using ...[text shortened]... I hope that this observation will save you some foolish typing. Are you and Sonhouse room mates?
    Seriously now.

You don’t remember trump being laughed at in the UN… during his speech?

Nobody in international politics, except the rabidly fascist right-wing have any respect for that orange dumpling.

However, respect for the US has been dimminishing since Bush jr.
    trump was just the turd on the pile of toilet paper.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 18:561 edit
    @suzianne said
    Okay, do "stupid" next... Oh, wait...
    stupid= sluzann

next

black
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 18:58
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    OMG, I bet you hurt HER to the core too.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 19:14
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    OMG, I bet you hurt HER to the core too.
    it asked, I delivered
    nothing more nothing less
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 19:16
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You are permanently in la la land. You would make a great character in Alice in Wonderland.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree