1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 07:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    What is a typical bad report? They just reported that fast food change are starting to fire people in California because they cannot pay the minimum wage. Y’all are tearing everything to pieces. Here is the article, Breitbart reported it first. So no one will believe it?!?
    "fast food change"

Do you mean "chains"?

You guys just scream jean shorts and dirt driveways, don't you?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:52
    @suzianne said
    "fast food change"

Do you mean "chains"?

You guys just scream jean shorts and dirt driveways, don't you?
    You'd get more ummph from your post if you said we were all like, and look like, the cab-driver judge. Have you seen his face? He will be reversed simply on his facial feature(s). Trailer trash city.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 19:30
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Right, those wars, ALL Biden's fault, if X45 is in again those warriors will just get frightened for their lives and flee in terror of your Orange Jesus. I often wonder exactly what planet you come from.
    Hi SHouse. What poster said Biden started the wars? I don’t think anyone did, so you must be being cynical or facetious. Y’all kid me as a person who doesn’t comprehend…you, I do not comprehend. Being constantly clever is grating, though you are not as bad Guysue.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 20:03
    @AverageJoe1
    Look up the word 'Sarcasm' maybe that will help your reading comprehension.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree