Kaola fukker, hey, that is RAPE.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 20:28
    @congruent
    Only one PM, right now🙂
    That SOB severely needs to be in prison. I wonder if he will listen to Biden and his aides about at least doing a cease fire for a couple of weeks or a month.
    It is too bad the barbaric Hamas assswipes use their own people as human shields.
  3. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 20:34
    The UN Security Council has passed a resolution calling for an "immediate ceasefire" in Gaza
    In a change in position, the US refrained from vetoing the measure, which also calls for the release of hostages
    The US move signals divergence with Israel - although the White House insists it's not a policy shift

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68658973

Why didn't US oppose the vote? Hmm.. Israel cancels White House visit
  4. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 20:06
    Israel is now killing UK citizens? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68716499

Three of the killed aid workers were British nationals. A Polish national, an Australian, a Palestinian and a dual US-Canadian citizen were also killed.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 20:29
    @congruent said
    Israel is now killing UK citizens? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68716499

Three of the killed aid workers were British nationals. A Polish national, an Australian, a Palestinian and a dual US-Canadian citizen were also killed.
    Biden is outraged!

Biden green-lights sale of 50 F-15's to Israel!

It all makes sense! It does!
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 22:00
    IDF sacks officers over World Central Kitchen convoy attack
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68739978
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 08:51
    @sleepyguy said
    Biden is outraged!

Biden green-lights sale of 50 F-15's to Israel!

It all makes sense! It does!
    Why would any country listen to Biden about how they should protect their own country? Especially one whose borders were invaded and had its civilians raped and murdered listen to Biden who doesn't control his borders where his civilians are raped, murdered, and poisoned by illegal drugs, among other things, and pays them to come in and do such things?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 09:241 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Why would any country listen to Biden about how they should protect their own country? Especially one whose borders were invaded and had its civilians raped and murdered listen to Biden who doesn't control his borders where his civilians are raped, murdered, and poisoned by illegal drugs, among other things, and pays them to come in and do such things?
    As an evangelical born-again christian yourself; will you be voting for the lying, “pussy-grabbing”, whoring Trump in November KellyJay?
  9. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 09:461 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I don't know why anyone listens to him about anything. In fact, who really does? He's a traitorous, corrupt, demented, unintelligible fool. My point is that no matter what is said in DC about Israel, in the end Israel always gets support in money or weaponry from the US from both Dems and Repubs. What exactly the average US citizen gains from forever tying ourselves to Israel isn't clear, especially since most of the world seems to think they are using our money and arms to commit genocide. And I'm forced to add in this day and age, that a person can wonder this without being a Hamas supporter, or minimizing their monstrous behavior, wishing Hamas murderers dead, or being an anti Semite. What do we actually gain?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 10:071 edit
    @sleepyguy said
    I don't know why anyone listens to him about anything. In fact, who really does? He's a traitorous, corrupt, demented, unintelligible fool. My point is that no matter what is said in DC about Israel, in the end Israel always gets support in money or weaponry from the US from both Dems and Repubs. What exactly the average US citizen gains from forever tying ourselves to Isr ...[text shortened]... monstrous behavior, wishing Hamas murderers dead, or being an anti Semite. What do we actually gain?
    Politicians will see the amount of aid given to Israel is small in comparison to the total foreign aid budget of the USA. Israel gets around $3B US, out of the $50B US foreign aid budget. That is around 6%, hardly worth worrying about. The reason why people worry and bring it up is because the recipient is Israel. Israel receives a greater attention in world affairs than the average nation. Atrocities are being committed in several parts of the world right now greater than what is going on in Gaza, but these events are not aired by the media.

Of all the countries that receives aid from the US, Israel returns the favours to the US in far larger amount than any other country. Israel is a solid ally of the USA. Israel and the US exchange technology and assist each other with intelligence and threats of terrorism. US and Israel share similar values and lifestyles.

Many of the countries that receive aid from the US, actually hate the USA and would jump for joy the day the US fails or is destroyed. Maybe people should concentrate on stopping aid to these countries
  11. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 13:50
    Israel receives more than $3Billion of aid from the US, a $14.1 billion package was signed off by the Senate. 14.1 is 15% of the 95 overall package.

In Feb NYtimes
    A $95 billion foreign aid package passed by the Senate on Tuesday morning includes $14.1 billion for Israel’s war against Hamas, though the bill still faces uncertainty in the House.

The $95 billion legislation also sets aside almost $10 billion for humanitarian aid for civilians in conflict zones around the world, including Palestinians in Gaza.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 14:141 edit
    @congruent said
    Israel receives more than $3Billion of aid from the US, a $14.1 billion package was signed off by the Senate. 14.1 is 15% of the 95 overall package.

In Feb NYtimes
    A $95 billion foreign aid package passed by the Senate on Tuesday morning includes $14.1 billion for Israel’s war against Hamas, though the bill still faces uncertainty in the House.

The $95 billion legis ...[text shortened]... r humanitarian aid for civilians in conflict zones around the world, including Palestinians in Gaza.
    Nice ... great news. Thats even better. So when the terrorist-lovers around here forecasting that the US will abandon / turn against Israel, those jokers dont have a clue what is going on. Thanks for that info.

$14 Billion US.... watch out Hezbollah and Houthi. .. Lol 😀

PS that green face suits you.
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 14:161 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Politicians will see the amount of aid given to Israel is small in comparison to the total foreign aid budget of the USA. Israel gets around $3B US, out of the $50B US foreign aid budget. That is around 6%, hardly worth worrying about. The reason why people worry and bring it up is because the recipient is Israel. Israel receives a greater attention in world affairs than t ...[text shortened]... the US fails or is destroyed. Maybe people should concentrate on stopping aid to these countries
    Maybe we should consider aiding our own homeless citizens first, and sealing the border perhaps? Surely that's what our tax dollars are for, instead of giving the money to Israel, whose citizens enjoy a higher standard of living than ours, have better healthcare etc. Are our wretched homeless supposed to be comforted that our deep staters are getting some sweet Intel from the Israelis? Your answer is not good enough. What do our citizens gain, and how is the American citizen's safety enhanced by aiding what many see (rightly or wrongly) as genocide?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 14:212 edits
    @sleepyguy said
    Maybe we should consider aiding our own homeless citizens first, and sealing the border perhaps? Surely that's what our tax dollars are for, instead of giving the money to Israel, whose citizens enjoy a higher standard of living than ours, have better healthcare etc. Our our wretched homeless supposed to be comforted that our deep staters are getting some sweet Intel from the Israelis?
    Sealing your border has nothing to do with money. That is a failed policy of the Biden administration. Kamala Harris said prior to her election that that is what she would do and she still got voted in. That is the fault of the US electorate. Dont cry now.

Money does not help the homeless. Work is the solution to poverty and homelessness. This is done by stimulating the economy.

Excessive welfare is the road to poverty beause it encourages people to produce nothing and to live off the state. I dont even live there but I know people who told me they do that. Imagine if I lived in the US the amount of people who I know are living free off the state.

Much of the problems of the US have nothing to do with money.

By the way what do you have to say about the billions of $US given to countries that hate the US. Let me know if you want a list and the amount.
  15. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 14:33
    @rajk999 said
    Sealing your border has nothing to do with money. That is a failed policy of the Biden administration. Kamala Harris said prior to her election that that is what she would do and she still got voted in. That is the fault of the US electorate. Dont cry now.

Money does not help the homeless. Work is the solution to poverty and homelessness. This is done by stimulating th ...[text shortened]... billions of $US given to countries that hate the US. Let me know if you want a list and the amount.
    I say stop giving money away period, but you missed my edit.

How is the American citizen's safety enhanced by aiding what many see (rightly or wrongly) as genocide?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree