1. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 14:551 edit
    Davenport, Iowa. 12/5/23

Hannity (18:33):
    We almost have to go to a break. I want to go back to this one issue, though, because the media has been focused on this and attacking you. Under no circumstances, you are promising America tonight, you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody.

Trump (18:51):
    Except for day one.

Hannity (18:53):
    Except for?

Trump (18:54):
    He’s going crazy. Except for day one.

Hannity (18:55):
    Meaning?

Trump (18:56):
    I want to close the border and I want to drill.

Hannity (18:59):
    That’s not retribution.

Trump (19:05):
    I’m going to be… He keeps… We love this guy. He says you’re not going to be a dictator, are you? I said, no, no, no. Other than day one. We’re closing the border and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator. Okay?

===
    Yukkity yuk yuk...
    ===

And just to be clear - IF you elect Donald Trump, and on DAY 1 he becomes a dictator... well, he told you. That's what he SAID he was going to do. You GET what you deserve, right? HE TOLD YOU!

You: "Oh, but we all thought it was a joke."
    Trump: "No, it wasn't. I would never joke about something like that."
    You: 'But... but... you SAID you were joking!"
    Trump: "Look at this guy. He's going crazy. We love him! I was joking that I was joking, ok?"
    You: "But...well...ok. But tomorrow, you will stop, right?"
    Trump: "Tomorrow isn't here yet. And the situation is very different. Much worse! So we'll have to see."

Just a Funny Guy... So Fun... So Hilarious.
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 15:171 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    Davenport, Iowa. 12/5/23

We almost have to go to a break. I want to go back to this one issue, though, because the media has been focused on this and attacking you. Under no circumstances, you are promising America tonight, you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody.

Except for day one.

Except f ...[text shortened]... is very different. Much worse! So we'll have to see."

How about just 15 days? 15 days of dictatorship to slow the spread of illegal immigration?
  3. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 16:30
    @sleepyguy said
    How about just 15 days? 15 days of dictatorship to slow the spread of illegal immigration?
    And spread out... not all at once. Only a dictator on Important Days!

I think Project 2025 specifies this already.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 17:01
    @spruce112358 said
    Davenport, Iowa. 12/5/23

Except for day one.

Except f ...[text shortened]... is very different. Much worse! So we'll have to see."

I am NOT being funny.....is not Biden being a dictator when he views our country being ruled by people instead of laws? YOu know, the tuition thingy, for example? I'm thinking I am obliged to do a thread shortly to enlighten you little fellers about Congress, the purse string thingy.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 19:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am NOT being funny.....is not Biden being a dictator when he views our country being ruled by people instead of laws? YOu know, the tuition thingy, for example? I'm thinking I am obliged to do a thread shortly to enlighten you little fellers about Congress, the purse string thingy.
    Politicians make laws.
    You just don’t like this one.
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 19:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    YOu know, the tuition thingy, for example?

I think college education should be free to anyone who wants it. If 35 other countries can do this, then so can the (so called) greatest country in the world. God bless "the tuition thingy" may it grow and prosper. 🙂
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 23:36
    @sleepyguy said
    Immigration reform could have happened just a few months ago. Republicans shot it down, because whining and raging is tastier red meat for the rubes than adult stuff like passing needed legislation.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 03:24
    @mchill said

I think college education should be free to anyone who wants it. If 35 other countries can do this, then so can the (so called) greatest country in the world. God bless "the tuition thingy" may it grow and prosper. 🙂
    No doubt you're already contributing to scholarship schemes voluntarily.

As in, putting your money where your mouth is. You wouldn't come on here and be telling everyone else what they have to do, being a lady of principle you're already doing it voluntarily, leading by example.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 04:20
    trump the historian:

"Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was," Trump said during a Saturday rally in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, in what was his first campaign event in the battleground state. "It was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country," he continued.

"Gettysburg, wow—I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch," he said. "And the statement of Robert E. Lee, who's no longer in favor—did you ever notice it? He's no longer in favor. 'Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.' They were fighting uphill, he said, 'Wow, that was a big mistake,' he lost his great general. 'Never fight uphill, me boys,' but it was too late," Trump added.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-gettysburg-civil-war-historian-1890325

Yes. He is a funny guy…
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 05:05
    @wajoma said
    No doubt you're already contributing to scholarship schemes voluntarily.

As in, putting your money where your mouth is. You wouldn't come on here and be telling everyone else what they have to do, being a lady of principle you're already doing it voluntarily, leading by example.
    WTF is it with you constantly using the wrong gender for everyone?

This is not the way adults converse.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 05:13
    @sleepyguy said
    The no-tax crowd will not like it when the dictator starts taking their money for border security.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 12:461 edit
    @suzianne said
    WTF is it with you constantly using the wrong gender for everyone?

This is not the way adults converse.
    You dumb Kant, you assign a gender to mchill based on what? I'm the one that plays it safe by alternating randomly.
  13. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 13:36
    @shavixmir said
    trump the historian:

[quote]"Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was," Trump said during a Saturday rally in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, in what was his first campaign event in the battleground state. "It was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of t ...[text shortened]... ps://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-gettysburg-civil-war-historian-1890325

Yes. He is a funny guy…
    "it represented such a big portion of the success of this country," Wut.

"Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill." What? Lee never said this.

"...he lost his great general." WHAT? Oh ok - you are talking about Armistead. Lewis Armistead lead his brigade in Pickett's Charge to the 'high water mark' of the Confederacy but he was overwhelmed, wounded and captured - later died.

Great? I thought you didn't like people that surrendered?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 13:56
    @mchill said

McHill wants us to be like European countries. Query: do their colleges provide state of the art education as does the United States.? Harvard, Brown, Kellog, Yale? Are the professors top notch? Their salaries? Maybe make Hill will give us an idea of what Yale and Harvard would be like if the schools could be attended at no cost.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 13:59
    @athousandyoung said
    The no-tax crowd will not like it when the dictator starts taking their money for border security.
    How would you feel if, instead of just paying for tuition and other liberal programs out of the treasury, that a government employee would come to your front door and stick their hand out and ask you for the money that they want to do all of these things.?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree