1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 21:54
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's possible that she committed some violation of some obscure section of federal law. Federal law is so broad and encompassing that we're all probably criminals in the broadest sense of the term (have you ever lied in an email during a financial transaction? wire fraud!)

The odds of Hillary actually being convicted of a federal crime over email-gate are ro ...[text shortened]... e, in my view, of her being struck by lightning while sitting in the oval office on a clear day.
    Your assessment of probably correct, but that doesn't equal innocence, and that's a reason her poll numbers are in free fall. The people sense that something is wrong, whether it ends in a conviction or not.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Sep '15 10:57
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You must be the most unapologetic liar I have ever dealt with.
    How so?

You came out and said Obama violated the War Powers Act by not going through Congress, did you not?

And how should the President be held accountable? You don't seem to care to hold him accountable in any way, do you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree