1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 05:52
    Israel has always chosen occupation and supremacy over peace and security.

https://www.aaronmate.net/p/the-roots-of-israels-ethnic-cleansing

Netanyahu Supports both Hamas as well as Al Qaeda Terrorists.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/netanyahu-supports-both-hamas-as-well-as-al-qaeda-terrorists/5836901

“Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas … This is part of our strategy – to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

(Benjamin Netanyahu, statement at a March 2019 meeting of his Likud Party’s Knesset members, Haaretz, October 9, 2023, emphasis added)
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 06:04
    @Metal-Brain
    And of course you will swear on whatever you call a bible the Gaza hospital bombed was done by Israel when in fact it was an errant Hamas rocket they were trying to kill more Jews with but backfired tragically, killing hundreds of their own people and now they use it to their political advantage, and now the Arab world is POSITIVE it was Israel who bombed that hospital.
    Hamas cares NOTHING about their own people, they are ONLY interested in their own power and it is in their charter to destroy Israel.
    Funny how the Israeli's don't seem to like that idea.
    Which in not me saying Israel is not to blame for a lot of the trouble, they should have left Palestinian land alone but instead build settlements there. I saw them when we lived there, I was aghast at the sight of hundreds of new built houses on Palestinian lands.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 06:47
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And of course you will swear on whatever you call a bible the Gaza hospital bombed was done by Israel when in fact it was an errant Hamas rocket they were trying to kill more Jews with but backfired tragically, killing hundreds of their own people and now they use it to their political advantage, and now the Arab world is POSITIVE it was Israel who bombed that ...[text shortened]... when we lived there, I was aghast at the sight of hundreds of new built houses on Palestinian lands.
    Has the IDF lied before about responsibility? Yes, they have!
    They already lied about the headless children. Why do you give the benefit of the doubt to known liars?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 08:29
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And of course you will swear on whatever you call a bible the Gaza hospital bombed was done by Israel when in fact it was an errant Hamas rocket they were trying to kill more Jews with but backfired tragically, killing hundreds of their own people and now they use it to their political advantage, and now the Arab world is POSITIVE it was Israel who bombed that ...[text shortened]... when we lived there, I was aghast at the sight of hundreds of new built houses on Palestinian lands.
    going for "maybe hamas did it" is just looking for apologies for Israel carpet bombing civilians. Oh maybe hamas bombed this one hospital, so we shouldn't care about the rest of the targets (i use the term loosely, israel has no targets, they are just punishing the entire palestinian population for the actions of hamas) ?

"they should have left Palestinian land alone but instead build settlements there."
    they are bombing civilians now, we are way past "oh they shouldn't build settlements:
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 15:29
    I think it's ironic when Ukraine decide to protect themselves from an invader they're being heroic but when Gaza or the West Bank try to defend themselves it's terrorism.

Gaza and the West Bank were not part of Israel originally, they were taken by military action. What's happening is Israels fault and will always be Israels fault until Gaza and the West Bank are free.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 15:43
    @A-Unique-Nickname
    So it doesn't matter that Gazan's are 80% against Hamas and that Hamas is the one who launched attacks like the one at the music festival where they slaughtered 266 unarmed kids just enjoying some music.
    And BTW, Israel does not have in ITS charter the idea they want to destroy all Palestinians, but Hamas has in THEIR charter they intend to destroy Israel.
    That is a permanent charter which they will never give up for peace.
    So I guess that is just fine with all you antisemitics out there since that is your goal also. Kill all Jews since they are taking over the planet, is that about it?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 15:48
    @sonhouse said
    @A-Unique-Nickname
    So it doesn't matter that Gazan's are 80% against Hamas and that Hamas is the one who launched attacks like the one at the music festival where they slaughtered 266 unarmed kids just enjoying some music.
    And BTW, Israel does not have in ITS charter the idea they want to destroy all Palestinians, but Hamas has in THEIR charter they intend to destroy Israe ...[text shortened]... since that is your goal also. Kill all Jews since they are taking over the planet, is that about it?
    Hamas only exists because of Israel. The IRA only exists because of England.

Do you see where I'm going here?

It doesn't matter that it's Hamas or any other group attacking Israel, you can't invade a region and expect a bunch of roses every year.
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 15:58
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Hamas only exists because of Israel. The IRA only exists because of England.

Do you see where I'm going here?

It doesn't matter that it's Hamas or any other group attacking Israel, you can't invade a region and expect a bunch of roses every year.
    It’s a stupid idea you’re insisting on here in completion, try another direction. I’m not saying there aren’t issues in this perfect world.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 16:30
    @sonhouse said
    @A-Unique-Nickname
    And BTW, Israel does not have in ITS charter the idea they want to destroy all Palestinians, but Hamas has in THEIR charter they intend to destroy Israe ...[text shortened]... since that is your goal also. Kill all Jews since they are taking over the planet, is that about it?
    did these gazan"s not elect hamas to be their govt?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 16:57
    @mike69 said
    It’s a stupid idea you’re insisting on here in completion, try another direction. I’m not saying there aren’t issues in this perfect world.
    So Ukraine fighting back against Russia for you is a 'stupid idea'?

Interesting.
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 17:16
    @a-unique-nickname said
    So Ukraine fighting back against Russia for you is a 'stupid idea'?

Interesting.
    Is that what you mentioned, would you like to add to your previous post to make it fit this one. How has Ukraine treated the Jews.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 17:34
    @mike69 said
    Is that what you mentioned, would you like to add to your previous post to make it fit this one. How has Ukraine treated the Jews.
    Ok, I'll explain but probably you won't understand.

Russia attacked Ukraine... Following me? They want to take territory from Ukraine, like they've already done with Crimea.

Still with me?

Ukraine are flighting back, they don't want Russia to invade they're territory and take over.

Now, let's talk about Israel. I haven't mentioned Jews or Islam because it isn't important.

The fact is, Israel attacked and conquered an area of the world but that area just like Ukraine are doing are fighting back. Do you understand?

The fact there's a war ongoing in Gaza is Israels fault. It didn't belong to them and they took it, now they're living with the consequences.

Of course I'm not defending what Hamas did but if you think Israel are any better you're highly mistaken.
  13. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 17:44
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Ok, I'll explain but probably you won't understand.

Russia attacked Ukraine... Following me? They want to take territory from Ukraine, like they've already done with Crimea.

Still with me?

Ukraine are flighting back, they don't want Russia to invade they're territory and take over.

Now, let's talk about Israel. I haven't mentioned Jews or Islam becaus ...[text shortened]... urse I'm not defending what Hamas did but if you think Israel are any better you're highly mistaken.
    You’re probably correct as you keep throwing and adding more and more to make it seem like you actually understand something. Are we going to jump to China next. Do you live in a country where the borders weren’t decided by wars. You love throwing stones try going deeper.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 17:57
    @mike69 said
    You’re probably correct as you keep throwing and adding more and more to make it seem like you actually understand something. Are we going to jump to China next. Do you live in a country where the borders weren’t decided by wars. You love throwing stones try going deeper.
    I didn't think you would understand.

Worth a try though.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 18:03
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    It would have been fine if all Hamas was after was to govern but they want to destroy Israel, it is in their CHARTER written in stone. Do you get that part? That is not what Gazan's wanted when they elected Hamas, they took over in military style, ruling Gaza with a cruel hand to their own people.

Like I said, people like you who hate Jews are fine with all this conflict and I imagine you dancing in the street to hear about those hundreds of unarmed kids slaughtered at a music fest.

And you refuse to play another game since it won't be so easy for your engine this time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree