1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 17:51
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess you forget the part where it is fukking ILLEGAL to misrepresent your holdings, no matter the outcome. So you are way ok with X45 grifting like that for decades.

Since your god king orange jesus religious leader of yours can do no wrong he is innocent of all charges.
    I guess having box after box of TS docs in your bathroom now means we don't have to ...[text shortened]... oesn't work that way and you think it does but only to Rebub crims, if it was ANY dem, HANG HIS ASS.
    So, to the point, should Trump, your syndrome notwithstanding, be adjudged a $455m bond, when a criminal defrauder, who ruined hundreds of lives and caused suicides, was only required to post a bond of $10M?
    True, Trump could receive a severe sentence, or whatever, and you can predict and opine as to the outcome of the matter, but do you think the bond at 40 times that of Madoff is reasonable.?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 18:20
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess you forget the part where it is fukking ILLEGAL to misrepresent your holdings, no matter the outcome. So you are way ok with X45 grifting like that for decades.

Since your god king orange jesus religious leader of yours can do no wrong he is innocent of all charges.
    I guess having box after box of TS docs in your bathroom now means we don't have to ...[text shortened]... oesn't work that way and you think it does but only to Rebub crims, if it was ANY dem, HANG HIS ASS.
    "I guess you forget the part where it is fukking ILLEGAL to misrepresent your holdings, no matter the outcome.'

cite the law please
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 18:38
    @suzianne said
    Quick, make something else up.
    It's a diversion. The real show is happening somewhere else.

Ain't tellin' where -- if I did, my sources would cut me off and never reveal anything else again.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 20:09
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "I guess you forget the part where it is fukking ILLEGAL to misrepresent your holdings, no matter the outcome.'

cite the law please
    https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/amp/new-york-penal-law-187-25-residential-mortgage-fraud-in-the-firs.html

NY Penal Law § 187.25
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’ve been waiting for you fellers to own up to this being the first of attacks (Baltimore Bridge). No comments? And how cool the administration is about it, when they absolutely know something that we don’t.
    Their plan is in motion. I don’t think it was the Danes or the Fins. Who was it?
    Please, AJoe!

This is going to cause some inflation, the last thing Biden needs. Think about it
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:55
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You are in wishful thinking la la land again.

https://www.bankrate.com/loans/personal-loans/bad-idea-lying-on-a-personal-loan-application/
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:151 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You are in wishful thinking la la land again.

https://www.bankrate.com/loans/personal-loans/bad-idea-lying-on-a-personal-loan-application/
    Even on medium loans the bank checks. That you think Trump, with all the scrutiny he is under 24/7, and I'm not talking a no-one TDS sufferer called sunstroker, we're talking big money and big orgs like the dims party, that after all that he thought he might slip one through is ijiotic.

This one, like 'they are rapists' and 'dictator for a day' just proves the fogged up minds of TDS sufferers. If you feel the need to go after Trump on this, the only conclusion can be that you don't have anything else worthwhile.

Sunstroker___do better.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 00:231 edit
    Allow a re-phrase of the issue, since no one has gotten it yet.

A man from Mars lands here and sees two people in court, separate cases.

Mr. Madoff has, for 17 years, been stealing people bliind, wiping out all of their assets, ruining their llives with theft, fraud and deceit. 100s of people personally ruined, some commit suicide. His bond is set at $10M for this horrible crime.

Mr. Trump has had problems with borrowing money from a bank, mis stating property vallues, where not one person was harmed, and the bank acknowledges that they made money. His bond is set at $455M.

How do you think the martian would view this seeming imbalance? People dying, retirement accounts wiped out, families falling apart...........VS a business matter where no one was harmed or lost money.

Sonhouse, best that you not respond, for obvious reasons.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 00:47
    @wajoma said
    The ship lost power, then regained power at which point, at full power it veered towards the bridge pier and scored a bullseye, obviously the pilot is a woman DEI hire trying to parallel park the ship.
    What started as a joke is now looking to be the most likely explanation.

Synergy Marine Group manages the ship, have stated on their site "Issues related to diversity are a high priority at Synergy" Synergy is a DEI Co. DEI is where hiring criteria are no longer based on merit, and when merit is no longer the priority you no longer get the best people for the job.

Port of Baltimore (employers of the pilots) is another Co. that has embraced the DEI delusion.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 01:04
    @athousandyoung said
    https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/amp/new-york-penal-law-187-25-residential-mortgage-fraud-in-the-firs.html

NY Penal Law § 187.25
    this is not connected to what shythouse said
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 08:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, to the point, should Trump, your syndrome notwithstanding, be adjudged a $455m bond, when a criminal defrauder, who ruined hundreds of lives and caused suicides, was only required to post a bond of $10M?
    True, Trump could receive a severe sentence, or whatever, and you can predict and opine as to the outcome of the matter, but do you think the bond at 40 times that of Madoff is reasonable.?
    You mean when another criminal fraudster goes to jail.
    Yeah it’s a miscarriage of justice, if Trump wasn’t the rich hump he was with the GOP in his back pocket he’d be in jail too
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 08:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    “ YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF BOND PAYMENT.
    Madoff was always going to jail Trump was always only paying a fine, because it’s obvious that loser Trump could not find 450 million in time for payment they’ve taken 175 million bond payment in lieu of the full payment when his appeal fails.
    Perhaps Trump should go to jail and only put up a 10 million, works for me”
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 11:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    You mean when another criminal fraudster goes to jail.
    Yeah it’s a miscarriage of justice, if Trump wasn’t the rich hump he was with the GOP in his back pocket he’d be in jail too
    I dont know what this means, you are sonhouse. Note you do not mention the bond amounts being a bit out of balance, which is the onlly issue of this thread. Wimp.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 11:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    I dont know what this means, you are sonhouse. Note you do not mention the bond amounts being a bit out of balance, which is the onlly issue of this thread. Wimp.
    Madoff put up a $10 million BAIL bond against him absconding and not turning up in court for his trial.
    Trump is simply being asked to stump up 175 million of his 450 million fine pending his appeal against size of the award against him
    If you cannot tell the difference between these two things then please refrain from posting outside the ‘Sports’ forum you dumbass
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 12:11
    @kevcvs57 said
    Madoff put up a $10 million BAIL bond against him absconding and not turning up in court for his trial.
    Trump is simply being asked to stump up 175 million of his 450 million fine pending his appeal against size of the award against him
    If you cannot tell the difference between these two things then please refrain from posting outside the ‘Sports’ forum you dumbass
    Sorry, I don't get your logic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree