1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 00:45
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    She would be a thousand times better than Trump ever would be as POTUS.
    You excuse every rotten thing Trump does because you like how he thinks politically, like caging 5000 children of border folks.
    You think that is the sign of a strong leader when in fact it is the sign of cowardice.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 01:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    She would be a thousand times better than Trump ever would be as POTUS.
    You excuse every rotten thing Trump does because you like how he thinks politically, like caging 5000 children of border folks.
    You think that is the sign of a strong leader when in fact it is the sign of cowardice.
    Again with the lies.
    Show me a picture of a child in a cage or shut up about it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 23:031 edit
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/22/biden-administration-faces-new-scrutiny-on-unaccompanied-minors

Let me guess, you will now post how that was faked. Come on, I know you have that report that those photos were from 2014.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/22/border-patrol-facility-photos-show-migrant-children-mats-texas/6956909002/
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:20
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Isn't Harris as VP pretty much set in stone? Her being potus is frightening.
    Mike Pence would have been preferable. At least he understands how the rule of law works. But I guess he won't be Trump's pick next time through the wringer.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 16:061 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/22/biden-administration-faces-new-scrutiny-on-unaccompanied-minors

Let me guess, you will now post how that was faked. Come on, I know you have that report that those photos were from 2014.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/22/border-patrol-facility-photos-show-migrant-children-mats-texas/6956909002/
    I'm STILL WAITING for you to show me a picture of a kid in a cage.
    Maybe your English isn't that good, THIS is a cage:
    YouTube
    You are showing pictures of rooms with a screen fence to keep them from running out the door. You are lying as usual.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 16:17
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I'm STILL WAITING for you to show me a picture of a kid in a cage.
    Maybe your English isn't that good, THIS is a cage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NphQEw6Vn8
    Hell I asked him a question about (I am rephrasing it now for entertainment) ‘making’ his daughter compete with a fully developed male in a swim meet. Went the lib route, zipped up. Maybe went to a Biden rally.
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 16:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hell I asked him a question about (I am rephrasing it now for entertainment) ‘making’ his daughter compete with a fully developed male in a swim meet. Went the lib route, zipped up. Maybe went to a Biden rally.
    Leftists have their own special dictionary where words have different meanings than normal definitions.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 03:461 edit
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    So the cages are 8 feet high or some such, IT IS STILL A CAGE ASSSHOLE. You have ZERO empathy for the thousands of children held in those inhuman conditions and BTW EIGHT of those kids DIED because of incompetent medical care AND there are literally hundreds of children who may never be reunited with parents because none of those idiots at the border ever bothered to think about what they were doing and do minimum diligence and at least get the names of parents, a note on their shirt or some such, but no, they were so incompetent they didn't even do that minimum thing to keep it from being a war crime.
    If YOUR child was in those cages you would be screaming at the top of your lungs but as it is now, they are just sub human trash better off dead.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 03:50
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    So the cages are 8 feet high or some such, IT IS STILL A CAGE ASSSHOLE. You have ZERO empathy for the thousands of children held in those inhuman conditions and BTW EIGHT of those kids DIED because of incompetent medical care AND there are literally hundreds of children who may never be reunited with parents because none of those idiots at the border ever bo ...[text shortened]... screaming at the top of your lungs but as it is now, they are just sub human trash better off dead.
    And you absolve the parents of any responsibility? You're weird.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:10
    @Wajoma
    Right, it was the parents fault they were escaping cartels in their home country.
    Like I have said several times, you have the empathy of a snake.
    You LOVED it to hear those thousands of children in cages not getting proper medical attention or schooling or anything else but a piece of fukking aluminum foil blanket and a hard floor to sleep on and one toilet for 40 or 50 kids.
    You make me sick assshole.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:171 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Right, it was the parents fault they were escaping cartels in their home country.
    Like I have said several times, you have the empathy of a snake.
    You LOVED it to hear those thousands of children in cages not getting proper medical attention or schooling or anything else but a piece of fukking aluminum foil blanket and a hard floor to sleep on and one toilet for 40 or 50 kids.
    You make me sick assshole.
    You promoting and loving a system that sees kids kidnapped, bought, sold to be used as a ticket to cross the border then abandoned makes me sick.

You have the empathy of a slater beetle, which is a lot less than what's in a snake brain.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:204 edits
    @Wajoma
    You don't know what you are fukking talking about, ten thousand miles away and all you have is some Russian propaganda crap to watch. 90% of those folks are LITERALLY trying to keep their children out of cartel hands but to you they are just trash, human trafficers and drug dealers. Like I have said, you are one sick SOB.
    It matters nothing to you our country was BUILT on immigration, and of course slavery which we finally abolished 150 years ago and still have racist asssholes killing blacks but that is a problem we have to deal with but without ALL those immigrants we would not have had enough manpower to have built a nation 3000 miles wide, compared to your country the size of New Jersey. It doesn't take much infrastructure to build a freeway going from one end to the other in NZ.
    It is a bit different here with a country 2000 miles WIDE and 3000 miles long. My own ancestors were immigrants escaping the famines in Ireland where the Brits did nothing to stop the dying. Now our country is composed of Irish, Brits, French, Indians from India, first nation folks, Chinese, Russians, and a lot of other countries to but your country has what, two cultures? I have seen a lot of Planet Earth and know what other cultures are like up close and personal for years and I appreciate the time spent with them and would do it again if the possibility popped up.
    I have always considered myself a citizen of Earth not just American.
    Like here in Queens, EIGHT HUNDRED LANGUAGES SPOKEN. How many in your tiny country?
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 10:041 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    So the cages are 8 feet high or some such, IT IS STILL A CAGE ASSSHOLE.
    They are not cages, they are large facilities with a fence separating them from the exit .
    You play games with words to make things sound the way you want them to.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 10:11
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    EIGHT HUNDRED LANGUAGES SPOKEN. How many in your tiny country?
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 11:38
    OMG there's a screen in front of the exit, that makes the whole building a cage, I tells ya!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree